The Bravery

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Now I want an avi/sig set myself as well. :O But I have no picture to use so I'll just request later on. XD Those are nice works, by the way.

How did you study graphic designing at first? Through online tutorial, or did you have someone to teach you?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Now I want an avi/sig set myself as well. :O But I have no picture to use so I'll just request later on. XD Those are nice works, by the way.
Thanks :hug I'm glad you like it.

How did you study graphic designing at first? Through online tutorial, or did you have someone to teach you?
I won't call it graphic designing :sweat the only time I use photoshop is to make siggys/avatars. Maybe I'll be interested to do more graphics in the future.

Anyway,
every once a year in school, people from some kind of company will come down and sell Adobe products to the students at a discounted price.

So when Photoshop CS4 was being sold, my friend bought it for me and gave it to me on my birthday. He's an awesome photoshopper so he wanted me to try it out, although I have no interest back then. :darn
Afterwards, it was just me playing around with images and the different effects.
I was just toying around with photoshop :XD until I know that it is possible to make awesome signatures with it, that's how I got into it.
My friend taught me a little, but I no longer have much contact with him after he
graduated but whenever I do..he always talk about photoshop, all the time.

Sorry for my long and boring story :s
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

nice story ze-kun. I think your sigs are pretty good well better than mine for sure XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Thanks :hug I'm glad you like it.


I won't call it graphic designing :sweat the only time I use photoshop is to make siggys/avatars. Maybe I'll be interested to do more graphics in the future.

Anyway,
every once a year in school, people from some kind of company will come down and sell Adobe products to the students at a discounted price.

So when Photoshop CS4 was being sold, my friend bought it for me and gave it to me on my birthday. He's an awesome photoshopper so he wanted me to try it out, although I have no interest back then. :darn
Afterwards, it was just me playing around with images and the different effects.
I was just toying around with photoshop :XD until I know that it is possible to make awesome signatures with it, that's how I got into it.
My friend taught me a little, but I no longer have much contact with him after he
graduated but whenever I do..he always talk about photoshop, all the time.

Sorry for my long and boring story :s
You're welcome. :)
Wow, that's interesting. No, it's not boring. Such things never happened to me. Or maybe because we're not graphic school. XD But that's nice of your friend to give you such gift, although he keeps talking about it... XD

nice story ze-kun. I think your sigs are pretty good well better than mine for sure XD
Yours is cute, good_boy~ *twinkle eyes*
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

I feel like learning photoshop after exams in a much more extensive way, doing it for a project right now xD you guys are so talented, bleh i gtg back to study bio got me exams and i still have loads to do D=

Beagles are one of my fav and what i would adopt if i ever get a dog, my fav. fav. would be the wolf as part of the canis genus =P as true dogs i would say alsaisions and huskys but theyre so big =[
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

How's the overcoming of your fear of bugs?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

You're welcome. :)
Wow, that's interesting. No, it's not boring. Such things never happened to me. Or maybe because we're not graphic school. XD But that's nice of your friend to give you such gift, although he keeps talking about it... XD
We're just lucky the company decides to sell them discounted to studies :lmao
So how is your school life like?


Yours is cute, good_boy~ *twinkle eyes*
:oh ;) I think so too :lmao




I feel like learning photoshop after exams in a much more extensive way, doing it for a project right now xD you guys are so talented, bleh i gtg back to study bio got me exams and i still have loads to do D=
Oh all the best for your exams, you remind me to stop slacking :XD and get back to my books

Beagles are one of my fav and what i would adopt if i ever get a dog, my fav. fav. would be the wolf as part of the canis genus =P as true dogs i would say alsaisions and huskys but theyre so big =[
Yeah, I like huskys alot back then, but they are big.
But I don't really mind, a partner in life is good enough for me.


How's the overcoming of your fear of bugs?
I think I need to be sent to a forest in order to totally overcome the fear :s
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I like walking.

I like walking too. Lately I'm walking around a lot from my room to the kitchen.:oh
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like walking.

Walking is cool running is much better though :noworry
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

We're just lucky the company decides to sell them discounted to studies :lmao
So how is your school life like?
I think that was a nice tactic. Nowadays more students used Photoshops for many kinds of usage, from photo editing to poster making, even to manga editing and such. With discounts, they would get lots of attention. It was a nice move.

My school life? Back then, boring. Not much changed these days. Just been through a very-dark exam, so now I'm enjoying days free from it, only short essays to do... And holiday on Thursday! *dances* How about you?

I think I need to be sent to a forest in order to totally overcome the fear :s
You should try Indonesia's forests. Thick, green raindrops forests. I bet there's a lot of bugs there... You'll get rid of your fear less than 24 hours. :)

Walking is cool running is much better though :noworry
Because it burns more calories, oh, yes. XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like walking.

About your fear of bugs... how about you think of them as food? :3c




And my fave one :3c

Bugs' part starts arround 4:50

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

Ok..I didn't know why I posted that :lmao

I like walking too. Lately I'm walking around a lot from my room to the kitchen.:oh
For cooking? Washing dishes is cool exercise :lmao
The only time I walk to the kitchen is during dinner, that is all :oh sometimes I don't even walk there :pleased



Walking is cool running is much better though :noworry
Nah, I'm too lazy to walk to the stadium to run but I have no problem walking home from school, which I enjoy more than running.


I think that was a nice tactic. Nowadays more students used Photoshops for many kinds of usage, from photo editing to poster making, even to manga editing and such. With discounts, they would get lots of attention. It was a nice move.
You look like you're interested in graphic designing. Did you take part in any of the designing at your website? I really need to look around there more but like I said..
awesome badges there :wtf

My school life? Back then, boring. Not much changed these days. Just been through a very-dark exam, so now I'm enjoying days free from it, only short essays to do... And holiday on Thursday! *dances* How about you?
Boring too. Maybe it's just me. The people around me aren't boring but I'm the boring one :oh
Holidays? Having Holidays now :3c


You should try Indonesia's forests. Thick, green raindrops forests. I bet there's a lot of bugs there... You'll get rid of your fear less than 24 hours. :)
Or I'll faint from it :faint I heard about harsh some of them are, never actually been into a real forest in my life. Maybe just a small one..:s
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I like walking.

Banana-kun tnk dude, now i never wanna see a bug again, tnx the stars im done :nowei with my bio...flip i still have the practical exam :darn, hope its no buggie D= lolz

on a side note for people who have chemistry or maths a fun way to write Banana-kuns name xD
B3 Ba(na)2
the numbers have to be in subscript ofc but i dont think i can do it here
:p

Oh all the best for your exams, you remind me to stop slacking :XD and get back to my books


Yeah, I like huskys alot back then, but they are big.
But I don't really mind, a partner in life is good enough for me.
Lol its a good break from the books the jokes we invent and the weird theories we come up with :amuse

Totally agree whomever is with you is a great friend because they stick to you till the end mayb they be human or canine/feline etc ^^

btw Good_boy is that edo lucy? wowz she looks fierce xD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

You look like you're interested in graphic designing. Did you take part in any of the designing at your website? I really need to look around there more but like I said..
awesome badges there :wtf
Actually, I am. But I don't think I have enough skills and imagination for it. :3 And no, I didn't do any part in designing my forum. I was helped by a friend; he did the badges as well. It's awesome, right? I really loved them too. It was a great idea to make it looks like that. :D And thank you. ^__^ You really should post more there, haha~

Boring too. Maybe it's just me. The people around me aren't boring but I'm the boring one :oh
Holidays? Having Holidays now :3c
Meh, don't say that. We all get boring once in a while. :P
Heh, lucky you. For how long would you enjoy your freedom? XD

Or I'll faint from it :faint I heard about harsh some of them are, never actually been into a real forest in my life. Maybe just a small one..:s
Neither have I. Not gonna plan on entering one any time near as well. I've only hike hills and such, but never really entered a forest. Yikes. XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like walking.

Banana-kun tnk dude, now i never wanna see a bug again, tnx the stars im done :nowei with my bio...flip i still have the practical exam :darn, hope its no buggie D= lolz

on a side note for people who have chemistry or maths a fun way to write Banana-kuns name xD
B3 Ba(na)2
the numbers have to be in subscript ofc but i dont think i can do it here
:p
:wtf

If you had told me this sometime ago I would have made it my custom title :wtf
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like walking.

Are you ignoring my Bugs post zeltrax? :yelling
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: I like walking.

No, chemistry!!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

I didn't see it :yelling I was replying to thread while you were posting :yelling
and the bugs looked like candies :s
...


Y u do dis to me BBB :bored
No, chemistry!!
So now banana is maths and chemistry :lmao
 
Top