The Bravery

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I like walking.

:wtf

If you had told me this sometime ago I would have made it my custom title :wtf
xP im sorry but we just cybermet a few weeks ago, or was it days?, and so i couldnt make the joke before and i just made it up right now lolz xD

you can still take it as a cool avatar signature or something xD a banana pic with that in highlights written xp

Its chemistry more than maths like a formula of a compound >< but you can take it whatever way you like...
sorry if i startled you guys xD

speaking of sigs i need a new one, i got to find me a good idea for it =3 suggestions appreciated
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

Banana-kun tnk dude, now i never wanna see a bug again, tnx the stars im done :nowei with my bio...flip i still have the practical exam :darn, hope its no buggie D= lolz

on a side note for people who have chemistry or maths a fun way to write Banana-kuns name xD
B3 Ba(na)2
the numbers have to be in subscript ofc but i dont think i can do it here
:p
That's great to hear. Good luck with the exam! All the best. :)

ROFL~ That is so awesome! I declare you pass your chemistry with grade A+! Sweet new name you have there, Banana. XD
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: I like walking.

Boron, barium and sodium! :cookiehand How nice.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

Hahaha, I have long forgotten those names. Since I'm at a class of neuroscience now and all we talked about are sodium, potassium, calcium, chloride, and magnesium, I could be careless of others. XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I like walking.

That's great to hear. Good luck with the exam! All the best. :)

ROFL~ That is so awesome! I declare you pass your chemistry with grade A+! Sweet new name you have there, Banana. XD
Thanks i need it.
Lmao, they come to me when i least suspect it haha xD

Boron, barium and sodium! :cookiehand How nice.
if those were the only ones id be the happiest girl in the world xD

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Hahaha, I have long forgotten those names. Since I'm at a class of neuroscience now and all we talked about are sodium, potassium, calcium, chloride, and magnesium, I could be careless of others. XD
wow neuroscience coool :O
lolz i need to learn the first 20 elements and know the s-block and first 3 period ><
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

Actually, I am. But I don't think I have enough skills and imagination for it. :3 And no, I didn't do any part in designing my forum. I was helped by a friend; he did the badges as well. It's awesome, right? I really loved them too. It was a great idea to make it looks like that. :D And thank you. ^__^ You really should post more there, haha~
Well, you can always look up tutorials and stuff, the most important thing is to have fun,
actually I was having fun all the way until I took it seriously :) so that's how I learnt.
Yeah :sweatdrop I'll try, one day I'll spam post alot at the anime section there,
for I am an otaku!


Heh, lucky you. For how long would you enjoy your freedom? XD
After some calculations here and there, I'll have 2 weeks of enjoyment before going back to te books.

Neither have I. Not gonna plan on entering one any time near as well. I've only hike hills and such, but never really entered a forest. Yikes. XD
So you're overcoming your fear of bugs too :3c

And my fave one :3c

Bugs' part starts arround 4:50

Besides the bug eating part, this was interesting to be honest.

Lol its a good break from the books the jokes we invent and the weird theories we come up with :amuse

Totally agree whomever is with you is a great friend because they stick to you till the end mayb they be human or canine/feline etc ^^

btw Good_boy is that edo lucy? wowz she looks fierce xD
I'm more in need of a human partner :bored
Yeah, I was wondering about gb's avy too, I like the latest fairy tail episode.
Writer Gajeel :XD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like walking.

I loved chemestry :luv

I need to study it again so I can pass the exam soon :woo
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Oh all the best for your exams, you remind me to stop slacking :XD and get back to my books
where are me manners?! :O shive' me timbers why arggg thanks...
what a fail wt the pirate style haha
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

Well, you can always look up tutorials and stuff, the most important thing is to have fun,
actually I was having fun all the way until I took it seriously :) so that's how I learnt.
Yeah :sweatdrop I'll try, one day I'll spam post alot at the anime section there,
for I am an otaku!
Heheh, guess I'll do that. It seems like a good idea to do on my long holiday later on. :D Yes, gonna wait for that! ^__^

So you're overcoming your fear of bugs too :3c
...Okay, only a little. I think I'm more afraid of ghosts than bugs. :O

I loved chemestry :luv

I need to study it again so I can pass the exam soon :woo
Haha, chemistry is actually interesting. If only I don't have to memorize so many names of sodium and its friends. XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I like walking.

Well, you can always look up tutorials and stuff, the most important thing is to have fun,
actually I was having fun all the way until I took it seriously :) so that's how I learnt.
Yeah :sweatdrop I'll try, one day I'll spam post alot at the anime section there,
for I am an otaku!



After some calculations here and there, I'll have 2 weeks of enjoyment before going back to te books.


So you're overcoming your fear of bugs too :3c


Besides the bug eating part, this was interesting to be honest.


I'm more in need of a human partner :bored
Yeah, I was wondering about gb's avy too, I like the latest fairy tail episode.
Writer Gajeel :XD
nothing bad with being an otaku ;3
as much as i love anime and manga i aint one though surprisingly i have such a vast number of hobbies, this is on of the best ones though, help with my writing ><

Writer Gajeel...rofl...was he in the manga? i think he wasnt right cuz i cant remember the dudes edolas counterpart, edolas animated is really good though wasnt bad but its an animation type of story i guess, edolas Natsu i could have hugged him when they ot him out xD lolz edolucy is either a bully or he likes her like she seems to like him x3 gotta admit lisanna was cool and all too ^^

you now z-kun you made nali my second option/fav couple =P
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

Ghosts don't exist :noworry
as long as you don't believe in it.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like walking.

Ghosts do exist :yelling

I saw one with my own eyes :o
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

Ghosts don't exist :noworry
as long as you don't believe in it.
Ghosts do exist :yelling

I saw one with my own eyes :o
:O

I don't really know whether they exist or not; most of the times I feel like it's only my imagination, but sometimes it feels as if they are real. =__=
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like walking.

I used to be scared of ghosts and hated to walk arround the house at night or when I was alone.... but I had to grow up and become a ,an sometime :o

And that's what I did :yelling

When I was little I was afraid of wearing clothes with skulls, walking alone at home or late at night,sleeping with my neck exposed as I was afraid of vampires :lmao listening to the name Satan, Lucifer, not to mention say it...

I was quite the scaredy cat I gues :sweat
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

I felt like that too before. It was seriously bad when I was still a kid; I remember I couldn't sleep without my mom around, and that I would stare at the door for hours, feeling afraid that something would show up there. As I grew up, I learned more things, I thought more, and now it's not that bad. Only after I watch super horror movies, which I avoided as much as I could now.

And I'm not afraid of vampires again since reading Twilight, wahahaha~ XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

Writer Gajeel...rofl...was he in the manga? i think he wasnt right cuz i cant remember the dudes edolas counterpart, edolas animated is really good though wasnt bad but its an animation type of story i guess, edolas Natsu i could have hugged him when they ot him out xD lolz edolucy is either a bully or he likes her like she seems to like him x3 gotta admit lisanna was cool and all too ^^
Nope Gajeel writing things wasn't in the manga. I admit, lucy is kindda cute in edolas arc but that is all :noworry oh and I like how they add things into the anime..but some people don't like it that much.

you now z-kun you made nali my second option/fav couple =P
NOOOO LISANNA AND NATSU is the best :woo




:O

I don't really know whether they exist or not; most of the times I feel like it's only my imagination, but sometimes it feels as if they are real. =__=
You know even if I see a ghost, I won't believe that is a ghost, I think its a trick or something :noworry
and if I see something white flying over the sky that is just my neighbor's laundry
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like walking.

I felt like that too before. It was seriously bad when I was still a kid; I remember I couldn't sleep without my mom around, and that I would stare at the door for hours, feeling afraid that something would show up there. As I grew up, I learned more things, I thought more, and now it's not that bad. Only after I watch super horror movies, which I avoided as much as I could now.

And I'm not afraid of vampires again since reading Twilight, wahahaha~ XD
I'm not afraid of anything nowadays :amuse

The only thing I'm afraid is failing to fulfill my goals :o

Yeah twilight ruined vampires :lmao
Although werewolves will always be awesome.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

I'm not afraid of anything nowadays :amuse

The only thing I'm afraid is failing to fulfill my goals :o

Yeah twilight ruined vampires :lmao
Although werewolves will always be awesome.
That's true. I think humans are scarier than ghosts in few ways. Including what you have just said.

LOL, I was in love with it, you know. When I read the books, I thought, God, if all vampires are like this, I wouldn't be afraid of them! But then somehow the movie ruined my image. I'm not that much crazy over Cullen and families again. XD I don't really like werewolves, to be honest; I like vampires better. But Jacob aka Taylor Lautner is hot, so I don't mind switching to werewolves' side for a moment. :D
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I like walking.

we were kids... i men kidser? lolz understandable i sed to fear the dark, still find it eerie but now i find it relaxing too haha
so you became an an;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_(goddess)
nice, very nice xD
lol =P

I felt like that too before. It was seriously bad when I was still a kid; I remember I couldn't sleep without my mom around, and that I would stare at the door for hours, feeling afraid that something would show up there. As I grew up, I learned more things, I thought more, and now it's not that bad. Only after I watch super horror movies, which I avoided as much as I could now.

And I'm not afraid of vampires again since reading Twilight, wahahaha~ XD
1-edward cullen is a fairy
2-the only vampire in twilight is jasper if you put him 24hrs7 in the dark xD
3-we got a legend on vamps in my country where if you visit thiscertain house the vampire will come for you at night like he did with the girl that used to live there =]

Nope Gajeel writing things wasn't in the manga. I admit, lucy is kindda cute in edolas arc but that is all oh and I like how they add things into the anime..but some people don't like it that much.
Lol i dont get how lucy can still use her magic, makes her intriguing =]

i like some editions in the anime, like cute moments but some are just plain stupid sometimes so thats maybe it

Although werewolves will always be awesome.
Best thing people couldever write for a ww fan like moi!!
OH YESSSSS!!! werewolves/wolf demons are my fav. vamps arent that cool at least to me!!!
 
Top