- Joined
- Apr 25, 2011
- Messages
- 2,120
- Reaction score
- 463
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: I like walking.
you can still take it as a cool avatar signature or something xD a banana pic with that in highlights written xp
Its chemistry more than maths like a formula of a compound >< but you can take it whatever way you like...
sorry if i startled you guys xD
speaking of sigs i need a new one, i got to find me a good idea for it =3 suggestions appreciated
xP im sorry but we just cybermet a few weeks ago, or was it days?, and so i couldnt make the joke before and i just made it up right now lolz xD
If you had told me this sometime ago I would have made it my custom title![]()
you can still take it as a cool avatar signature or something xD a banana pic with that in highlights written xp
Its chemistry more than maths like a formula of a compound >< but you can take it whatever way you like...
sorry if i startled you guys xD
speaking of sigs i need a new one, i got to find me a good idea for it =3 suggestions appreciated

with my bio...flip i still have the practical exam
, hope its no buggie D= lolz

How nice.
And thank you. ^__^ You really should post more there, haha~
I'll try, one day I'll 






listening to the name Satan, Lucifer, not to mention say it...