The Bravery

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Ah youth such a sweet thinge.. :pleased
why do you hate old people ? :crying

just because I'm 21 doesn't mean I can't do chibi stuff ? :yelling
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

why do you hate old people ? :crying

just because I'm 21 doesn't mean I can't do chibi stuff ? :yelling
The same with me :yelling

Though i still only have 19 years :amuse
I am much chibi than DL :p
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

I wanted to grow older before but now..I want to be young again :bored

why do you hate old people ? :crying

just because I'm 21 doesn't mean I can't do chibi stuff ? :yelling
I don't, old people are cool.
...some of them are :oh

but youth wins everything, ah youth is such a sweet thing :pleased
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

why do you hate old people ?

just because I'm 21 doesn't mean I can't do chibi stuff ?
close enough to still do chibi stuff i know much older people who do that proudly and you're not old =D
The same with me

Though i still only have 19 years
I am much chibi than DL
you're still a teen arent ya still a chibi?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Not when you're over eighteen, nope! :p But then again, many have adopted the "once a chibi, always a chibi" line. :XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Chibi Onihime xD You literally have it written under your name =D lol well i guess so cant just throw you out of the club, its sad though i'll be a chibi for only two more years at least we shall still have youth on our side...for like a few more years xD many of my peers are already cranky and old sounding, well even me sometimes...
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

close enough to still do chibi stuff i know much older people who do that proudly and you're not old =D
I can't run faster, I get tired way too quickly and I'm lazy, plus I hate school, I'm no chibi anymore Rave-chan

I don't, old people are cool.
:lmao

btw, I better get outta here, someone's gonna think I'm a pedo :yuno
 
Last edited:

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

I can't run faster, I get tired way too quickly and I'm lazy, plus I hate school, I'm no chibi anymore Rave-chan



:lmao

btw, I better get outta here, someone's gonna think I'm a pedo :yuno
over exageration much =P well i dont run fats either and i am very lazy although im trying to change that...

btw guys is it just me or there are some problems with the site?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

[MOVE]:yuno[/MOVE]

Y U LEAVE :yuno

btw guys is it just me or there are some problems with the site?
What problems are you having ?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Chibi Onihime xD You literally have it written under your name =D lol well i guess so cant just throw you out of the club, its sad though i'll be a chibi for only two more years at least we shall still have youth on our side...for like a few more years xD many of my peers are already cranky and old sounding, well even me sometimes...
Heh, well I'm one of the younger ones out of all the chibis, so I'll have to be the one kicking others out. :derp
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

I think I'm the youngest :fan
you guys are old :yelling
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

...You're 16, right...? *Goes to check the birthday thread*

Damn you May baby! :yelling You're one month younger than me. :pwnge

But you're still not the youngest. :oh
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

...You're 16, right...? *Goes to check the birthday thread*

Damn you May baby! :yelling You're one month younger than me. :pwnge
Ah youth, such a sweet thing :pleased
But you're still not the youngest. :oh
So I'm not the youngest, but I'm still younger than the onihime :noworry
Ah youth, such a sweet thing :pleased
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

'Sif a month makes much of a difference... :pwnge

Youth is wonderful indeed... :noworry At least I'm still younger than some other chibis. :derp
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

[MOVE]:yuno[/MOVE]



Y U LEAVE :yuno


What problems are you having ?
The site went weird for a while and seemed not to be fully loading but now its gone

Umm i think I'm the youngest actually here =3
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Umm i think I'm the youngest actually here =3
If you're really 16, then nope, you aren't. :derp
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

If you're really 16, then nope, you aren't. :derp
not on the site...im definetely not the youngest but Im actually younger than Zel-kun =P
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Haha, and I'm talking about the chibi club. :p So yes, definitely not on the site, but in just the 'discovered/active in the MZ/FF'. :turtle
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Haha, and I'm talking about the chibi club. :p So yes, definitely not on the site, but in just the 'discovered/active in the MZ/FF'. :turtle
you lost me in the last part :/ what sorry? repeat so even this idiot dragon can get it ... i feel so stupid...and so young...
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

The chibis who were discovered or active in the Fun Forum or the Member Zone! :p
 
Top