The Bravery

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

It's your own fault for acting like daddy back then. It was obvious that you wanna be a daddy, so I was only helping you out. :oh

Why not? Who is my mother?! Answer me! :yelling *imagine like what you see on some melodrama or telenovela*
I didn't want to tell you..after all those years of watching you grow up and all those hardship I swore to keep it a secret but to think that such a day has finally come..
It was hard to keep it to myself and I have to put in all my courage to tell you this..
The truth is ..





I don't know :oh





Do we have a yes, Assistant? XD
Who's your assistant?
Let me take a look around, nope! I don't see your assistant!



Buah. Hell no.
I wanna go and see a sakura, that is true. But not in such scene. :fail
I thought it was romantic.. :crying


I don't know Beatrice! What the heck is that ending? Nothing is explained at all! Even though Battler said that much, why would Bernkastel and her friend said that those arguments could be tackled easily? I wonder if the first game actually happened? Can't separate reality from illusion again now, bleh. And that "who am I" question from Beatrice. *mad*
Actually everything happened, its just a thing of possibilities, all the episodes in umineko is "what ifs" but it still happened on the chessboard, in short it does happen and all of them are alternate realities on rokkenjima( depending on the events that set what happens up) in which all of them holds a single truth, you'll understand when you read the VN.
Anime ruined it! But anyway, if you're looking for something really good and come from the same author, I recommend
Higurashi no Naku koro ni. The same kind of setting but I won't spoil :p


so touching so will you tell us huh huh? *nudges and winks*
I know asking this might get me into trouble bet hey ha trouble is me middle or something name!
Why would it get you into trouble :blink
I already unleashed the secret above!
well you could meet under a sakura tree and have a comedy type of touching scene
You guys hate the scene that I thought up don't you...

Im experiment 624 btw...the werwolf dragon :O
This reminds me of lilo and stitch..if anyone rememebers.....
...at all..


:lmao

Darth Vader Scene: Phio, I am your mother!

Phio_chan: NOooooOOOO!

:XD
Maybe her mum is darth vader..:o

But yes, go read VN. Much much more awesomesauce.
Anyway, I wanna read the VN, but how can I get it? :crying
Firstly, have you heard of torrents or ever used uTorrent before?
Send me a pm even if you have or have not :)

Ha. ha. Hilarious. :lmao
I might turn like that if I meet my dead hamster again. =___=
I had hamsters 6 years ago..and 2 dogs..
oh the memories!
What happened to your hamster ? Hopefully it doesn't bring up bad memories :sweat
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

dude, I looked in the front page ( this is not stalking btw :pwnge) and I couldn't find a single letter written by you. :oh

y u no writing news yet ?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

I didn't want to tell you..after all those years of watching you grow up and all those hardship I swore to keep it a secret but to think that such a day has finally come..
It was hard to keep it to myself and I have to put in all my courage to tell you this..
The truth is ..





I don't know :oh
-.-" what do you mean by that !!!??? :O You forgot about here...i can see there will be trouble under that sakura tree for you Zel-kun tsk tsk

Why would it get you into trouble
I already unleashed the secret above!
I thought you might send exp 623 the cat thingie...

This reminds me of lilo and stitch..if anyone rememebers.....
...at all..
That was a cute movie...i dont remember it all but xD ut was adorable..but im no blue doggie alien thingy :blink
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Soon...dude :shifty
I'll posting it according to my schedule but it'll really be soon.
Its a monthly anime shout out.

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

You need to refresh your memory :bored
Lilo and stitch was great and part of my childhood
Look here:

Stitch's experiment 626 :p
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

:lmao Soo Zeltrax made a baby with some anonymous woman(man, if it's Darth Vader) :XD

Also yeah, lilo and stich was a heaps fun show...until I discovered ANIME :XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

I didn't want to tell you..after all those years of watching you grow up and all those hardship I swore to keep it a secret but to think that such a day has finally come..
It was hard to keep it to myself and I have to put in all my courage to tell you this..
The truth is ..





I don't know :oh
*sob*sob* I didn't know that it's like that, Dad! I didn't know you love me so much... yet you betrayed my mom! Where did I come from, a stone? :yelling

Actually everything happened, its just a thing of possibilities, all the episodes in umineko is "what ifs" but it still happened on the chessboard, in short it does happen and all of them are alternate realities on rokkenjima( depending on the events that set what happens up) in which all of them holds a single truth, you'll understand when you read the VN.
Anime ruined it! But anyway, if you're looking for something really good and come from the same author, I recommend
Higurashi no Naku koro ni. The same kind of setting but I won't spoil :p
Ah, I see. So the murder actually happened, right? Everyone from Ushiromiya family died that day. Beatrice and Battler only played around with how they died to prove whether magic and witches exist or not. So the Battler we know came from the first set of murderer, true? He is actually alive, but Beatrice took him to another dimension where they could view the world as the chess board. Is that true? =____=
Higurashi? Ah, yes, heard of that before. Anime too? Or should I check the VN again? =___=

You guys hate the scene that I thought up don't you...
Meh, not really. You just didn't present a scene I like. :3

Maybe her mum is darth vader..:o
What is that you want from me, Daddy? No more tortures like this, please~ :crying

Firstly, have you heard of torrents or ever used uTorrent before?
Send me a pm even if you have or have not :)
Hmm, okay. I'll PM you after this. :)

I had hamsters 6 years ago..and 2 dogs..
oh the memories!
What happened to your hamster ? Hopefully it doesn't bring up bad memories :sweat
Well, I had hamsters around when I was on elementary school, so it would be at least 6 years ago as well. I had 4, they were all so cute and made my days brighter, but then they died of course. Old and sick, one of the females ended up eating its children then died. >___< Sometimes I just missed them too much. What happened to yours? Sorry if it brings back sad memories as well. =___=

Stitch's experiment 626 :p
I think that is from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep? :)

:lmao Soo Zeltrax made a baby with some anonymous woman(man, if it's Darth Vader) :XD

Also yeah, lilo and stich was a heaps fun show...until I discovered ANIME :XD
*dies at the first sentence* I would rather not exist!

Aww. Poor Lilo and Stitch. Although I have to admit that anime is way more beautiful than them. :XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Well i guess my mission was accomplished Darth Vader seems to be thy mother...no worries phio-chan I'll adopt you! wouldnt make much sense but hey not the first time in *cough*manga*cough* history a person was adopted by a dragon :D

I think that is from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep?
Actually KH2 i think...hmmm...yeah stitch is in it ><
You guys hate the scene that I thought up don't you...
Naa its very sweet and romantic :wtf but too sappy i guess meaning i love it xD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Well i guess my mission was accomplished Darth Vader seems to be thy mother...no worries phio-chan I'll adopt you! wouldnt make much sense but hey not the first time in *cough*manga*cough* history a person was adopted by a dragon :D



Actually KH2 i think...hmmm...yeah stitch is in it ><
. . . Whatever. Fine, you be my mom. I'm not gonna say Darth Vader is my mom. You're mean, Daddy! :crying . . . Wait. It actually means you're ABnormal, Dad. :o

KH2? Well, probably. I just saw that sentence on KH:BBS so that's all I remembered. :3
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Where did I come from, a stone? :yelling
Now everything makes sense :o


Ah, I see. So the murder actually happened, right? Everyone from Ushiromiya family died that day. Beatrice and Battler only played around with how they died to prove whether magic and witches exist or not. So the Battler we know came from the first set of murderer, true? He is actually alive, but Beatrice took him to another dimension where they could view the world as the chess board. Is that true? =____=
Pretty much right.
Battler from the first game is the battler now and playing with beatrice. Yeah, you can say that he is "alive", just in another "dimension" a higher dimension where humans and members of ushiromiya are mere chess pieces.
Umineko is a game of magic/fantasy vs logic/reality , battler standing on the reality side and beatrice on the fantasy. Battler wins if he can prove that all the murders can be done by human means and logically but Beatrice wins if she can make him admit that witches exist and so does magic. The hard part of being a reader in umineko is we are put in battler shoes and we have to figure out how everything works without magic.
If we believe in magic and fantasy, there is no mystery.

Also, not everyone died. Eva survived in the 3rd game and apparently the same goes for the other games, so that means that on the day of the incident only eva survived. You'll understand indepth when you read the visual novel.
All the games so far are all worlds where possibility comes into play and everything is different yet leads to the same fate.


Higurashi? Ah, yes, heard of that before. Anime too? Or should I check the VN again? =___=
The anime is pretty good, better than Umineko's anime.
Give it a try, its as much fun as umineko :lmao but be mentally prepared.
Anyway if you want to give it a go
Higurashi no naku koro ni -> Higurashi no naku koro ni Kai


What is that you want from me, Daddy? No more tortures like this, please~ :crying
Actually I'm not your dad.







What happened to yours? Sorry if it brings back sad memories as well. =___=
It just died..I think its because of old age. Of course, me being a kid and all I didn't really understand death nor do I remember crying.



I think that is from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep? :)
Never got to completing this game :crying


and why is baka and rave and you so obsessed with darth vader :o

Also yeah, lilo and stich was a heaps fun show...until I discovered ANIME
Hawaii baby..:zomg


Well i guess my mission was accomplished Darth Vader seems to be thy mother...no worries phio-chan I'll adopt you! wouldnt make much sense but hey not the first time in *cough*manga*cough* history a person was adopted by a dragon
I bet your parents love books :hurr
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

and why is baka and rave and you so obsessed with darth vader
well you started it so its you not us =P

I bet your parents love books
:blink No its only me and a tiny bit my older sibling but i guess they encouraged my reading and then later on my writing ^^
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Now everything makes sense :o
You are so mean, Daddy! :crying

Pretty much right.
Battler from the first game is the battler now and playing with beatrice. Yeah, you can say that he is "alive", just in another "dimension" a higher dimension where humans and members of ushiromiya are mere chess pieces.
Umineko is a game of magic/fantasy vs logic/reality , battler standing on the reality side and beatrice on the fantasy. Battler wins if he can prove that all the murders can be done by human means and logically but Beatrice wins if she can make him admit that witches exist and so does magic. The hard part of being a reader in umineko is we are put in battler shoes and we have to figure out how everything works without magic.
If we believe in magic and fantasy, there is no mystery.

Also, not everyone died. Eva survived in the 3rd game and apparently the same goes for the other games, so that means that on the day of the incident only eva survived. You'll understand indepth when you read the visual novel.
All the games so far are all worlds where possibility comes into play and everything is different yet leads to the same fate.
Hmm, I see. That part in spoiler is not properly covered at the anime... Or it is! It is actually explained by Ange. She lived up to 1998 with Eva, regardless of what kind of murder actually happened that day. True, true. Brilliant, Zeltrax. :zomg

And I think I'll give Higurashi a try after Umineko. They are not related, right?

Actually I'm not your dad.
. . . I am speechless. Explain this mess. :oh

and why is baka and rave and you so obsessed with darth vader :o
Who proposed Darth Vader as my mom in the first place? Not me, and you didn't say no as well, so... :oh
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

No its only me and a tiny bit my older sibling but i guess they encouraged my reading and then later on my writing ^^
Actually I considered being a writer or author as an occupation when I grow up once in the past.
I wonder what happened to that line of thought..
What about you rave, you want to start writing books in the future ?


Hmm, I see. That part in spoiler is not properly covered at the anime... Or it is! It is actually explained by Ange. She lived up to 1998 with Eva, regardless of what kind of murder actually happened that day. True, true. Brilliant, Zeltrax. :zomg
They butchered ange in the anime and battler too and everyone else.
I felt that way after reading the vn..I feel like cursing the anime team.
Anyway, How many days of holidays do you have left phio ? You need a lot of time for the vns..

And I think I'll give Higurashi a try after Umineko. They are not related, right?
No. But watching higurashi will help you understand how Umineko works better.
When you first mention umineko at the fun forum I wanted to ask you to watch higurashi but back then you were still new so yeah..
higurashi is awesome :)



. . . I am speechless. Explain this mess. :oh
Phio-chan is my daught-
Phio-chan is my daught-

see..
i can't say any of them in red nor blue, so it isn't the truth!

Who proposed Darth Vader as my mom in the first place? Not me, and you didn't say no as well, so... :oh
I don't really care since I don't watch star wars.
Is darth vader a funny guy :blink
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

They butchered ange in the anime and battler too and everyone else.
I felt that way after reading the vn..I feel like cursing the anime team.
Anyway, How many days of holidays do you have left phio ? You need a lot of time for the vns..
But at least there is still a part which they showed Ange being brought up by Eva. And my holiday will last around a month and half again. Would it be enough? :worrybunny

No. But watching higurashi will help you understand how Umineko works better.
When you first mention umineko at the fun forum I wanted to ask you to watch higurashi but back then you were still new so yeah..
higurashi is awesome :)
Oh, well, it's okay. I'll just check Higurashi after Umineko. At first I only knew Umineko so I thought it goes first. XD

Phio-chan is my daught-
Phio-chan is my daught-

see..
i can't say any of them in red nor blue, so it isn't the truth!
*sigh* Fine. Bye then, you who has been my dad for a few days. Gonna miss you. :(

I don't really care since I don't watch star wars.
Is darth vader a funny guy :blink
Who knows? I don't watch it either. XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

WHATTHERHEIanjakbnobOAUp
One and a half :bored one and a half...
one and a half..
i want that too..
ah..
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Aww. :comfort If I can spare you a day, I would. Sorry, Zelx. :(

Aaaanyway, have you checked Steins;Gate episode 15? Not that there's much going on, but still... XD

*dances happily*
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

I haven't :bored
This free time that I have is for me to go on mangahelpers and nothing else..
sure i can load it but I don't usually watch them on stream..I dl them in high quality :ninja so now
I don't even have the time for that.
tomorrow is a saturday(weekend) and I have to go back to school too.
Ugh..I'm even one episode behind ao no exorcist and 4 episodes behind hanasaku iroha and
all those new animes this season that I haven't watched :faint

but studies are important :eyeroll
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

*claps hands* I can see that you have grown up now, Zeltrax. I'm proud of you. Go and study to your hearts desire!

(*whisper* ...While us here will have fun with games and anime and manga, kukukuku~)

Meh, don't worry. Each thing has their time. I was once in your position, and I would return to such position again. Better treasure every moment in life you have. :)
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Actually I considered being a writer or author as an occupation when I grow up once in the past.
I wonder what happened to that line of thought..
What about you rave, you want to start writing books in the future ?
It would be grand if my books got published :wtf I'm already writing some books but i tend to you know reread, rethink and rewrite a lot xD yeah i'd like that though =]
I don't really care since I don't watch star wars.
Is darth vader a funny guy
The only thing i know is that he's Lukes father and he's your very first fb profile picture xD when you start out exactly, i watched like 5 mins when i see it on tv and then turn it to something better...like one piece xD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

OP is on TVVVV??? Whaat?

I would actually have an excuse to watch it then. Q_Q Whatever...

Also same with me. There's so much anime that I'm just flooded and I've given up lol...
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

OP is on TVVVV??? Whaat?

I would actually have an excuse to watch it then. Q_Q Whatever...

Also same with me. There's so much anime that I'm just flooded and I've given up lol...
It used to be...on italian tv though thats where i watch my anime on tv xD I just watch those i retain interesting to me >< not much ging on though cuz i dont bother to even search xD i just go with the people who tell me watch that its cool but not that its horrible =3
 
Top