- Joined
- Jan 30, 2009
- Messages
- 3,138
- Reaction score
- 1,583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)
It was hard to keep it to myself and I have to put in all my courage to tell you this..
The truth is ..
Let me take a look around, nope! I don't see your assistant!

Anime ruined it! But anyway, if you're looking for something really good and come from the same author, I recommend
Higurashi no Naku koro ni. The same kind of setting but I won't spoil

I already unleashed the secret above!
...at all..

Send me a pm even if you have or have not
oh the memories!
What happened to your hamster ? Hopefully it doesn't bring up bad memories
I didn't want to tell you..after all those years of watching you grow up and all those hardship I swore to keep it a secret but to think that such a day has finally come..It's your own fault for acting like daddy back then. It was obvious that you wanna be a daddy, so I was only helping you out.
Why not? Who is my mother?! Answer me!*imagine like what you see on some melodrama or telenovela*
It was hard to keep it to myself and I have to put in all my courage to tell you this..
The truth is ..
I don't know 

Who's your assistant?Do we have a yes, Assistant? XD
Let me take a look around, nope! I don't see your assistant!
I thought it was romantic..Buah. Hell no.
I wanna go and see a sakura, that is true. But not in such scene.![]()

Actually everything happened, its just a thing of possibilities, all the episodes in umineko is "what ifs" but it still happened on the chessboard, in short it does happen and all of them are alternate realities on rokkenjima( depending on the events that set what happens up) in which all of them holds a single truth, you'll understand when you read the VN.I don't know Beatrice! What the heck is that ending? Nothing is explained at all! Even though Battler said that much, why would Bernkastel and her friend said that those arguments could be tackled easily? I wonder if the first game actually happened? Can't separate reality from illusion again now, bleh. And that "who am I" question from Beatrice. *mad*
Anime ruined it! But anyway, if you're looking for something really good and come from the same author, I recommend
Higurashi no Naku koro ni. The same kind of setting but I won't spoil

Why would it get you into troubleso touching so will you tell us huh huh? *nudges and winks*
I know asking this might get me into trouble bet hey ha trouble is me middle or something name!

I already unleashed the secret above!
You guys hate the scene that I thought up don't you...well you could meet under a sakura tree and have a comedy type of touching scene
This reminds me of lilo and stitch..if anyone rememebers.....Im experiment 624 btw...the werwolf dragon :O
...at all..
Maybe her mum is darth vader..
Darth Vader Scene: Phio, I am your mother!
Phio_chan: NOooooOOOO!
![]()

But yes, go read VN. Much much more awesomesauce.
Firstly, have you heard of torrents or ever used uTorrent before?Anyway, I wanna read the VN, but how can I get it?![]()
Send me a pm even if you have or have not

I had hamsters 6 years ago..and 2 dogs..Ha. ha. Hilarious.
I might turn like that if I meet my dead hamster again. =___=
oh the memories!
What happened to your hamster ? Hopefully it doesn't bring up bad memories

*imagine like what you see on some melodrama or telenovela*

) and I couldn't find a single letter written by you.


but too sappy i guess meaning i love it xD



If I can spare you a day, I would. Sorry, Zelx.
so now
