The Bravery

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

No Zelx, I haven't the faintest about C-pop.

If you could recc some? :XD
 

murasakii23

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Asian pop FTW! :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Uh.. I'm going to start..doing..it for the first time :sweat
so yeah, it's my first time! Its a monthly thing :D
Thanks goldb, that meant a lot :hug
What you haven't even started yet? :o
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

You should link us your writings when they come out Zeltax!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Trust me, its not ALL :p
Yeah, i've been through the boredom too.. but the debate is much more detailed in the vn and you can understand the circumstances the siblings are going through. This makes me suspect them more.
First VN is actually scary if you haven't watched the anime.
Everyone can only trust themselves. The children has the motive to take over the inheritance, and the servants are just too loyal to Kinzo who is crazily addicted to black magic. The grandchildren might be the most innocent ones... Although I have a certain dislike towards Maria. ^^" I wonder why she died as well in the anime and only Eva survived. ^^"

Passed the second twilight of the first game~ My, so long. =___=

Not bad, I don't even have a singapore song in my phone.
One and zero is not far apart, Zelx. :oh

-Quoted this post to tell phio something-
Phio have you heard of Itsuka Tenma
Why do I bring up this anime infront of you, you ask?
Because the ending is sang by Akiko Shikata :zomg you know, she sings anime ops and eds frequently and when she does, you know that anime is good!
Well..uh..so that's the only reason why I'm bringing this up, you should totally watch it :wtf
First episode was great.
Edited: its Utsumei! Her soon to be out album :woo
Yeah, heard of it... Haven't checked it out, though. Oh, you mean Utsusemi. ...I guess I'll check that anime out, just for the sake of Shikata-sama. Thanks for reminding me about it! :thumbs

Ghost :woo yeah i guess we all are like that ^^

My parents gave up, they said as long as you pay for it (so now i save up and buy when i can) as for the musid they have no idea what language it is and thanks to eurovision they dont tend to ask xD OLEEEEEEE!
Hahahahaha~ What a funny way. My parents support my monetary needs, so I can't request to buy a strange music, especially that there is none here so I have to do it via online shopping. XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

If you listen only to asian music no girls besides other otakus will like you. When it comes to music you should be a chameleon cuse that will make you get more girls Zel :p

It also helps getting more firends.

Now you say "Isn't that being a fake person?" No I call it being flexible :p
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

holy crap an Umineko playthrough in Zeltrax's topic :zomg
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Hahahahaha~ What a funny way. My parents support my monetary needs, so I can't request to buy a strange music, especially that there is none here so I have to do it via online shopping. XD
ahahaha small country mad people its so very true but yeah sure funny fits as well ^^

If you listen only to asian music no girls besides other otakus will like you. When it comes to music you should be a chameleon cuse that will make you get more girls Zel :p

It also helps getting more firends.

Now you say "Isn't that being a fake person?" No I call it being flexible :p
the pokemon? i dont think that helps unless they think you're adorable when you talk about the past and your beautiful chilhood as a Poketrainer
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

:lmao Yeah when attacked my English music, transforms into English pop lover; and so on...:XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

No Zelx, I haven't the faintest about C-pop.

If you could recc some? :XD
Lies :yelling I saw yer posting at the c-pop thread!
I don't really follow it but my fav is JJ-Lin and occasionally Fahrenhit(did I spell it right)
HERE'S A FEW! just so you know, I don't force songs down people's throat or anything.. :noworry




Asian pop FTW! :p
True! :p
Who's your fav?

What you haven't even started yet? :o
You should link us your writings when they come out Zeltax!
It's up on the main page now :) That's what I'm doing.


Everyone can only trust themselves. The children has the motive to take over the inheritance, and the servants are just too loyal to Kinzo who is crazily addicted to black magic. The grandchildren might be the most innocent ones...
Oh really now...:shifty
But as you keep reading, you'll see that alot of things are not what you think it is.


Although I have a certain dislike towards Maria. ^^" I wonder why she died as well in the anime and only Eva survived. ^^"
I hated her alot too before but grew to like her, I may be one of the rare ones tho.
I like all the characters in Umineko, I don't dislike anyone there maybe except for gohda and kinzo for his madness.
Oh by the way..
UUUUUUUUUUUuuuUUUUUUU~~~~!
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuUuUuUUUUUUUuuu~~UUUuuuuu
uUUuuUUuUuUUuuUUUuuuuu!221uuuuuuuUUUUUUU~UUUUU!%^&*
:derp



Passed the second twilight of the first game~ My, so long. =___=
I really look forward to your reactions in this thread so don't lose interest so soon :p







Yeah, heard of it... Haven't checked it out, though. Oh, you mean Utsusemi. ...I guess I'll check that anime out, just for the sake of Shikata-sama. Thanks for reminding me about it! :thumbs
Typo :fail
TYPO FOR AKIKO SONG TITLE?!
[move]Death death death DEATH[/move]

and yeah, I like the song and the anime(for episode 2) is okay :s


Hahahahaha~ What a funny way. My parents support my monetary needs, so I can't request to buy a strange music, especially that there is none here so I have to do it via online shopping. XD
I want to online shop too..
First thing to do is buy all the one piece stuff, the spice and wolf stuff, boobpad the clannad stuff, limited edition cds boobpad , character albums..more figurines..more figurines boobpad

If you listen only to asian music no girls besides other otakus will like you. When it comes to music you should be a chameleon cuse that will make you get more girls Zel :p

It also helps getting more firends.
I actually do follow the charts and know the songs and names but the thing is.. I just can't get myself to like listening to them.
I don't have them in my phone but when asked or when someone wants to talk about it, I can.
..
..
Girls not increasing tho :bored

no girls besides other otakus will like you
There are cute otaku girls you know :eyeroll

Now you say "Isn't that being a fake person?" No I call it being flexible :p
Flexibility helps a lot in this society so I agree alot!

holy crap an Umineko playthrough in Zeltrax's topic :zomg
Iknowright :zomg
I can't wait for her reactions :zomg

ahahaha small country mad people its so very true but yeah sure funny fits as well ^^
People over here are also mad..or so I think.

the pokemon? i dont think that helps unless they think you're adorable when you talk about the past and your beautiful chilhood as a Poketrainer
My childhood was a beautiful one, with or without pokemon :p but thanks to pokemon I made quite a number of friends (most of them just became friends with me so that I can teach them awesome tricks tho :-_-)

oh
by the way..

:wtf
Rookiez is Punk'd + ao no exorcist + awesome song..
fangasm :zomg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

^ *acting like Rosa* Stop that "uu~", 'uu~" already! *slaps* Ups. :p

I really look forward to your reactions in this thread so don't lose interest so soon :p
Haha, no, don't worry. I'll see through this until the end. Prepare for the next episodes after episode 4! Hmph!

Typo :fail
TYPO FOR AKIKO SONG TITLE?!
[move]Death death death DEATH[/move]

and yeah, I like the song and the anime(for episode 2) is okay :s
Glad you know that, and lucky that this is MH. If you did this at Pantalea... Lots of people gonna make sure you suffer! ...Just kidding. And you haven't been visiting us there lately~ :crying

But...
Sorry, Zelx, but I think I have to give up from Itsuka Tenma. First episode is... hmm. The opening was actually pretty good, in state of making me curious; but as the story advanced, I found myself frowning. The girls' uniform was ridiculously short. And then some other ecchi-ness around the middle of the episode. Kinda against ecchi, myself is. Through second episode, I stopped after the battle ended, around halfway of the episode. I didn't think it could've gone better after this. So sorry. ^^"

Shikata-sama is awesome, as always, no question about that; I'll just wait for Utsusemi on her album to be released later. XD

by the way..

:wtf
Rookiez is Punk'd + ao no exorcist + awesome song..
fangasm :zomg
Haha, the "Fuck my destiny" song? :zomg I really like it as well. I've been chanting it a while lately.

*sings* Dark cloud in my heart is...~
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Haha, no, don't worry. I'll see through this until the end. Prepare for the next episodes after episode 4! Hmph!
Golden spirit! Or should I say the willingness to get endlessly screwed in your mind by umineko..:3c




Glad you know that, and lucky that this is MH. If you did this at Pantalea... Lots of people gonna make sure you suffer! ...Just kidding. And you haven't been visiting us there lately~ :crying
Don't worry, i just don't login and post :oh I know I really should but I just couldn't get into the convos but thats a cheap excuse anyway, I'll try.
I do stalk the threads there and notice a few things, like a umineko vn thread you made and the people watching itsuka :ninja



But...
Sorry, Zelx, but I think I have to give up from Itsuka Tenma. First episode is... hmm. The opening was actually pretty good, in state of making me curious; but as the story advanced, I found myself frowning. The girls' uniform was ridiculously short. And then some other ecchi-ness around the middle of the episode. Kinda against ecchi, myself is. Through second episode, I stopped after the battle ended, around halfway of the episode. I didn't think it could've gone better after this. So sorry. ^^"
You make me feel sad if you talk to me so formally :scry
Its no big deal to drop an anime, I dropped some cos I was too lazy to care.
I'm giving itsuka special attention because the story is written by the author who had also wrote Legend of legendary heroes, a story that I really love. But yeah, if the anime gets terrible, I'll drop it too.
I'll tell you if it gets surprisingly better :) I wonder if akiko is a fan of the original novels written by the same author..or have some knowledge of the story..
By the way..
girls uniform are always short in animes..well usually :3c
If you are talking about the panties flashing girl, yeah she's irritating :-_-



Shikata-sama is awesome, as always, no question about that; I'll just wait for Utsusemi on her album to be released later. XD




Haha, the "Fuck my destiny" song? :zomg I really like it as well. I've been chanting it a while lately.

*sings* Dark cloud in my heart is...~
I wonder if this two will be released around the same time :wtf
double the awesomeness!
Haha, "fuck my destiny" so you watched the karaoke version(or did you hear that just by watching) :lmao
good bye precious life~

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Ugh, I can't watch steins;gate until new subs are out.
The current episode subs are messed up with some untranslated parts so I'll wait for other fansubbing group.
So. Want. To. Join. You. Two. In. The. Discussion thread :bored
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Golden spirit! Or should I say the willingness to get endlessly screwed in your mind by umineko..:3c
Eng... To be honest... My mind is already screwed anyway... So making it more screwed is very welcomed. :derp

Don't worry, i just don't login and post :oh I know I really should but I just couldn't get into the convos but thats a cheap excuse anyway, I'll try.
I do stalk the threads there and notice a few things, like a umineko vn thread you made and the people watching itsuka :ninja
Clever ninja! Uuu-- uu!! :3

You make me feel sad if you talk to me so formally :scry
Its no big deal to drop an anime, I dropped some cos I was too lazy to care.
I'm giving itsuka special attention because the story is written by the author who had also wrote Legend of legendary heroes, a story that I really love. But yeah, if the anime gets terrible, I'll drop it too.
I'll tell you if it gets surprisingly better :) I wonder if akiko is a fan of the original novels written by the same author..or have some knowledge of the story..
By the way..
girls uniform are always short in animes..well usually :3c
If you are talking about the panties flashing girl, yeah she's irritating :-_-
Why would it made you sad? :o That part was actually intended for me to write it on Itsuka's own thread, but I think it's not appropriate to 'bash' the series in its thread, haha~ XD
Yeah, well, the uniform are usually shorts, but I feel like the shortness of the uniform is being shown in purpose. And those panties. =___=
I hope you won't drop it the way I did, though. :)

I wonder if this two will be released around the same time :wtf
double the awesomeness!
Haha, "fuck my destiny" so you watched the karaoke version(or did you hear that just by watching) :lmao
good bye precious life~

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Ugh, I can't watch steins;gate until new subs are out.
The current episode subs are messed up with some untranslated parts so I'll wait for other fansubbing group.
So. Want. To. Join. You. Two. In. The. Discussion thread :bored
Meh, 'course I watched the karaoke. My Japanese skill isn't that far, although I can notice 'kuso' in the lyrics, haha~ Yep, and I agree. Double awesomeness! <3

Awwwwwww, Zelxxxx~ Hurry up and watch Steins episode 16, please~ Need more people in the discussions. Be prepared for the episode, though, since I had a hard time breathing during the episode. Too much sadness, for me. :crying
I downloaded it from cyber12.com; the quality of the translations is pretty good. Maybe you can try it there.

And hey, do you have an FB account? :)
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

oh
by the way..

:wtf
Rookiez is Punk'd + ao no exorcist + awesome song..
fangasm :zomg
fangasm? only? that song was perfect for AO No Exorcist :wtf that band is awesome and thier vocies the way they played :fangirl
plus its blue exorcist so that makes me soooooooooooooooo want to squel whixhi is so uncharacteristic of me xD


And hey, do you have an FB account?
SHES GONNA EAT YOU! :bored :gwah :XD

ugh though life is annoying when you just want to relax...why?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

^ Don't spread non-sense, Rave! You know I'm not that monster. :crying

Or, more like, don't give me random ideas like that. :derp

It's my precious life~ *sings* Gaah, this song is awesome! I started to like Wired Life too, although I still can't see its connection to the series. XD

And Zelx, Steins;Gate OP is awesome! I know it now! ...Late? :zomg
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

^ Don't spread non-sense, Rave! You know I'm not that monster. :crying

Or, more like, don't give me random ideas like that. :derp

It's my precious life~ *sings* Gaah, this song is awesome! I started to like Wired Life too, although I still can't see its connection to the series. XD

And Zelx, Steins;Gate OP is awesome! I know it now! ...Late? :zomg
I kid i kid or maybe not :derp

oh come on it makes so sense at least i think it does but i cant write it all over again here xP Id die so go and read my explanation again in the soundtrack thread thingy or find the meaning on google for this song they do them for english songs so why not for openings and /or endings for anime
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Yeah, I've read your explanations at AnE section. No worries, just kidding. I think I can draw some points from it. XD Still, that panel with Rin and Yukio's expressions are just awesome~ :wtf

edit: I logged in back again just to say :thumbs to your first shout out! Nice article, Zelx. ^_^
 
Last edited:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Thanks!
Need more people in the discussions. Be prepared for the episode, though, since I had a hard time breathing during the episode. Too much sadness, for me.
need..to..un...read...this..


oh and I do have a facebook account but I deactivate a few months ago, I started to hate using it and stuff.
Will reactivate it when my exams are over tho, I'll tell you my account when that time comes.
And Zelx, Steins;Gate OP is awesome! I know it now! ...Late?
The lyrics makes sense when we connect it with steins :woo

I kid i kid or maybe not
You kid!
...
yes you!
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

Yeppers, loved all the anime you posted :super :XD

Pity nobody seem to like Type moon...:darn
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)

You kid!
...
yes you!
Aye Aye I Happy about it too >< well for like only 2 more years then I newbie adult :gwah

Oh Zeltrax i read your news too awesome dude the anime look awesome! :super congrats once again you star :derp
 
Top