Re: Life Keeps Going! (inserts another inspiration quote here)
No Zelx, I haven't the faintest about C-pop.
If you could recc some?
Lies

I saw yer posting at the c-pop thread!
I don't really follow it but my fav is JJ-Lin and occasionally Fahrenhit(did I spell it right)
HERE'S A FEW! just so you know, I don't force songs down people's throat or anything..
Asian pop FTW!
True!

Who's your fav?
What you haven't even started yet?
You should link us your writings when they come out Zeltax!
It's up on the main page now

That's what I'm doing.
Everyone can only trust themselves. The children has the motive to take over the inheritance, and the servants are just too loyal to Kinzo who is crazily addicted to black magic. The grandchildren might be the most innocent ones...
Oh really now...
But as you keep reading, you'll see that alot of things are not what you think it is.
Although I have a certain dislike towards Maria. ^^" I wonder why she died as well in the anime and only Eva survived. ^^"
I hated her alot too before but grew to like her, I may be one of the rare ones tho.
I like all the characters in Umineko, I don't dislike anyone there maybe except for gohda and kinzo for his madness.
Oh by the way..
UUUUUUUUUUUuuuUUUUUUU~~~~!
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuUuUuUUUUUUUuuu~~UUUuuuuu
uUUuuUUuUuUUuuUUUuuuuu!221uuuuuuuUUUUUUU~UUUUU!%^&*
Passed the second twilight of the first game~ My, so long. =___=
I really look forward to your reactions in this thread so don't lose interest so soon
Yeah, heard of it... Haven't checked it out, though. Oh, you mean Utsusemi. ...I guess I'll check that anime out, just for the sake of Shikata-sama. Thanks for reminding me about it!
Typo

TYPO FOR AKIKO SONG TITLE?!
[move]Death death death DEATH[/move]
and yeah, I like the song and the anime(for episode 2) is okay
Hahahahaha~ What a funny way. My parents support my monetary needs, so I can't request to buy a strange music, especially that there is none here so I have to do it via online shopping. XD
I want to online shop too..
First thing to do is buy all the one piece stuff, the spice and wolf stuff,
boobpad the clannad stuff, limited edition cds
boobpad , character albums..more figurines..more figurines
boobpad
If you listen only to asian music no girls besides other otakus will like you. When it comes to music you should be a chameleon cuse that will make you get more girls Zel
It also helps getting more firends.
I actually do follow the charts and know the songs and names but the thing is.. I just can't get myself to like listening to them.
I don't have them in my phone but when asked or when someone wants to talk about it, I can.
..
..
Girls not increasing tho
no girls besides other otakus will like you
There are cute otaku girls you know
Now you say "Isn't that being a fake person?" No I call it being flexible
Flexibility helps a lot in this society so I agree alot!
holy crap an Umineko playthrough in Zeltrax's topic
Iknowright

I can't wait for her reactions
ahahaha small country mad people its so very true but yeah sure funny fits as well ^^
People over here are also mad..or so I think.
the pokemon? i dont think that helps unless they think you're adorable when you talk about the past and your beautiful chilhood as a Poketrainer
My childhood was a beautiful one, with or without pokemon

but thanks to pokemon I made quite a number of friends (most of them just became friends with me so that I can teach them awesome tricks tho

)
oh
by the way..
Rookiez is Punk'd + ao no exorcist + awesome song..
fangasm
