The Bravery

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Will do. Though, like I said, I don't play a lot. But yeah, I will. :tem
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

BTW, have you ever read hiimdaisy's Persona comics?

They're hilarious! :lmao

This one is one of my favorite:
:lmao Irritating ryuuji.

I suppose there's no chance that the title refers to the Neil Young album...

*checks last two pages*

Thought so...
I be honest. I never heard of that song until I was searching for the game osts and I heard this.
No link whatsoever to farming <_< but good song.
You should try harvest moon orgz :zomg uh..if you enjoy spending time..virtual farming..


Only Persona game I played was Persona 3, but maaaaaaaaaaan, that game was awesome. If they do develop Persona 5 for the PS3, I'm so gonna buy it. :wtf Although I haven't played at all for quite some time... Hm... *heads off to the PS3*
Another ps3 player! I don't have a ps3 but whatever, I play some of the games.
What do you like most bout p3?
I'm actually thinking about getting a ps3 for a persona 5 if it ever comes out. I know it might be ridiculous since ps4 is coming but..persona :wtf



*PS3 is right next to me since I only have one room... so I'm not heading off anywhere, it was just a figure of speech and why am I still writing, gonna play now bai*
What are you playing?

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

No, no, I won't. Have fun to go on a journey with this craziest pairing I have ever known (I think). XD
And your schedule about Nodame is so complicated and long. I just hope you'll catch up soon so we can talk about it, ehe~
Its a crazy pairing but the craziest I've ever seen and like to date is those from lovely complex.
Highly recommend and yep, I'm going to watch it soon. I promise I'll keep it in mind and finish it.

Chiaki-senpai is an amazing guy. He is so talented in music. Personally I think Tamaki Hiroshi (Chiaki-senpai's actor) played a good job for his character. The actress for Nodame too. ^^
I'm always interested in music.
But I can't sing.
can't play a instrument..
so yeah..
:faint
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

I'm always interested in music.
But I can't sing.
can't play a instrument..
so yeah..
:faint
Haha~
I can sing, a bit. I can play instrument, a bit too. I didn't master anyone of them completely. That's very wrong of me and I regret it. Studying it now is just too much for me; my laziness couldn't be helped anymore. XD But that is not a problem! We need to enjoy the world of music as much as we could while we still can. :D
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Which kind of instrument?
I agree, doesn't matter if I'm too lazy to pick things up, I can still appreciate it.
I really like some of the music in nodame and it introduces me to the world of orchestra.
Many thanks to youtube ofc.
We need to enjoy the world of music as much as we could while we still can.
Beautiful world with music right :wtf
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Piano and violin. ^^
Ah, that song. I think that song is the most beautiful BGM over the whole VN I've played so far. You can actually get the BGM and convert it to MP3, you know that, right? XD And yep, Nodame sparked my interest in classical musics too. They are just too awesome. It also inspires me to study violin, though I had to give up because of school.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

What are you playing?
Currently I'm playing Stacking, a game in which all characters are Russian dolls. Basically, you're a doll boy looking for the rest of his family and you have to do these little missions/quests to find them, stacking into lots and lots of other dolls to make use of their unique abilites.

It's a weird concept but it's actually pretty fun (and it was on sale on PSN as well, so I downloaded it). :tem
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Piano and violin. ^^
Ah, that song. I think that song is the most beautiful BGM over the whole VN I've played so far. You can actually get the BGM and convert it to MP3, you know that, right?
I have a friend who is grade 4(I think) in piano. He has come a long way, so I think it requires whole lot of practice.
All the best.

right :wtf

Currently I'm playing Stacking, a game in which all characters are Russian dolls. Basically, you're a doll boy looking for the rest of his family and you have to do these little missions/quests to find them, stacking into lots and lots of other dolls to make use of their unique abilites.

It's a weird concept but it's actually pretty fun (and it was on sale on PSN as well, so I downloaded it). :tem
Seems like alot of fun, for a moment there I thought it was a legos game :lmao
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

I have a friend who is grade 4(I think) in piano. He has come a long way, so I think it requires whole lot of practice.
All the best.
Thanks, Zelx, though I doubt I'll be able to continue it anytime near. College, you see. But hopefully after things cool down a bit (maybe after I start working XD) I'll continue the study. Never too late, right?

And your title. :wtf What brought you back to full Umineko mode, by the way? :XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

I'm always crazy about Umineko :noworry
but actually I'm not really sure myself.. I think it was the songs...? :sweat
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Haha~ Why are you so crazy about Umineko, I wonder? I mean, looking at it from sides except the music, I think it's pretty confusing. XD I once felt like, "what the heck does this series want?" XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Well.. you can click the link in my sig for a short "why people are reading it"" summary
but if you ask me :pleased
I think it was because I knew how good episode 5 to 7 would get, and believe me, they are good.
And I really like battler and the crazy Beatrice in Umineko.

I understand why you think that way tho. You watched the anime and is seeing the same things repeating itself.
I felt that way too until episode 3. I started to care and feel for the family from there.
Something I never did in the anime. I can understand why battler fights so hard.

Another thing about it is how much it teaches me about the mystery genre.
Alot of things can confuse you but there is only one truth.
I guess unless you're a mystery fan, you wouldn't be constantly questioning this and that.
I did for a while but stopped and just enjoyed the ride + cunning debates.

Oh and don't you want to know what happened after episode 26 of the anime?
I did. That's the reason why I read the vn from the start so I can know how it feels and understand what happens
after battler kills Beatrice.. anime cut out alot of parts in the vn.

Oh crap.. I type a wall of text again because of Umineko.
But really, it's a beautiful story :wtf

I think..
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

:wtf

What you said is actually what I wish to find as I started reading the VN. I wouldn't bother asking you about that and went through all the troubles downloading and installing if I was not curious enough to re-start this whole series, clearing my head of the anime confusion and start fresh with the VN. Like what you said. I'm quite interested in mystery genre, although I read/watch it for the sake of knowing the logic behind it, not because I like to try to solve the mystery myself. And because Battler and Beatrice are interesting characters which made me want to keep on going and know more about the series as whole. I managed to finish the anime thanks to that, y'know. XD

*shakes hands* Long live Beatrice! Long live Battler! Long live Umineko! <3
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

:lmao the logic is crazy. Honestly, battler is more annoying than cool in the anime <_<
In the anime he's more like:
everybody : The sky is blue, battler!
Battler: No its green!
everybody starts explaining why it's blue..

Battler:.. It's green! I WON'T BELIEVE YOU. Ahaha..

yeah... that was how he was to me in the anime. But in the vn, he's way cooler fighting Beatrice.

Hi 5 for having the same intention when starting Umineko! :zomg I'll always wait till you're done with it.

You're on episode 2 now right?
I hope you enjoy that bit of romance and mother love there.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Yeah, delayed for certain reasons. But don't worry, I'll see it through the end. No matter what. :nod
I've only seen Battler strongly deny Beatrice for a while, and I should say that he's a stubborn young man indeed. Though he couldn't practically prove anything, he denied everything. XD But the more he did, the more Beatrice tried to make him give up, the more interesting the series go, the more I wanna see how Battler gonna go through this. ^^

Looking at George and Shannon, I feel like I envy them. :| They are so romantic, and George seemed like he would go through absolutely anything to be with Shannon, which is literally true, right? XD Poor Kanon and Jessica. Sometimes I feel bad at Battler too for being "paired" with Beatrice. XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Is your title a reference to a bo...? Oh never mind :derp
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Zeltrax! :maracas :wtf

"Without love, it cannot be seen." Nothing truer than this sentence.

I've just passed the first twilight of second episode, and I really love Battler vs Beatrice moments! Because this is a visual novel, which the speed of the conversation and the plot advances based on my will, I can take as many time as I need to understand the way both sides are thinking! Battler really overthrows Beatrice in that first twilight, hahaha~ I love this pairing soooo much.
Reading the visual novel, more sides are being exploited, especially emotions of the characters. You asked about the family members, but I've been mostly looking at the center of the episodes. Episode 2 revolves around Shannon and Kanon, George and Jessica, Battler and Beatrice. They feel real; I feel like I understand them better and enjoy the whole series better.

And I love -- like in LOVE -- with Beatrice's twisted face. It is so creepy, but so awesome as well. The visual novel portrays the cunning, fickle Beatrice very well. OMG, OMG.

I think I can keep ranting about how much I enjoyed the battle for the first twilight. I'm looking forward for more battles like this!

Umineko no Naku Koro ni is awesome! <3 lol, long live Beatrice! XD

edit: And so I'm done with episode 2. WOOT~
 
Last edited:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Is your title a reference to a bo...? Oh never mind :derp
:derp...
:oh



Zeltrax! :maracas :wtf

"Without love, it cannot be seen." Nothing truer than this sentence.
Ah love :wtf


I've just passed the first twilight of second episode, and I really love Battler vs Beatrice moments! Because this is a visual novel, which the speed of the conversation and the plot advances based on my will, I can take as many time as I need to understand the way both sides are thinking! Battler really overthrows Beatrice in that first twilight, hahaha~ I love this pairing soooo much.
I love the debating.. and yes, that is quite a smart move by battler, the first one and an overwhelming one to be exact.
I think it was about the key to the chapel if I remember it right.


Reading the visual novel, more sides are being exploited, especially emotions of the characters. You asked about the family members, but I've been mostly looking at the center of the episodes.
Exactly, you know how this persons feels about this and what is happening more clearly..
and of course, then you'll try to find the real culprit..

or not :derp

Episode 2 revolves around Shannon and Kanon, George and Jessica, Battler and Beatrice. They feel real; I feel like I understand them better and enjoy the whole series better.
Jessica is more interesting in the novel than the anime..I mean seriously, her event with kanon is much more detailed.
Did you like the song she sang :amuse
Nothing to say about george and shannon tho, just that shannon is a strong woman and george is brave.

And I love -- like in LOVE -- with Beatrice's twisted face. It is so creepy, but so awesome as well. The visual novel portrays the cunning, fickle Beatrice very well. OMG, OMG.


I think I can keep ranting about how much I enjoyed the battle for the first twilight. I'm looking forward for more battles like this!
Part of the reason why umineko is so awesome.
Playing with logic..twisted logic..crazy..
yet
makes
sense.


Umineko no Naku Koro ni is awesome! <3 lol, long live Beatrice! XD

edit: And so I'm done with episode 2. WOOT~
You are :blink
that's fast :o
your thoughts ?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

I love the debating.. and yes, that is quite a smart move by battler, the first one and an overwhelming one to be exact.
I think it was about the key to the chapel if I remember it right.
Yep, the chapel.
A question, though. When Beatrice refused to repeat what Battler said in red, it actually had two meanings: what Battler said to deny the witch was true, or simply because Beatrice refused to say so for a bigger move later on. Right? So the red sentences were actually not very useful when it was put like that? I think Battler only judged from Beatrice's reactions, or when she herself admitted that what Battler proposed was possible.

Exactly, you know how this persons feels about this and what is happening more clearly..
and of course, then you'll try to find the real culprit..

or not :derp
I love magic so I'd actually side with Beatrice. Though it is indeed interesting to torture someone like Battler with such game for one thousand years, rite? :derp

Jessica is more interesting in the novel than the anime..I mean seriously, her event with kanon is much more detailed.
Did you like the song she sang :amuse
Nothing to say about george and shannon tho, just that shannon is a strong woman and george is brave.
Hmm, no, I can't say I really like it. But I found another awesome BGM. The one played at Episode 2's Tea Party, around the middle of the party, that song sang in choir. I was like, "OMG, I had to found this song. :wtf"
edit: I found the song!


Dang you, Zelx. That face is just too adorable and awesome. :-_-

Make me a set of Beatrice, please~ :wtf

Part of the reason why umineko is so awesome.
Playing with logic..twisted logic..crazy..
yet
makes
sense.
Yep. Both sides attacked like hell, the logic was hard. XD

You are :blink
that's fast :o
your thoughts ?
When I'm already at the mood to do it, I can do it very fast. XD
My thoughts... The characters are all complicated. XD Poor Rosa. Tortured like that. She would like to escape from all those pains, but it would also mean denying her identity as Rosa. I think that is the kind of thoughts that actually tortured her.
I also wonder: did Beatrice killed those people in a method that actually could be done with humans ways or what? Because Battler's purpose is to find out how a human can do it, and as he acted like a detective asking Beatrice, I had the impression that Beatrice actually killed them all with humans ways, only designed it in certain ways until it seemed like only magic could do it. We saw Beatrice killed certain people with magic, and those cases couldn't be solved by Battler. But that murder at the chapel could be explained by humans method, as if Beatrice was using a human method indeed.

Do I make myself clear? I think I'm getting you confused. >__<

My favorite quote of the episode: "To know the joy of healing, you have to know the pain." <3
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Without love, it cannot be seen.

Yep, the chapel.
A question, though. When Beatrice refused to repeat what Battler said in red, it actually had two meanings: what Battler said to deny the witch was true, or simply because Beatrice refused to say so for a bigger move later on. Right? So the red sentences were actually not very useful when it was put like that? I think Battler only judged from Beatrice's reactions, or when she herself admitted that what Battler proposed was possible.
It's kinda like a double edged sword.
The red only states the truth, so Beatrice not wanting to say it was because she don't want
it to bite her back in the future.. or when battler use her own words against her.
She can also use it to set up traps. But of course her not wanting to say it might simply be because it's impossible and battler is right.
It depends on the situation whenever she chose not to say it.


Hmm, no, I can't say I really like it. But I found another awesome BGM. The one played at Episode 2's Tea Party, around the middle of the party, that song sang in choir. I was like, "OMG, I had to found this song. :wtf"
edit: I found the song!

I think I remember this.. but I don't remember the moment it was played.
You're right about how good it is :wtf
Dang you, Zelx. That face is just too adorable and awesome. :-_-

Make me a set of Beatrice, please~ :wtf
I'll try to do it whenever I can, I'm not sure how it'll look but I'll try and get back to you <_<

When I'm already at the mood to do it, I can do it very fast. XD
My thoughts... The characters are all complicated. XD Poor Rosa. Tortured like that. She would like to escape from all those pains, but it would also mean denying her identity as Rosa. I think that is the kind of thoughts that actually tortured her.
I also wonder: did Beatrice killed those people in a method that actually could be done with humans ways or what? Because Battler's purpose is to find out how a human can do it, and as he acted like a detective asking Beatrice, I had the impression that Beatrice actually killed them all with humans ways, only designed it in certain ways until it seemed like only magic could do it.
Well... people were saying Rosa is a terrible mother but there are those that says she's a good on.
So it's up to you to decide for yourself.
You're right about the characters being complicated tho.
Just having one of her puzzle solved(which we assume but what if it wasn't) by Battler
isn't enough for him to beat Beatrice nor can we accept that everything isn't magic.
But yes, as a reader we must think as battler but then again the author
said that Umineko is unsolvable..
We saw Beatrice killed certain people with magic, and those cases couldn't be solved by Battler. But that murder at the chapel could be explained by humans method, as if Beatrice was using a human method indeed.
That's like one put of themany mysteries solved by Battler and he can't solve the others.
Can you solve it while reading? Ever asked yourself "There is amethod besides magic here! "
I think that's Battler and the readers to guess.



Do I make myself clear? I think I'm getting you confused. >__<
]
You're talking to someone who read Umineko. Nothing is as confusing compared to that :derp


My favorite quote of the episode: "To know the joy of healing, you have to know the pain." <3[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Typing on aa laptop is a pain.
Another awesome quote from Umineko :lmao
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top