The Bravery

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

SCANDAL! and bleach!
YAY!

LOL whut? :o they couldn't have dared :fail
They dare..just you wait..more weird ones will come


but it really sounds hard :o what do you want to do after you're finished?
Learn japanese,watch anime, lose 15kg of weight, learn how to cook like a pro, watch more anime, read manga, watch more anime again :D


it's the same for me, we have a month and a half (including my current holidays) off. Then starting in Juli we have one big holiday (another month and a half :zomg)
WHAT. That's so..good :scry

and btw, nice Satoshi pic there :smugbunny
It was cool but the new bleach opening was way too awesome so I had to change my set :zomg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

[SCANDAL! and bleach!
YAY!
They be no more fillers! xD




They dare..just you wait..more weird ones will come
:crying NUUUOOO

Learn japanese,watch anime, lose 15kg of weight, learn how to cook like a pro, watch more anime, read manga, watch more anime again :D
wow you're the male me xD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harukaze.

I'm the male you? :wtf

Okay, poking this thread in an attempt to revive it..
I know the first name of this thread is dead thread..but..but :scry
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Harukaze.

Hey, Zel!

What's up?

What anime are you watching this season?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Harukaze.

I'm the male you? :wtf

Okay, poking this thread in an attempt to revive it..
I know the first name of this thread is dead thread..but..but :scry
Yeah xD what you described is perfectly what i'd do and probably will do :wtf

so have you ever looked up demotivational posers? they be so funny :rofl the good ones
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Harukaze.

You're DEAD.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harukaze.

:scry
That's harsh..

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Hey, Zel!

What's up?

What anime are you watching this season?
Yay! Hi riki :zomg
I'm watching Un-Go, Guilty Crown and Phi Brain this season.
I'm about to start C3, I had doubts about it because of the ecchi/harem in it but people have been saying how good it is.
By the way, without spoiling me, how is the persona 4 adaption? So far so good?

Yeah xD what you described is perfectly what i'd do and probably will do :wtf

so have you ever looked up demotivational posers? they be so funny :rofl the good ones
Show me :3c
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Harukaze.

Is yuki being mean to you, Zel? :comfort

The Persona 4 anime is great so far. They have adapted the game very closely but then the anime producers did say that they will be faithful to the game. They just included the Wild Card ability in the latest episode so a lot of fans were squealing about it. :XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Harukaze.

for the love of god , can you please go and like the threads i started in shoujo sections. My self-esteem is really low these days :scry
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harukaze.

Is yuki being mean to you, Zel? :comfort
I think yuki is..what they call..tsundere :ninja
I Like your set riki! Happy Halloween :D
The Persona 4 anime is great so far. They have adapted the game very closely but then the anime producers did say that they will be faithful to the game. They just included the Wild Card ability in the latest episode so a lot of fans were squealing about it. :XD
I wish I can join in the fun but I want to play the game..on vita first :XD
I'm currently playing harvest moon tale of two towns and dragon quest joker 2 right now on my nds..still deciding on whether to buy vita or 3ds (despite saying I wanna play p4 on vita)

I did some myself for yugioh 5d you can check them here:

Oh and some fairy tail ones: http://www.zerochan.net/Fairy+Tail,D...ational+Poster
Oh god, the fairy tail ones..
why didn't I notice it until now?
http://stefing4.deviantart.com/gallery/32428910#/d48xp8u, I don't watch yugioh but :lmao

for the love of god , can you please go and like the threads i started in shoujo sections. My self-esteem is really low these days
:comfort
How can your self-esteem be low?! You're good boy for f sake :yelling
Don't worry, I'm liking them!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Harukaze.

:scry
That's harsh..
:kukuku

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

I think yuki is..what they call..tsundere :ninja
Me? Tsundere? You're joking. :rofl

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

for the love of god , can you please go and like the threads i started in shoujo sections. My self-esteem is really low these days :scry
:comfort
I'm sure in time people will like those threads. MH is just so quiet these days.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

Learn japanese,watch anime, lose 15kg of weight, learn how to cook like a pro, watch more anime, read manga, watch more anime again :D
:rofl sounds like fun! I would like to learn japanese as well but it seems like a very difficult language. I tried it just for fun once but it's not feasible if you aren't serious :/
And why loosing 15kg specifically? :XD

It was cool but the new bleach opening was way too awesome so I had to change my set :zomg
you already found something more awesome... guilty crown :3c

and you didn't answer in my thread again, shame on you :-_-
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Harukaze.

Oh god, the fairy tail ones..
why didn't I notice it until now?
http://stefing4.deviantart.com/gallery/32428910#/d48xp8u, I don't watch yugioh but :lmao
I'll try to find more of series we know OH BEELZEBUB i can bet some funny ones are around the corner :3c
:blink which one i cant open that link...

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

some new ones

http://s1.zerochan.net/600/30/47/637380.jpg

http://www.zerochan.net/469351

http://www.zerochan.net/580735

http://www.zerochan.net/603484 -> i <3 OGA XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harukaze.

:kukuku

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------



Me? Tsundere? You're joking. :rofl

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------



:comfort
I'm sure in time people will like those threads. MH is just so quiet these days.
Lol at yuki posting thrice in a row, how very tsundere :ninja
Me? Tsundere? You're joking. :rofl
I think you are just tsun, the fierce part :kukuku

:rofl sounds like fun! I would like to learn japanese as well but it seems like a very difficult language. I tried it just for fun once but it's not feasible if you aren't serious :/
Actually..I was doing it for fun too but I realize how great my love for japanese is and decided to go ahead. I'm "officially" starting today.

And why loosing 15kg specifically? :XD
Because I'm rather..ahem...fat :scry
I decided to throw away the new me and be reborn!
for now anyway.



you already found something more awesome... guilty crown :3c
hey, a person got to change his sets :3c

and you didn't answer in my thread again, shame on you :-_-
We can't let niichan thread have a single percent of death. ONWARDS :yelling

I'll try to find more of series we know OH BEELZEBUB i can bet some funny ones are around the corner :3c
:blink which one i cant open that link...

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

some new ones

http://s1.zerochan.net/600/30/47/637380.jpg

http://www.zerochan.net/469351

http://www.zerochan.net/580735

http://www.zerochan.net/603484 -> i <3 OGA XD
Thank you for finding them for me rave :wtf
a little laugh like that is all I need :XD I'm currently reading detective conan now, I'll post in your thread with questions after I'm finish..
catching up..
with..700 over chapters...
....
...
.ow.. but its a fun ride so far !
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harukaze.

/me slaps Zeltrax

Yo, boy. yuki tortured you? Poor you. :hee

I thought you also watch P4A? :o
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harukaze.

WHY, WHY ARE YOU ALL TREATING ME LIKE THI-
Huh? P4? Nah..I'm waiting for the game to get on the new ps vita and then play it :woo
but yeah..I feel sad and pity for myself for not being able to watch p4a as I don't want to spoil myself :(
Poor you.
So you understand :pleased
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harukaze.

How did others treat you? I think that kind of reaction is just natural since everyone has seen what yuki is like. :hee Good luck.

Ah, I see. Well, I understand your point. I didn't finish playing P4 properly so I changed the direction to watch the anime properly, though up until now I haven't seen the latest episode due to school work. >_>
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Harukaze.

Lol at yuki posting thrice in a row, how very tsundere :ninja

I think you are just tsun, the fierce part :kukuku
I'm not sure you know what tsundere means. I'm NOT a tsundere. Lawlett-kun is kind to me so I treat him kindly, but you, phio-chan and everybody else? Well, you're asking me to bully you yourself.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

WHY, WHY ARE YOU ALL TREATING ME LIKE THI-
:hee

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

How did others treat you? I think that kind of reaction is just natural since everyone has seen what yuki is like. :hee Good luck.
Meeting me is a luck, no?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harukaze.

What did I do wrong to you? This is not fair! :yelling

Meeting you is a luck...? Maybe, maybe not. It depends, dear. :hee
 
Top