Manhwa - The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park | Page 117 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

Toby_Temple

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
What's worse.

Being KO'ed.

Or clan elders commenting on Shion giving off the aura & vibe of a beginner.

My man is all dragged through the mud of late.
Neither. Shiwoon Kwoned 4 of DDs that were with Mikhail and Daniel. Shin, Ho-sik and Ha-pyung can't even take out 1 of those 4. He lost to Mikhail and Daniel, both considered a threat by 9AD to himself.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Shi-Woon lost but I didn't think he'd lose this way.

I guess Ryuji is alive after all.

Orbs2op

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
What's worse.

Being KO'ed.

Or clan elders commenting on Shion giving off the aura & vibe of a beginner.

My man is all dragged through the mud of late.
Shiwoon is a beginner he is just talented and skipping level because he has a lot ki, that why he needs to be trained properly, but 9arts had to leave him early.

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
Short chapter, but a necessary one plot wise
IDS KI is not a secret anymore and Siwoon finally learned the truth about Kaiser

There are several things I'm looking forward to seeing :
  • What will Siwoon do now that he knows about IDS (even more if he knows that this is what saved his master) ? Look for MYS? Go to the Heavenly Way sect ?
  • What will he do about 9AD?
  • What role for 9AD if he's not on Siwoon's shit list anymore ?
  • Will Siwoon be the, de facto, new leader of BHE?
  • Who's going to be the main villain? Daniel and Mikhail are not built like final bosses . I'm still thinking that So-Sul will be the ultimate weapon on Kaiser's side
Bonus : will Siwoon get rid of his fugly mullet?

glio

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Showoon’s haircut is the only matter I need to be resolved in the next few weeks…

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I like shiwoon hair just lose cave man style, he looks like a brat with his normal cut, I'm sure the ladies gonna love it, plus shiwoon is turning into 9arts/un-wol, so hopefully the hair is permanent.

Shiwoon giving the chief BOT means un-wol memory cleared the misunderstanding, so he will finally let the chief teach him and stop getting outclassed and baited into BOT, plus the chief been researching anyway, so BOT will be solved then go away until it actually needed, like a proper secret art.

Hope ghost doc sticks around more and not die.

Toby_Temple

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
We got a fast forward / timeskip... :hmph

Ghosthands is not even there.. :bored

Old Shin (S1 Shin) is back!! :3c

Reactions: Wha

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Some UFC fighters rocked Shion's cut.

They call it: the combat mullet.

:toc

Reactions: Wha

smokeesid

Reaction score
Country
India
I think there may be a timeskip in which shioon learns martial arts to his full potential from the guidance of Shin and reach the level of immortal demon supreme. Till then, they may show some dangerous development in the murim and about what has happened to ka ng haje.

Goomoonryong would also have learnt new martial arts which shioon would learn later after getting exposed to the new level goomoonryong has reached.

Toby_Temple

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
He is looking like 9ad now :wtf

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
"I am aware that many fans from abroad have reservations towards Season 3 of "The Breaker."
However, I wish our fans could trust us and keep on reading. This series will be more entertaining, moving, and interesting! "

From the author (you can see the message on webtoon app). Don't know how old it is.

-----

Kaiser'll have to step his game up if he really wants to oppose the murim.
What does he think he can do with only Daniel and Mikhail (and So-Sul?) against 9AD, Martial Arts Alliance (and MYS?)

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I sure hope that the Chief wants to exploit Shiwoon.
I am also getting tired of Chief Lee. Such an anoying Character.

Shiwoon giving the chief BOT means un-wol memory cleared the misunderstanding, so he will finally let the chief teach him and stop getting outclassed and baited into BOT, plus the chief been researching anyway, so BOT will be solved then go away until it actually needed, like a proper secret art.
I am not sure. Logically speaking, he should seek out the Immortal Demon Sect and learn from that General. It looks like the greatest Master of the Black Heaven and Earth Sect was Unwol. Unwol went to the Demon to seek guidence. Shiwoon met the Demon inside the prison and got the Ki of Eternity.
Both him and Shiwoon are the only known people that can use the Martial Arts without segmentations. There is most likely a connection right there.

And i am stil waiting to find out why exactly this energy is "forbidden". Maybe the reason is a really good one?

Kaiser'll have to step his game up if he really wants to oppose the murim.
What does he think he can do with only Daniel and Mikhail (and So-Sul?) against 9AD, Martial Arts Alliance (and MYS?)
I don't think that we should underestimate him.
Information is power and i think that he has got way more than the Alliance or the Goverment. His spies are everywhere.
And apart from his own striking force, it looks like he infiltrated quite a lot of factions.
Maybe there are even some of the GMs secretely working for him?
I definitely wouldn't rule it out, considering that he had one in his corner that was once in the race of succesion for the Heavenly way sect.

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I sure hope that the Chief wants to exploit Shiwoon.
I am also getting tired of Chief Lee. Such an anoying Character.

I am not sure. Logically speaking, he should seek out the Immortal Demon Sect and learn from that General. It looks like the greatest Master of the Black Heaven and Earth Sect was Unwol. Unwol went to the Demon to seek guidence. Shiwoon met the Demon inside the prison and got the Ki of Eternity.
Both him and Shiwoon are the only known people that can use the Martial Arts without segmentations. There is most likely a connection right there.

And i am stil waiting to find out why exactly this energy is "forbidden". Maybe the reason is a really good one?

I don't think that we should underestimate him.
Information is power and i think that he has got way more than the Alliance or the Goverment. His spies are everywhere.
And apart from his own striking force, it looks like he infiltrated quite a lot of factions.
Maybe there are even some of the GMs secretely working for him?
I definitely wouldn't rule it out, considering that he had one in his corner that was once in the race of succesion for the Heavenly way sect.
That true but he said he wants to save his brother, which is his disciple brother shin and we know shin was the candidate to be the next leader and he has been planning to fix BOT, so un-wol learned from the supreme demon and took over responsibility of BOT to save him, which explains why he refused to teach him until his death, shiwoon wouldn't offered BOT just to leave he saw more to the memory imo and we have seen the pov of the chief he wasn't power hungry or anything, he just want to solve the art and un-wol situation made things worse over the years, tbh un-wol is kinda selfish imo.

Plus the chief isn't stupid shiwoon abilities doesn't grow on trees, he wants always wanted to train him and use him as weapon against 9arts and he gets to fix BOT win win for him, shiwoon is too stupid to realize Kaiser is the real enemy and kwon death isn't on 9arts, everyone knows he died to break the relationship between them, everyone except shiwoon cause he has to be an edgelord, maybe the chief or doc can straighten that out, kwon used his death to manipulate shiwoon cause of shiwoon idiocy.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
??? Was Shi-Woon in the dark about Kaiser all this time?

I like the mullet for now.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
It has taken a long ass time to connect the dots between.

Kaiser.

And Lady Sosul.

The connection between 9AD being controlled in the SUC days.

And Kaiser.

Has also been a portrait of extreme neglect.

Toby_Temple

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Toby_Temple

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Mikhail and his big mouth as always

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
They still haven't gotten into how Kaiser controlled 9AD during the SUC days.

Or what Kaiser's relationship with Lady Sosul is.

Those seem like the most neglected topics, although I could be mistaken on that.