Manhwa - The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park | Page 118 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

Orbs2op

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
They still haven't gotten into how Kaiser controlled 9AD during the SUC days.

Or what Kaiser's relationship with Lady Sosul is.

Those seem like the most neglected topics, although I could be mistaken on that.
How? 9arts was manipulated because of the medicine he took to forget shiho sp death and crippling shiwoon, it made him foggy and just going along with whatever not caring or thinking about anything, he only snapped out of it at the end of season 2 when Kaiser almost killed him with the bombs, thus their back to the original stalemate before shiwoon met 9arts.

Sosul was being held by the chief keeping sunwoo in check and 9 arts mission was to get her for Kaiser to use the sunwoo clan with the promise of healing her, with the medicine shiwoon took to fix his body that the plot of season 1, shiho stole the medicine from the doctor murim guy who is love with her, guy who healed shiwoon ki center and revived her in season 2.

Shiwoon knows about Kaiser and him manipulating 9arts with suc,etc, but because of kwon death he stopped caring about that, just blaming his master for his stupidity, that cost two elders their lives and bunch of other no name guards, cause he can't just admit his mistakes without making sure everyone knows how guilty he feels first, death is apart of murim and the funny thing is no one blames him for kwon death, because someone of kwon level isn't someone 9arts can kill even if he wants to no matter his injuries, that why shiwoon behavior is stupid because he is a beginner and a normal person a year ago, the timeline is short for shiwoon compared to everyone else.

plus kwon had to die for the plot to go smoothly, he is very powerful and can tell Kaiser to shove it when sosul comes back, and shiwoon needs to hate 9 arts to stall his training, and for him and the chief to become allies.

Last edited:

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Shiwoon knows about Kaiser and him manipulating 9arts with suc,

I think Shion doesn't know of 9AD's ties with Kaiser or about Sosul having been groomed by Kaiser to become a sociopathic mass murderer.

It also isn't clear how 9AD joined black forest defense & what the current situation there is.

Its a strange scenario where Alliance Chief knows Kaiser is the true leader of BFD but the former head of the sunwoo clan does not.

Last edited:

Toby_Temple

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Daniel is such a "teacher's pet" :3c
Mikhail really needs to know when to shut up.

And 9AD knows never to trust Mikhail at all since he knows Siwoon is like a planaria.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Goomoonryong stole the show in this chapter.

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I think Shion doesn't know of 9AD's ties with Kaiser or about Sosul having been groomed by Kaiser to become a sociopathic mass murderer.

It also isn't clear how 9AD joined black forest defense & what the current situation there is.

Its a strange scenario where Alliance Chief knows Kaiser is the true leader of BFD but the former head of the sunwoo clan does not.
He knows I'm not sure if know Kaiser name as the leader, but he knows bdf is behind suc and he knows the relationship between them and sosul, that why sosul was pissed because bdf cost her shiwoon, he left as soon as she came back, he knows things but he wants to blame 9 arts for kwon death when it's clearly his fault.

It's bums me out that 9arts cares so much for his stupid disciple, even ghost doc knew 9arts is bluffing when he beat shiwoon in season 2, cause he could have easily killed him but just broke his arm and legs that why doc threaten to kill all his disciples(shiwoon) for the remote, it's clear killing kwon was never his intention hopefully ghost doc explains it to him, so that plot line goes away, he is never gonna beat 9arts in a real fight anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

tbh I don't like how shiwoon is written I understand his deep relationship with 9arts and even hatred as well but whether it's hate or love he is still just obsessed with his master, it's holding him back even ryuji it's like he is using him as a substitute for 9arts, shiwoon needs to evolve as a character and be more independent and not a lost puppy it tiring.

it seems like the author stalling shiwoon character growth, I mean he is gonna do all kind of cool stuff, then fall into BOT flailing his hands around like a child, just let him learn his martial arts properly already, I have been waiting since season 2 for the chief to train this guy finally and him still here watching fall for the same bait.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
He knows I'm not sure if know Kaiser name as the leader, but he knows bdf is behind suc and he knows the relationship between them and sosul, that why sosul was pissed because bdf cost her shiwoon, he left as soon as she came back, he knows things but he wants to blame 9 arts for kwon death when it's clearly his fault.

It's bums me out that 9arts cares so much for his stupid disciple, even ghost doc knew 9arts is bluffing when he beat shiwoon in season 2, cause he could have easily killed him but just broke his arm and legs that why doc threaten to kill all his disciples(shiwoon) for the remote, it's clear killing kwon was never his intention hopefully ghost doc explains it to him, so that plot line goes away, he is never gonna beat 9arts in a real fight anyway.

tbh I don't like how shiwoon is written I understand his deep relationship with 9arts and even hatred as well but whether it's hate or love he is still just obsessed with his master, it's holding him back even ryuji it's like he is using him as a substitute for 9arts, shiwoon needs to evolve as a character and be more independent and not a lost puppy it tiring.

it seems like the author stalling shiwoon character growth, I mean he is gonna do all kind of cool stuff, then fall into BOT flailing his hands around like a child, just let him learn his martial arts properly already, I have been waiting since season 2 for the chief to train this guy finally and him still here watching fall for the same bait.

I think Shion blames 9AD for Sosul and everything that happened in the SUC days.

Without realizing Kaiser was pulling the strings as true head of BFD.

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
I hope it's a normal hiatus like many webtoons went on.
Not that "It's called The Breaker as in 'break next week 7 years' " hiatus

smokeesid

Reaction score
Country
India
Nobody commented yet. That's strange. I have something to say. I would be disappointed if Shioon doesn't gain the will to become the strongest in the murim and if he doesn't start to figure out how to become the best mainly by himself.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Shi-Woon has all the IDS's Ki and will gradually recover his memories. Maybe his memories will end up influencing him and he'll be "possessed"? 🤔

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
You know what Shioon needs to do to be strong? Stop being a White Knight in Murim that world is ruthless and everyone he meets in that world did something morally bankrupt things to reach their position.

Stop pursuing revenge on GMR that he forgets even the simplest things have your martial arts foundation stable and stop going for a shortcut to achieve it that when he faced GMR he still got rekt imagine Ghost Doctor and Kang-Sung talking about Shioon can kill GMR 9x if he got experience in fighting.

Just train and look at the memories of the Immortal dude and decide if going to his cult is better than wasting time in Ghost Doctor's place.

And stop thinking the world needs saving and he's the one who will save it that it just becomes a burden to Shioon.

Damn they didn't even tell when they will be back kek

Last edited:

Toby_Temple

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
EF Season 1 is done!

Until next season.

:blush:x3:blush

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Breaker season 3

• Introduced new characters & plotlines no one likes or cares about
  • Resolved none of the old storylines fans wanted closure on
  • Wasted 100 chapters on a timeline where nothing relavant happened

Looks like their work is done?

:lmao

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
Worst thing is that Shiwoon is still getting his ass kicked.
I swear there's only two type of webtoons heroes :
  • the overpowered one that almost never clearly loses (Sung Jinwoo, Grid, Chung myung, Zephyr, etc)
  • the ever struggling one that almost never clearly wins (Baam, Shiwoon,... )

Anyway, hard to tell what will happen. There's so much going on.
What about the tournament?

Glad Shiwoon got his OG haircut back.
Overall I liked the season : 7/10.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
The Alliance Chief was working on Shiwoon being the Sunwoo Clan head again? What about the whole enmity between those two parties?
Good to see that Shiwoon shows him the finger.

Finally, he meets that General. I also hope to learn more about the ill fated relationship between the immortality Sect and the rest of the Murim.

The only thing that i couldn't stand is another timeskip and Shiwoon gets his ass beaten. Again.

I hope that the hiatus isn't too long.

the ever struggling one that almost never clearly wins (Baam, Shiwoon,...
but there is a difference between those two. At least Shiwoon doesn't forget about BOT, or the soul crushing fist, when he goes "all out".

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
My review of this Season 3 is .........

They should have not continue this manhwa after 2nd Season and let it die.

For the whole 3rd season nothing really happened if you removed the chapters about Suicide Kid this season is more likely 60-70 chapters.

There's no progress on Shioon at all he still gets rekt like he's body clock is still at Season 1.

Adding new characters that's irrelevant to the story even adding the so called Sleeping Dragons guess what those Sleeping Dragons two of them are left the rest? well they're sleeping permanently.

Making Shioon's Masters sacrifice their life for him yet again it's for the 3rd time now Asian Kimbo Slice > Elder Kwon > Lone Wolf im gonna guess what will happen in Season 4--- The General Dude will sacrifice his life for Shioon and tells Shioon that he's the future of their Cult or some shit.

For the most part Shioon in this Season is a Side character because on how the author just keep pulling out new characters that we didn't even bother remembering their names. Elder Cane Dude , Suicide Kid , Vampire guy , Berserk guy, poison fat dude , guy with eyepatch.

but there is a difference between those two. At least Shiwoon doesn't forget about BOT, or the soul crushing fist, when he goes "all out".
The problem with Baam vs Shioon is Baam at least gets stronger and learn tactics while Shioon just over use BOT to the point that we as readers think is BOT even that special? now that every time Shioon fights he just whip it out like he's handing candies to kids.

I stopped reading TOG btw is Baam still a cuck? about that girl?

Also if were gonna compare who is better. It's better to compare Jiwoo from Eleceed vs Shioon both of them has the same type of master anyway.

Jiwoo learns technique from 4 people now Kayden (Offense) , Mr Han (Close Range) , Kartien (Healing) and Pluton (Defence) and uses tactics on fights and learns from his mistakes so his next fight he will be better.

Shioon learns from what? how many masters now? GMR , Artist Society , Sunwoo Clan , Black Heaven and Earth Sect and in the future Immortal Sect and still don't know shit about tactics but just overuse BOT to the point that it loses specialness in the readers eyes. The martial art combination is cool and all but it's useless if it didn't hit the target.

Last edited:

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
The problem with Baam vs Shioon is Baam at least gets stronger and learn tactics while Shioon just over use BOT to the point that we as readers think is BOT even that special? now that every time Shioon fights he just whip it out like he's handing candies to kids.
I didn't like he entered BOT again, but BOT is special, it's just that Shiwoon use it wrongly because 9AD trained him wrong as a joke.
We'll see how BOT is so special after IDS arc I guess.
Shiwoon showed promising stuff like using 2 opposing martial arts.
His fights against the 2 sleeping dragons also showed that he's using his brain.

Baam is just collecting power ups only to not use them.

I stopped reading TOG btw is Baam still a cuck? about that girl?
Erm... about that... :teehee

Reactions: Wha