The Character Thread

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Yeah, and harder to draw. I said I suck in drawing men. They're all looking like Kanda xD.
Nonetheless, thanks for the tip. But, the chin is kinda edgy in my picture...however, girly poise!
 
Last edited:

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
yeah finished with Flames ver 2 ^^
this time I like how it turned out his face looks nice doesn't it?



I hope this time the colouring goes well....
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Yeah, looks more like a man than in my picture, haha.
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Holy shit, this looks absolutely amazing. *honours tune* My mistress.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
omg so many great flames pictures. i hope ds gets to see them
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
You can all draw men compared to me xD
Oh yeah, I keep getting logged out from this forum, too. It's kinda irritating.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i don't have that problem...

maybe it's bc i have it set that i'm logged on here forever?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Wow, you're so good in drawing, Tune. I can always stress this *_*.
Lione kinda reminds me of Kyouya from Ouran xD. Anyway, here's a picture of Steph and Blade. As promised, no magier, no Anlen but another character ->

 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
so many great pictures in so little time

great job everyone :thumbs
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
We're going to reach top form, snooge ^_________^
Drawing, drawing, drawing...can't stop drawing *_*
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I finally finished the picture of Lyra.


Anyway, my mom wants to use the computer and I'm going help my brother while he plays Odin Sphere and GrimGrimoire aka keep an eye on the player's health and spot enemies.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Yay, snooge posted her great and beautiful pic. So that's how Lyra looks like, I thought she had brown hair :P, maybe I should reread the description, hehe. Hmmm~~ I love her shoes <3.
 
Last edited:

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lyra looks nice ^^
yeah finally holiday draw closer, exams are over and I have a flow of creativity ^^
my next projekt:
character id pages :D
both coloured full body pictures and b/w portraits on one page with some text about them and their weapon/powers

currently working on magier (dress makes me dizzy O-O).... is there a part of a story which would describe her in a good way?

and Schwindelmagier whats her eye-colour? is the katana completely black? does it have light effects or does it seem like it absorbs light? (looks a bit dull when coloured)

snooge's bro plays odin sphere? Q-Q I want it aswell but it won't be released in Germany T-T
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Questions, questions xD

A part of a story? Hm....maybe chapter 8 when she sings the song about how badly she hates human. Magier's eye colour is black with a little bit blue in it and yup, her katana is completely black but with light effects as if it were just black polished steel.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, she has brown hair, but it supposed to be a carmel colored so I added some yellow highlights to it.
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
okies than I can draw it like ichigo's ban-kai ^^ black with a nice blue shimmering ^^
oh this one will need days... one for drawing one-two for colouring and all the text Q-Q

I want this to be perfect *makes a stern face*
 
Top