The Character Thread

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Imagine the bath scene... :XD

If they are using the Asian bath style (group bath)
A girl: "Hey, why don't you join us, Shawn?"
Shawn: "...no thanks; I rather take a bath with him." *point to a guy*
Everyone: o_O
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is cool. I wish i could make a character. i thought of a cool innocence.
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
then by all means, create one and sign up for a chapter =3 Ya might want to be familiar with the old chapters though X3
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
True. I just started reading but i kinda get the idea. If i did make a character then he'd have a parasite type innocence if thats ok. And here is a hint. The innocence would be on his back.
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
.......wings? We have someone with that ><;;;;;
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh i could think of something else. What kind of parasite's are already taken. id rather choose a parasite because all the cool equptable ideas are probably already taken.
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'd really suggest reading most of the chapters here, and the rest of DGM ((didn't you post some where else you only had read to v.2ish? You're missing a lot of cool stuff)) before coming up with the details of your characters innocence. Ummm....... parasitic types already in use? If I'm not mistaken, there's
~Tabby's Voice
~Rinvak's wings
~Flames'..........um......well he's a werewolf =D
..........I'm not sure if what people's are ((lione's is sort of both to me))
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All right. I guess i was getting a little ahead of myself. Ill read and come up with something. Thanks!
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No prob. Can't wait for you to join in =D
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ill think of something interesting. Does anyone have Innocence on their chest? Oh the possibilites im not thinking about armor though.
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No, I don't believe so...... but then again, where flame's innocence originates from is unknown. Go for it, I guess :x
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Alright ill come back here later once ive read more and gained more knowledge on DGM. Once again Thanks mewmew
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
We are always happy about more talented writer ^_____^
But the most important thing is to have fun of course.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes maam! Once I read more and understand everything better ill make my character. Ill look at all the excorsist to make sure i dont copy off anyone's back story or anything cuz i want to be original.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Good luck. I am sure you can invent a wonderful new character.
So many people are on the exorcists' side xD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok. But like I was saying can my character have a parasite innocence and it will be located either on his chest or his back. It's not wings and it's not armor. I dont want to spoil it so ill just pm it. Is that alright?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Ehm, sure :sweat
Do what you want to do (except of copy but as you said, you won't do that)
I am looking forward to your character.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ok. But like I was saying can my character have a parasite innocence and it will be located either on his chest or his back. It's not wings and it's not armor. I dont want to spoil it so ill just pm it. Is that alright?
When you're done creating your character, claim a chapter! ;)
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ill do that. it wont be today though cuz im typing a play but ill get around to doing it.


One last thing. My character is gonna be from Russia so is there any characters who are generals that I can claim found my character 2 years back and toke him under their wing?
 
Last edited:

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You can claim any general as your master, though because of canon timelines Cross prolly doesn't work as well as the other 4 :x
 
Top