Re: iPho
Heya Salad~~!!
I've been pretty good, but school has been keeping me quite busy. >.< I hardly go to the FF nowadays.
Anyway, my Chinese New Year was pretty good.
I didn't get as many hongbaos as I did last year though.
Ahhh... as you get older, the number of hongbaos decrease. 
Noooo!! I haven't abandoned it! D: I'm just occupied with homework.
Ahh... I actually don't watch much anime, so it'll be kind of pointless for me to contribute.
Oh by the way... I understand that you're the primary translator for [sizept=1]"that project"[/sizept] right?
Heya Salad~~!!
I've been pretty good, but school has been keeping me quite busy. >.< I hardly go to the FF nowadays.
Anyway, my Chinese New Year was pretty good.
I didn't get as many hongbaos as I did last year though.
Ahhh... as you get older, the number of hongbaos decrease. 
Noooo!! I haven't abandoned it! D: I'm just occupied with homework.

Ahh... I actually don't watch much anime, so it'll be kind of pointless for me to contribute.

Oh by the way... I understand that you're the primary translator for [sizept=1]"that project"[/sizept] right?


(







So yeah, PRETTY EPIC! 
