The Chaser and the Chased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Heya Salad~~!! :D I've been pretty good, but school has been keeping me quite busy. >.< I hardly go to the FF nowadays. :blink
Anyway, my Chinese New Year was pretty good. :XD I didn't get as many hongbaos as I did last year though. :sweat Ahhh... as you get older, the number of hongbaos decrease. -_-;

Noooo!! I haven't abandoned it! D: I'm just occupied with homework. :darn

Ahh... I actually don't watch much anime, so it'll be kind of pointless for me to contribute. :sweatdrop

Oh by the way... I understand that you're the primary translator for [sizept=1]"that project"[/sizept] right? :ninja
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,148
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: iPho

Ice <3

If you haven't already, nominate some characters over at the anime awards thread.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Hi Far-chan~!
Both my avatar and signature are from a oneshot called Enma Gavel. :amuse
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: iPho

Did you meet KevJumba!? :nuts (:XD)



:aki
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: iPho

Yellow? Smexy colour. :hurr

Oh yea keep forgetting to mention. If you ever come by HK do visit me in Guangzhou. :smile-big
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,148
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: iPho

Congrats for going OrangeIce~. What do you scan / work on?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: iPho

I believe I speak for all guys when I ask if you scan any yuri?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: iPho

The color looks more golden than yellow, actually. :oh
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: iPho

Quite a while ago, actually. :XD
omg zomg omg zomg that's so awesome! How was it? :zomg


OMG ZOMG OMG ZOMG you're orange now! :zomg

I'm so proud of you! Good luck, Icey! Keep it up!:luv



btw - I need to tell you something later on. Top secret business. :ninja

Do you use irc a lot now!?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

ohooo. A new colour I see. gratz :confetti
Yay, one more yellow *0* Gratz^^
Yellow? Smexy colour. :hurr

Oh yea keep forgetting to mention. If you ever come by HK do visit me in Guangzhou. :smile-big
Thanks guys! :XD

@ Impy - No thanks. When I go to HK, I stay in HK. I never go up north to Guangzhou. :oh

Congrats for going OrangeIce~. What do you scan / work on?
Thanks Charlie! :D
Since I'm with I Eat Manga, Muda, MRI (heh, I'm in two of the three groups in the joint) and Trinity Bakuma, I work on quite a lot, actually. ^^
With IEM, I just work on whatever is available, since I like all the series that they do. But I mostly work on Defense Devil (I'm the captain for that series), Beelzebub, Reborn and I used to work on Fairy Tail a lot. (We've stopped Editing FT [sizept=2]for now.[/sizept])
As for Muda, I just proof whatever they tell me to do. :XD
I'm a back-up proofreader for Bakuman with MRI, and I'm also a typesetter for it too.
And for Trinity Bakuma, I mainly typeset Sket Dance, but I did do one chapter of Nononono. :)

I believe I speak for all guys when I ask if you scan any yuri?
No. :oh

The color looks more golden than yellow, actually. :oh
I actually thought it was more of an orange... :oh But maybe that's just me. :XD

omg zomg omg zomg that's so awesome! How was it? :zomg


OMG ZOMG OMG ZOMG you're orange now! :zomg

I'm so proud of you! Good luck, Icey! Keep it up!:luv



btw - I need to tell you something later on. Top secret business. :ninja

Do you use irc a lot now!?
Heh, it was pretty epic. :zomg I was just in the local shopping center with my friends, and then one of my friends recognized him when we walked past. We *inconspicuously* walked back to get a closer look and we had to sit down for a minute before we were confident enough to go up to him and ask for a photo. :XD Then the dude that was with him gave us free tickets to the event that he was MCing for~! :wtf So yeah, PRETTY EPIC!

YAY! :zomg Another person who thinks it's orange! :XD Haha, thanks Bugz!! [sizept=2]By the way, I voted for you in the winter sig contest. ^^[/sizept]

Ok then. :ninja Tell me whenever. :shifty
Hmm, not that much, actually. I only use it for MRI, but not for anything else. :sweatdrop
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,148
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: iPho

Its Orange. I disagree on the golden yellow.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: iPho

B-B-But we would be able to meet up and watch some kpop or something! You HK snob. >:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: iPho

Looks more orange than golden, which looks more golden than yellow. :oh


Do you smoke weed, dance, or play video games?
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: iPho

I heard you hitting on everyone, is that why they created the member zone ?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: iPho

I haven't congratulated you on becoming Orange or is that Yellow? :oh


:confetti Congrats on becoming Orange/Yellow :confetti




Chibi Queen is moving on up. :dancin
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top