Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance
I'm not in college. Wtf.
I'm not in college. Wtf.



Oh ok then.I'm not in college. Wtf.![]()

I was like... the 4th person to create a thread.Hi ice-chan, didn't know you had a thread too. How woz your bday party? did u get drunk?
It was at my favourite Japanese restaurant, and the food was sooo good.

There's no such thing as "underage" it's just all about morals and blah blah blah. In my family if you didn't drink you weren't a man, no matter what age you were. I remember New Years eve when I was 10 and my uncle gave me a can of Stella to drink and I found it disgusting, he called me a coward loool.Oh ok then.
I was like... the 4th person to create a thread.![]()
Anyway, it wasn't so much of a party, more like a dinner.It was at my favourite Japanese restaurant, and the food was sooo good.
![]()
Haha, no. Underage, dude.![]()



how bout you create your own thread in the member's zone, so that we'll find out EVERYTHING about youI'm 14, in upper-secondary. Seriously, do you guys even know me at all?![]()

I'm unable to go backwards on forums, I only view the last page of the threads.It was in the previous page.![]()

He already has one.how bout you create your own thread in the member's zone, so that we'll find out EVERYTHING about you![]()


Interesting.There's no such thing as "underage" it's just all about morals and blah blah blah. In my family if you didn't drink you weren't a man, no matter what age you were. I remember New Years eve when I was 10 and my uncle gave me a can of Stella to drink and I found it disgusting, he called me a coward loool.
Sounds like you had an awesome night
1.What is your favourite subject in school?
2. Are you doing well in it?
3. Fave Sport
3. Fave movie?
Yeah, my mum is just strict about alcohol and whatnot.


And hmm... that's tough. Can't decide right now. 
Obviously not.I'm 14, in upper-secondary. Seriously, do you guys even know me at all?![]()

The link is in his sig.how bout you create your own thread in the member's zone, so that we'll find out EVERYTHING about you![]()

A 0.0000000000000000675% chance of dying by being cursed or via insight.I'm unable to go backwards on forums, I only view the last page of the threads.
Now explain.![]()

What are you, my mother??ICE!!! You're waaaay too young for nail polish! What's next? MAKE-UP????????????

Oh top 3, well done!Interesting.Yeah, my mum is just strict about alcohol and whatnot.
1: Chemistry, so far.![]()
2: In the top 3 of the class.
3: To play or watch?
3.1: You counted 3 twice.And hmm... that's tough. Can't decide right now.
![]()
No, but he obviously wants to be your daddy!What are you, my mother??![]()

, I forget your chibis sometimes...What the.. I don't even.. Cursing? Insight? You know that those thing actually don't exist right? It's just some mumbo-jumbo crap people feed you to believe that there's a 0.0000000000000000675% that you get killed by one of those things.A 0.0000000000000000675% chance of dying by being cursed or via insight.![]()
Maybe it is a 0.0000000000000000675% that someone will actually believe you can get killed by that?What the.. I don't even.. Cursing? Insight? You know that those thing actually don't exist right? It's just some mumbo-jumbo crap people feed you to believe that there's a 0.0000000000000000675% that you get killed by one of those things.




