The Chikusho Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
haha yeah it would the 4th release!! but it will definitely be the final (you already saw the quality so you know it's pretty damn final!)
we are DONE cleaning 666satan 27!!! hope we get the translation soon so we can make the release :D
about Naruto.. I think we will take on the v1 (I can't work as much as I could before otherwise I'll lose my computer again), using this new script for the LQ raws I think we will be able to make the releases (ever HQer than they used to be).
about the v2 I know JDP can take on em all by himself, I will try to make a script for those too then I can give a final answer :D

and thanks GK, I also pmed you back.
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Fnuckale said:
awesome GK, I hope you enjoy ^^[br]Posted at: March 29, 2006, 06:52:32 AM_________________________________________________got my computer back!!!
I also taught my bro some cleaning, he'll help us on 666satan. added him on main post.
WE STILL ARE LOOKING FOR A TRANSLATOR FOR 666SATAN!!!
Actually when I read that manga it was pretty good. I'll see about getting the newest stuff and so you might just have your translator :p
 

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
that would be great njt, I'd really like that.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Awesome ,njt :D ( didn't ask you because you rejected the D.Gray-Man request too... and i know how busy you are :p )

And btw, Chikusho already had a new translator => Azure_Guardian? right? ( though 1 < 2 < 3 obviously :p )
 

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
yeah but Azure seems to be very busy and I am not totally certain how good his japanese is..
I should state the 666satan project has also been delayed.. with this all I can do is wait for Naruto 302..
 

Klapkaak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Yo i'm klapkaak ;) friend of azazel_the_fallen ;) are you looking for cleaners or fillers :D

greetz Klapkaak
 

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
302 is out! check the Naruto Edited Mangas board.
I'd also like to welcome rykarreolacr who will typeset our releases into italian :D
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Thanks Fnuckale!!! :grin
I'm honored :p
 

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
new project has been picked! OP!!!
Naruto 302 v2 is out, look for it in the Naruto Edited Mangas board!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Two new releases today! :o ( well... it's a single day to me... XD ) Great job Chikusho :thumbs - welcome back to Naruto, welcome to One Piece, and hurry up with that 666Satan 028 chapter :yelling ( just kidding :p )
 

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
hope we get a translator for that one asap, seems like both TM and Azure don't have much time..
 

nytrogyn

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
357
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Canada

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
nytrogyn said:
We've finally got a Chikusho Download's Site up and running, serving all of our new releases
That's great guys ;)
 

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
thats great nyt! hope we will have an official site soon enough :D
 

Fnuckale

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
seems like we're dropping Naruto guys.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
If it's good enough... Here's a contri :p

 

Fuzzy

Post Hijacker
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
226
Gender
Male
Country
United States
its sad to see you guys drop naruto but i can undersatnd why you are :)
also i hope you can get a translators for 666 satan soon (cause im kinda hooked) :)
 

mageofdeath

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
296
Reaction score
4
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
you guys are great thanks for the awesome work, sry you're dropping naruto but thnx for this weeks mq raw...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top