- Joined
- Jan 28, 2006
- Messages
- 1,008
- Reaction score
- 44
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
haha yeah it would the 4th release!! but it will definitely be the final (you already saw the quality so you know it's pretty damn final!)
we are DONE cleaning 666satan 27!!! hope we get the translation soon so we can make the release
about Naruto.. I think we will take on the v1 (I can't work as much as I could before otherwise I'll lose my computer again), using this new script for the LQ raws I think we will be able to make the releases (ever HQer than they used to be).
about the v2 I know JDP can take on em all by himself, I will try to make a script for those too then I can give a final answer
and thanks GK, I also pmed you back.
we are DONE cleaning 666satan 27!!! hope we get the translation soon so we can make the release

about Naruto.. I think we will take on the v1 (I can't work as much as I could before otherwise I'll lose my computer again), using this new script for the LQ raws I think we will be able to make the releases (ever HQer than they used to be).
about the v2 I know JDP can take on em all by himself, I will try to make a script for those too then I can give a final answer

and thanks GK, I also pmed you back.

friend of azazel_the_fallen

( well... it's a single day to me... XD ) Great job Chikusho
( just kidding

