Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Drunk Thread

I can't believe I would read something like that here. Then again, this IS The Drunk Thread, and you're the weird dude, Boff.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

eni said:
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Can't comment on this now, sorry :XD ... but :rofl ... :D
what? like youve never kissed a girl?

Ayah said:
I can't believe I would read something like that here. Then again, this IS The Drunk Thread, and you're the weird dude, Boff.
i just got another quote for my sig :D
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
what? like youve never kissed a girl?
Actually I haven't .. it's not like you guys imagine in all this porn shows that we do this all the time just for fun >.> <.< >.<

:D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
what? like youve never kissed a girl?
:fry

Don't talk like that to eni ^^

You're the one who are willing to kiss a guy Boff :D


*looks at userlist* ... *looks at msn*
bax is not even online :blink ... must be his kage bunshin coming to the rescue :p

And don't be mean to boff, he was mentally absent with valid excuse - crazyness - at that time >.>
~eni


Heh.. both of you know I'm just having fun with Boff's little "accident" ^^ ~ bax
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

eni said:
Actually I haven't .. it's not like you guys imagine in all this porn shows that we do this all the time just for fun >.> <.< >.<
it has nothing to do with porn, im not gonna deny that i watch porn cause i do and so does almost every dude that has that option.
im talking about the fact that a lot of girls have kissed another girl, ive got tons of girl friends that done so and its no big deal. practice and experimenting never killed anyone :D

bax said:
:fry

Don't talk like that to eni ^^

You're the one who are willing to kiss a guy Boff :D
im not mean, what are you talking about dude? :p
and yeah i thought what the hell. im not that insecure in my sexuality that im afraid of dudes. its no biggie :D

And don't be mean to boff, he was mentally absent with valid excuse - crazyness - at that time >.>
~eni
precisely! eni understands me :D drunk and crazy=kiss everything :D
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
i just got another quote for my sig :D
I don't know who should be proud between the two of us. Me for being quoted by you twice or you for being "complimented" by me twice?
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
its no biggie :D
Sounds like this little adventure is now Boffs pride and joy :XD

BoffenJL said:
drunk and crazy=kiss everything :D
Exactly :D

Ayah said:
I don't know who should be proud between the two of us. Me for being quoted by you twice or you for being "complimented" by me twice?
:rofl :rofl :rofl

I so love this thread, even that I'm never drunk, I so love this place :D .. and Boff :hug
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Drunk Thread

Jack Daniels is a gift and a curse.
It tastes great when your drinking it (mmmmm) but afterwards you get one bitch of a stomach ache. (well i do anyway)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Drunk Thread

well, how much did you drink, DemonDays?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

I've become an involuntarily teetotaller. But man I had fun back in the day *reminiscences*.
Could easily spend between 500 to 1000 crowns that's like ≈ €50 to €100.
But now all the happy times are over and I have to act adult, be responsible and other boring stuff.
And all my ol'friends, well they still drink but they add stuff which I don't want any part of. (pills 'n powders)

Well, let's share a story.
Me and a friend had rented a car and were goin' to a party, since he's driving I can drink so I drank 'bout 9 or 10 beers in the car.
Before we go to the party we had to make a stop to meet some friends at a pub, so we wander in and I start ordering redbull/vodkas, tequila, whiskey and more beer.
After what I guess is an hour I've spent ≈€75 and I'm, well, extremely drunk.
Now it's time to leave, but first I have to take a leak, goes into the toilet and misses toilet, never mind that aslong as i don't have to clean it up.
Now out we go, into the car and let's get goin'!
After 2 minutes in the car I feel sick so I tell my friend to pull over, he does and I fall out of the car into a ditch and start throwing up.
When I'm done, I try to climb out of the ditch but I'm a little bit to drunk to be able to, and me friend, nice as he is, sits in the car laughing his ass off.

Somehow this is how it usually went down. (I.e. me drinking way to much and then does something stupid).
Kudos if ya read the wole story.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

Corrupt said:
Could easily spend between 500 to 1000 crowns that's like ≈ €50 to €100.
so youre swedish too? :nuts

When I'm done, I try to climb out of the ditch but I'm a little bit to drunk to be able to, and me friend, nice as he is, sits in the car laughing his ass off.
well, isnt that what friends are for? wouldnt you have laughed at him at first and then go help him?

Kudos if ya read the wole story.
course i did :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
so youre swedish too? :nuts
Sweden all the way, where in Sweden do ya live?
well, isnt that what friends are for? wouldnt you have laughed at him at first and then go help him?
I guess ya have a point there...
course i did :D
Kudos then.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

Corrupt said:
Sweden all the way, where in Sweden do ya live?
Oskarshamn in småland. the town that has the most dangerous street in sweden :D
and i live 5 meters from that street, its where all the pubs are and saturdays are fighting and stabbing days in this town.
unfortunatly a LOT of people here dont go out to have fun with friends and drink a few beers or whatever. they literally go out to look for someone to beat down.

im not one of those and i managed to not get beaten once yet. although i accidentally headbutted an ex-con. seriously it was an accident!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Drunk Thread

Wow, that looks like a tough place to live, Boff. Those people need some party tips from you to find other way to get drunk without getting anyone hurt (but not including kissing another guy :D).
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Wow, that looks like a tough place to live, Boff. Those people need some party tips from you to find other way to get drunk without getting anyone hurt (but not including kissing another guy :D).
dude, ive tried. many many times. but all for nothing.

(and i still cant understand whats so bad with kissing that dude... shit happens :nuts)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
Oskarshamn in småland. the town that has the most dangerous street in sweden :D
and i live 5 meters from that street, its where all the pubs are and saturdays are fighting and stabbing days in this town.
unfortunatly a LOT of people here dont go out to have fun with friends and drink a few beers or whatever. they literally go out to look for someone to beat down.

im not one of those and i managed to not get beaten once yet. although i accidentally headbutted an ex-con. seriously it was an accident!
Haha, I live in Göteborg. Can't say that it's that safe here but I haven't had any troubles so far.
There's the occasionally shootouts between Naser and OG or HA or some other gang but nothing that really bothers me.

BoffenJL said:
(and i still cant understand whats so bad with kissing that dude... shit happens :nuts)
You kissed a dude? Man, how many beers did that take? xD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
dude, ive tried. many many times. but all for nothing.

(and i still cant understand whats so bad with kissing that dude... shit happens :nuts)
well, they're gonna get their turn someday. just dont try to join beating anyone ok, Boff? :D

and next time, go to parties with more women. :D
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

Corrupt said:
You kissed a dude? Man, how many beers did that take? xD
im not sure but i think i had about 12-13 beers and a few of drinks.


ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
well, they're gonna get their turn someday. just dont try to join beating anyone ok, Boff? :D
no worries there mate, im a pacifist. and im fast. so ill rather run like hell. (provided im sober enough to stand :D)

and next time, go to parties with more women. :D
i try dude, i try.... problem is you never know beforehand
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

12-13 and a few drinks, well thats a nice amount.

Doubt it would be enough for me though.

I remember one time there was a girl that said if me and my friend kissed she'd kiss me, but since I was sober I gave her the finger and told her to f*ck off.

Boff next time I'm in Oskarshamn I'll be sure to not get stabbed or end up kissin' dudes. xD
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

Corrupt said:
Boff next time I'm in Oskarshamn I'll be sure to not get stabbed or end up kissin' dudes. xD
hehehe, sounds like a smart choice!
 
Top