Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

well the pucking and stuff isnt fun at the time, but afterwards you look back and kinda get a kick out of it hearing about how drunk you were >o<
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Drunk Thread

I swear when a person is drunk they're most 'conscious'?
Like, they just expose the truth anywhere to anyone XD
So shouldn't solicitors believe in the words of a drunk man (as they're most likely to be truthful) rather than the words of an un-drunk man (as it is easier for them to lie? As they have a clear conscious)?
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

^
lol yea, i open up to about anything when i am drunk ^-^ i am brutally honest when im drunk. Once i was at a party, and i was a little drunk, and this girl comes up. And we start talking, and then out of nowhere, ,she asks "do you want to fuck me?" 0-o Appearantly i said something allong the lines of "HELL NO!" so.......yea
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Drunk Thread

^
lol yea, i open up to about anything when i am drunk ^-^ i am brutally honest when im drunk. Once i was at a party, and i was a little drunk, and this girl comes up. And we start talking, and then out of nowhere, ,she asks "do you want to fuck me?" 0-o Appearantly i said something allong the lines of "HELL NO!" so.......yea
HAHA!!! LOL!!
That was funny XD ...and rude.
But yeah, I now have evidence to back up my point!
Haha... I'd laugh if the new law says we must get all witnesses, criminals etc. drunk before going on a court just to make sure there's a chance of them being completely truthful.
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

^
that would be funny as hell, especially when the guys start hitting on the girls. Since they will be truthful. Also wouldn't it work to get information out of someone to first get them drunk? that way they would most likely be telling the truth. ^-^
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

I swear when a person is drunk they're most 'conscious'?
Like, they just expose the truth anywhere to anyone XD
So shouldn't solicitors believe in the words of a drunk man (as they're most likely to be truthful) rather than the words of an un-drunk man (as it is easier for them to lie? As they have a clear conscious)?
Nah, I tend to lie alot when I'm drunk, I probably lie about 80% more when I'm drunk if ya compare to when I'm sober.

On a sidenote I expect alot of my fellow countrymen to be drunk today and hungover in the morning. Man, I feel left out...
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

^
i know what you mean, whenever my pals are drinking and im not. i start to feel left out Y-Y
 

Runemage

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Drunk Thread

jajaja, being drunk you lose all self control (only those with strong faiths/beliefs can be unaffected), by self control I MEAN ALL, seeing is just believing............. :o
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

^
some people can keep their cool when their drunk. Not EVERYONE gets stupid when they drink. Me personally, i think i can keep my kool just fine, unless im shitfaced *-*
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Same here, and I only get shitfaced when I drink booze so I avoid that. Last time I drank vodka I ended up in a trunk, then got kicked out of a club and when I got home I had blood all over my face... xD
 

Dark soul within

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Drunk Thread

Last time I got drunk properly was at the end of uni, we all went out to celebrate the end of our degree and we drank like fish! I had 75% proof absinthe, JD & coke, cider (strongbow I think), white wine, some alco-pop rubbish that the girls gave to me to finish and some snakebite black. I didn't actually end up feeling all that drunk tho, but I had a great time! My friend got wasted on the rest of the absinthe and went into a bar, looked at the guy buying shots next to him and then nicked the guys shots! It was hilarious! The poor sod looked really shocked & intimidated by my mate (he's 6'2" & is a big guy). I had to force him to pay for the guys drinks.:beer
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Nicked shots are the tastiest shots though. :D
Nicked myself tequila shots once , dumbasses sat around a table with the shots and were discussing something so I sneaked around 'em a drank their shots n' they didnt notice anthing. :XD
 

Dark soul within

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Drunk Thread

Hahaha! You've just got to love how unobservant people can be! I once kept taking sips of my friends pints when they weren't paying attention. I managed to get away with it for rather a long time until one of my mates caught me. Ah well! :XD
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

i once nicked a bottle of vodka from my aunts house, she didnt even notice that i was walking around shit-faced. XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

I used to steal booze from my parents when I was around 14, like ya steal a lil' bit from every bottle, make a foul tasting drink n' mix it with sprite or coke or sumthin'. Man, got shitfaced so many times doin' that :XD Or when me n' my friend ran into a 7-11 took two six-packs each n' ran out, man it was fun.
 

Dark soul within

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Drunk Thread

:hi5 Have you ever gone out to get drunk with friends, but no matter how much you drank it had no effect? Like the time before, I had absinthe, wine and cider etc etc but I did not feel in the slightest bit drunk! It was so annoying! Everyone else was completely ratted & there was me sitting amongst them thinking that I'm as sober as can be yet have drank more than anyone! :sad
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

Nah but sumthin' similar though, I've shugged down a bottle o'rum n' then I got so pissed off I got sober :blink
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

:hi5 Have you ever gone out to get drunk with friends, but no matter how much you drank it had no effect? Like the time before, I had absinthe, wine and cider etc etc but I did not feel in the slightest bit drunk! It was so annoying! Everyone else was completely ratted & there was me sitting amongst them thinking that I'm as sober as can be yet have drank more than anyone! :sad


Absinthe? Wow, that stuff's illegal here in the United States, I think xD
 

Dark soul within

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Drunk Thread

Yeah i believe it is in quite a few countries, but it certainly isn't over here! My friend brought some back from Poland which was really strong (80% I think) - it was in a very wide lipped bottle and he tried to pour some into my mouth when I was lying down (he has a habit of doing that to people) which went all over my lips and burnt like hell!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Drunk Thread

We have that here aswell, dunno if it's illegal doubt it though, never touched the stuff myself.
 
Top