- Joined
- Feb 20, 2007
- Messages
- 326
- Reaction score
- 2
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Drunk Thread
well the pucking and stuff isnt fun at the time, but afterwards you look back and kinda get a kick out of it hearing about how drunk you were >o<
well the pucking and stuff isnt fun at the time, but afterwards you look back and kinda get a kick out of it hearing about how drunk you were >o<




Have you ever gone out to get drunk with friends, but no matter how much you drank it had no effect? Like the time before, I had absinthe, wine and cider etc etc but I did not feel in the slightest bit drunk! It was so annoying! Everyone else was completely ratted & there was me sitting amongst them thinking that I'm as sober as can be yet have drank more than anyone! 
