Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

Mendes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
That's what I usually drink in poker nights!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hate poker, especially online, i cant help but to try n cheat -_-;

add whiskey to the list n ya got all o'my favourites
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
vodka is waaaaaaaay overrated, it dosen't taste anything special and is only good for drinkin when you're already drunk, simply it has no character. :noworry
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm drinking some Mike's Hard Berry Lemonade right now <3 Not overly alcoholic, but that's what makes it so damn good <3
 

Mendes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
what about vodka!!?? I really love vodka... more than rum.
Nah, poker is great when drinking and with friends... I won like 2 times... but don't remember pretty well though... now thinking about it, drinking and playing poker can be dangerous if there are real bets...
haha join the 'vodka and poker lovers club'. Although I do like to play drunk with real bets... if everyone's already drunk. Its fun coz no one can bluff right. I've won alot of money severely drunk one night... too bad I lost everything I won on the following one : (

I'm drinking some Mike's Hard Berry Lemonade right now <3 Not overly alcoholic, but that's what makes it so damn good <3
Some non-overly alcoholic drinks are amazing. Try adding champagne to natural orange juice... so damned good :P
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
QUOTE=Mendes;545802]
Some non-overly alcoholic drinks are amazing. Try adding champagne to natural orange juice... so damned good :P[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they're called Mamosa's XD we make them at work during brunch. I've tried it, and it's pretty good 0=)
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Champagne is great.... kind of like a bubbly white wine ^^ but don't go for the really cheap stuff, that's not worth it :amuse

( you'll have a baaaaaaad morning if you do :XD )
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i chugged a bottle of sparkling wine on my birthday, btw its really hard to walk/run while drinkin that stuff :D

n if its cheap it probably aint champagne :amuse
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
My friends started playing beer-pong and flip-cup lately, it's been a lot of fun whenever we've gone.

I've been forgetting a lot lately though when I drink, I don't know if I should be worried, it seems to happen more and more that I forget what happens the night I drink until I'm told and remember (sometimes I black out and just don't remember at all though..)

Also I don't know if this is normal, but I've started sweating more when I work out and I never really used to, but I don't know if that's from smoking or drinking.. both things I need to stop doing when I go out =/
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I think your sweating comes from both drinking and smoking, refii. Oh, and staying up late helps that too. :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
ive heard sumthin bout blackouts from drinking bein classed as braindamage (although very minor but braindamage nonetheless), not sure though.. :blink
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
well ive had a bunch o'em, when i dont remember what i did the night before i know it was gooood :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
pffft i dun trust anyone when im drunk (drunken paranoia :amuse) therefore i dun do anything i really might regret, its like a reflex.. :D
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Yea I kind of drink like iThePirate.. I just kind of overdrink sometimes and black out, not really considering how I'll get home.

But I don't know.. I'm going to be dry soon when I go to the military for a year I guess I shouldn't worry too much.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
im goin out drinkin today, to celebrate that i have tomorrow off :D
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
must stop drinking..

the consequences are seriously starting to be a fucking problem.. I really have to stop.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
what consequences are you havin'?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I think refii's referring to this post he made a while ago. refii, if you gotta stop, then stop. take a break from excessive use of alcohol or any use of alcohol. :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
oh ok, the blackout thing is a common thing for me, never experienced the sweatin' though..

got a new bottle o'rum now btw, im off tomorrow, its just the perfect time to celebrate sumthin'.. :D
 

radical3113

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
432
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
i think the best hangover cure is chinese green tea , it goes stright to the nervous system.(works for me )
 
Top