The Emptiness inside my Soul

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Let's make it bloom while she's banned. :kappa
And then kill it when she becomes unbanned? Fascinating idea.

How do we begin? :kappa
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
She's banned?

So many memories:hurr
Yeah, she's banned for 3 months. :(

Although all the better, POST ECCHI IMAGES HERE FOR 3 MONTHS! :arf :kappa
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
TIME TO PAAAAARRTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

:onoz :moshin:mootastic:inu:fiesta:isay:drmke:dancin​
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Why is he/she banned? I've been here for 4 years and never bothered to read forum rules and post whatever I feel like yet I've never been warned. Although I've had my posts edited and deleted by ninja mods though
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
@EmptySoul Don't worry we'll make sure to make this thread very active until your ban is over :3c
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
3 months is a long time too. Is the first time she/he is banned?

Anyway :feelsbadman

When you return give me the name of the mod who banned you. I'll start harassing him/her.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
3 months is a long time too. Is the first time she/he is banned?

Anyway :feelsbadman

When you return give me the name of the mod who banned you. I'll start harassing him/her.
It's the second time Empty's been banned, I don't know the specifics of why she has been banned though. :feelsbadman

I'll join you :hmph
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
When you return give me the name of the mod who banned you. I'll start harassing him/her.
Do you want to get banned? Because that's how you get banned.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Do you want to get banned? Because that's how you get banned.
I don't get banned. Its possible for you to lose your mod privileges if you try though.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Yeah, I would get demoted because of your harassing a mod. Makes sense.
Have you any idea how many fanbois I have and how many of them easily outrank you?

Are you the one that banned empty? :hmm
 
Top