YES! This thread will become great again!No, I do.
I'm bored, so I thought I'd spam somewhere.

YES! This thread will become great again!No, I do.
I'm bored, so I thought I'd spam somewhere.

Let's make it bloom while she's banned.YES! This thread will become great again!![]()

And then kill it when she becomes unbanned? Fascinating idea.Let's make it bloom while she's banned.![]()

She's banned?Let's make it bloom while she's banned.![]()
So many memoriesWith powerpuff girls, of course!
![]()

Yeah, she's banned for 3 months.She's banned?
So many memories![]()










It's the second time Empty's been banned, I don't know the specifics of why she has been banned though.3 months is a long time too. Is the first time she/he is banned?
Anyway
When you return give me the name of the mod who banned you. I'll start harassing him/her.


These moderators...It's the second time Empty's been banned, I don't know the specifics of why she has been banned though.
I'll join you![]()

Do you want to get banned? Because that's how you get banned.When you return give me the name of the mod who banned you. I'll start harassing him/her.
Nah, I don't wanna get banned but I'll sit back and watch the showThese moderators...
Specially the new ones...don't know how to take things easy. Let's organize a rebellion and overthrow them.
@kira @lakhan220 @Charlie @WithYouInSpirit @Shinyarcanine45
I don't get banned. Its possible for you to lose your mod privileges if you try though.Do you want to get banned? Because that's how you get banned.
Yeah, I would get demoted because of your harassing a mod. Makes sense.I don't get banned. Its possible for you to lose your mod privileges if you try though.
He never made any sense lel.Yeah, I would get demoted because of your harassing a mod. Makes sense.
^Same as Shiny.Nah, I don't wanna get banned but I'll sit back and watch the show

Have you any idea how many fanbois I have and how many of them easily outrank you?Yeah, I would get demoted because of your harassing a mod. Makes sense.

Yes, zero.Have you any idea how many fanbois I have and how many of them easily outrank you?
Are you the one that banned empty?![]()