Yes, zero.
And greens cannot ban.
Stupid show-offDo you want to get banned? Because that's how you get banned.

Yes, zero.
And greens cannot ban.
Stupid show-offDo you want to get banned? Because that's how you get banned.


Pfft, you greens are weak.Yes, zero.
And greens cannot ban.
Did I ever imply that I would be the one to issue the ban?Stupid show-off![]()
Listen little Man-cub. An important life lesson. Never depend on others to do your work. Make your way up and do them yourself. Do you plan on remaining an errand boy forever?Did I ever imply that I would be the one to issue the ban?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So my threat to harass the mod worked up to some extent? Not bad...Well at least her ban time has been reduced to 1 month![]()
It's funny because these errand boys you speak of keep you in check most of the time.Listen little Man-cub. An important life lesson. Never depend on others to do your work. Make your way up and do them yourself. Do you plan on remaining an errand boy forever?
And what kind of check would that be?It's funny because these errand boys you speak of keep you in check most of the time.


These moderators...
Specially the new ones...don't know how to take things easy. Let's organize a rebellion and overthrow them.
@kira @lakhan220 @Charlie @WithYouInSpirit @Shinyarcanine45

but I like it when @EmptySoul is banned![]()


I assume I'm one of your fanboys now? You know, the ones who easily outrank me and serve you faithfully.And what kind of check would that be?
Tsundere Gally...acting tough...really cute
I think I've found a new mod petu Chan :X3
You can serve me faithfully as well. It will be funI assume I'm one of your fanboys now? You know, the ones who easily outrank me and serve you faithfully.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now now...don't be jelly. I'm just making a new petu-chan

Totes not jealousYou can serve me faithfully as well. It will be fun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now now...don't be jelly. I'm just making a new petu-chan

of course not!

You are no fun

Pfft... speak for yourself gal.Yes, zero.
And greens cannot ban.
Ah crap, I knew I was forgetting something! Sorry; greens, with the exception of Zimbardo, cannot ban!Pfft... speak for yourself gal.
I ban like a red!
Prove itPfft... speak for yourself gal.
I ban like a red!

Nah - when I ban people, they don't come backProve it![]()
I can vouch for that, he not only bans people but burns them to a crisp.Nah - when I ban people, they don't come back
