The Emptiness inside my Soul

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Did I ever imply that I would be the one to issue the ban?
Listen little Man-cub. An important life lesson. Never depend on others to do your work. Make your way up and do them yourself. Do you plan on remaining an errand boy forever?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well at least her ban time has been reduced to 1 month :zomg
So my threat to harass the mod worked up to some extent? Not bad...
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Listen little Man-cub. An important life lesson. Never depend on others to do your work. Make your way up and do them yourself. Do you plan on remaining an errand boy forever?
It's funny because these errand boys you speak of keep you in check most of the time.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
It's funny because these errand boys you speak of keep you in check most of the time.
And what kind of check would that be?

Tsundere Gally...acting tough...really cute :wtf

I think I've found a new mod petu Chan :x3
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
And what kind of check would that be?

Tsundere Gally...acting tough...really cute :wtf

I think I've found a new mod petu Chan :X3
I assume I'm one of your fanboys now? You know, the ones who easily outrank me and serve you faithfully.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I assume I'm one of your fanboys now? You know, the ones who easily outrank me and serve you faithfully.
You can serve me faithfully as well. It will be fun :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
All right calm down :arf :handgun @Gallon @Philia
Now now...don't be jelly. I'm just making a new petu-chan
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Don't fight :feelsbadman

You can serve me faithfully as well. It will be fun :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now now...don't be jelly. I'm just making a new petu-chan
Totes not jealous :hmph
 
Top