The end is just the beginning

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey, what's happening, it's the new mod, hatsuharupeace, here. :amuse

Ask any questions, just don't make them too personal though, and I'll see what I can do to answer them.

So yeah, any questions? ;)


Read this post, puh-lease.

Bump twice.

No, really, my name is hatsuharupeace, an old moderator from light years ago. Ask anything. GO!
 
Last edited:

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Harucchiiiiiiiiiiiiii o//
LET'S SPAM WITH SOME GUNDAM 00 RELATED DISCUSSION!
and btw, go work on the new forum :<
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Ryuuuuu.... >.< Let's indeed, only three more months till G00 goodness!!!

And yeah, I will. Later. And no-one is meant to know about the new forum besides the staff......
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Lol. Warukatta ne.
So so, my first question: do you read Sekirei? O:
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Sekirei?? Ano..... Mm, yeah I did. At some point. Before I stopped downloaded new chapters to read. :XD Gotta get back to that manga at some point, I've got loads of manga to read and catch up with.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

It's getting really good now D:
Moreover the anime's gonna start airing new week - or maybe the one after - and from the CM and promo I saw, it's gonna be awesome.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Oh right, thanks for that Ryu, I'm making an anime thread for it in the Otaku Theater. I might watch it, actually, if it gets enough good reviews. Be sure to post some of those links in the thread once I'm done making it. :amuse
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Woo Haru's a Mod Now, Congratz Again!!

Hows School Going For Ya Haru?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Haha, thanks man. :D Yeah, it's been alright, holidays after this week, so glad, I'm sooo tired of school. :XD How about you, nx?
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

No Prob :ossu

Well School still stinks, as always xD, However Since teachers had a strike, And we Lost a month of School, We now get our holidays delayed :scry Also Had A Simulated Exam Today(ON A SATURDAY!?!)


Questions:
You Watch Code Geass, Right? :XD
Hows R2 For ya?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Ouch, teacher's strikes always hurt. And the exam is like the salt on a wound.... (Sorry for using those phrases. :XD)

Hmm.... Yeah, kinda. I just watch it every now and then, sometimes really into it, sometimes not so into it. :D But it's been good.
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

:XD ...Salt On A Wound...

Favorite Food?
Favorite Drink?
Clothing Style 0.o?
Ecchi Or Romance xD?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Favourite food? Meat. I consider myself a super carnivore. :XD
Favourite drink? Lemonade, or Pulse.
Clothing style? Hmm.... Jeans, shoes, shirt, hoodie jacket. :D
Ecchi or Romance? A bit of both. :XD
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

"Steak With Lemonade?"

So What Has Hooked You To TRC?
How Did You Get To Know MH?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Congratz for getting promoted somehow, Haru-kun. I hope it's okay if I call you this.

I hope I can ask you some questions before this thread will be cursed like all other ask-me-threads and turn into a random-thread-about-random-stuff.

So...
Is the "Hatsuharu" in your nickname the same Hatsuharu as from Fruits Basket?
What's your favourite book/movie?
Will you post photos?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

"Steak With Lemonade?"
Okay, this may sound strange but.... I actually want to try that one day. :D

So What Has Hooked You To TRC?
What hooked me to TRC? Everything about it, the characters, the plot, the drawing style (Is delicious :XD), even the name of the artists (CLAMP) made me get hooked to it.

Also, I've been following CCS for a long time, since I was young, so that kinda added that extra lure towards TRC.

How Did You Get To Know MH?
....I seriously do not remember how I found MH. :o I think I wandered upon one day, used it only for RAW Days, (Yes, I used to be a lurker, weren't we all?), and then I finally made an account.

Congratz for getting promoted somehow, Haru-kun. I hope it's okay if I call you this.
Thanks Magier!!!! And yeah, I dunno how I got promoted. >.<

I hope I can ask you some questions before this thread will be cursed like all other ask-me-threads and turn into a random-thread-about-random-stuff.
Hmm... I see if I keep this an Ask-Me thread for at least 3 months. After that, I'll make it a random-thread-about-uselessly-random stuff. :amuse

Is the "Hatsuharu" in your nickname the same Hatsuharu as from Fruits Basket?
Yep, sure is, Hatsuharu was my favourite character back in the days when I was reading Furaba. Then I somehow placed the 'Peace' from his awesome phrase, 'Hal Peace', into Hatsuharu to make Hatsuharupeace.

What's your favourite book/movie?
Book..... Hmm... Harry Potter Series FTW!!! As for movie, Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy FTW!!!

Will you post photos?
Maybe... I might some day, not just right now. :amuse
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

And no-one is meant to know about the new forum besides the staff......
whoopsie. did someone let the cat out of the bag? :p

anyway, congrats on becoming a mod :confetti

hmmmm. how about a question.....do you like animals/have any pets? do you prefer dogs or cats?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

whoopsie. did someone let the cat out of the bag? :p
Haha. :XD Indeed someone did...

anyway, congrats on becoming a mod :confetti
Thanks very much. :amuse

hmmmm. how about a question.....do you like animals/have any pets? do you prefer dogs or cats?
I have some fish right now, but a cat would be nice. And I prefer cats, though dogs are awesome as well. :D
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

I have some fish right now, but a cat would be nice. And I prefer cats, though dogs are awesome as well. :D
excellent answer :amuse

i'm a cat person, too. dogs are great, but they are a ton of work. fish, on the other hand, are pretty much the easiest pets ever. they're good for people who don't need pets cutting into their manga/anime/mh time, right? :XD

so, what kind of fish do you have? are they the generic type of goldfish that you catch at a fair? :XD my friend actually had one of those that lived for like 10 years! i had goldfish like that when i was little too, but mine always died within days -_-;
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

i'm a cat person, too. dogs are great, but they are a ton of work. fish, on the other hand, are pretty much the easiest pets ever. they're good for people who don't need pets cutting into their manga/anime/mh time, right? :XD
Yep, so true, all you need to do is sprinkle some pellets into the tank and you're done with your pet for the day. :amuse With the regular tank clean, yeah, fish are awesome to have.

so, what kind of fish do you have? are they the generic type of goldfish that you catch at a fair? :XD my friend actually had one of those that lived for like 10 years! i had goldfish like that when i was little too, but mine always died within days -_-;
Err... Can't really remember what fish I have, but yeah, I used to have some goldfish before they all died, sadly. My dad has a Lohan fish, one of those Chinese fish. They're really aggresive fish, however, but look really nice.
 
Top