Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!
Okay, this may sound strange but.... I actually want to try that one day.
So What Has Hooked You To TRC?
What hooked me to TRC? Everything about it, the characters, the plot, the drawing style (Is delicious

), even the name of the artists (CLAMP) made me get hooked to it.
Also, I've been following CCS for a long time, since I was young, so that kinda added that extra lure towards TRC.
How Did You Get To Know MH?
....I seriously do not remember how I found MH.

I think I wandered upon one day, used it only for RAW Days, (Yes, I used to be a lurker, weren't we all?), and then I finally made an account.
Congratz for getting promoted somehow, Haru-kun. I hope it's okay if I call you this.
Thanks Magier!!!! And yeah, I dunno how I got promoted. >.<
I hope I can ask you some questions before this thread will be cursed like all other ask-me-threads and turn into a random-thread-about-random-stuff.
Hmm... I see if I keep this an Ask-Me thread for at least 3 months. After that, I'll make it a random-thread-about-uselessly-random stuff.
Is the "Hatsuharu" in your nickname the same Hatsuharu as from Fruits Basket?
Yep, sure is, Hatsuharu was my favourite character back in the days when I was reading Furaba. Then I somehow placed the 'Peace' from his awesome phrase, 'Hal Peace', into Hatsuharu to make Hatsuharupeace.
What's your favourite book/movie?
Book..... Hmm... Harry Potter Series FTW!!! As for movie, Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy FTW!!!
Maybe... I might some day, not just right now.
