The End of the Mugiwara's Adventure | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The End of the Mugiwara's Adventure

Kilik

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
M2Dane said:
I don't think they'll go through a timeskip like in naruto, but it will be interesting to see how the story progresses from here, what is going to be the next island on the grandline that they'll visit and how close are they to finding the one piece, I think Oda has shown us the turning point and now everything is working towards the finale of Luffy and his Mugiwara Pirates, but with Oda's creativity we can never be for sure
hrseber said:
I don't think we are even close to the end unless the end is them all dying. The reason I say this is because they have barely done the grandline and they haven't even faced any of the other pirates out there that are more powerful than they are... which is why I think that there will be a time warp. I mean come on, luffy is having trouble killing lucchi in this state that is costing him part of his life, how is he going to take on the schibukai or even aokiji.

I hope that they are nowhere near the end. But I think we can start a new thread if we are going to discuss the end of the mugiwara's.
I don't think we are anywhere near the end of one piece just that after the Enies Lobby comes to a close it's all heading in that direction but it could go on for another 400 chapters *crosses fingers* what does everybody else think?

jabbament

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Its got quite a life left in it. You're right, there is so much still left to do:

- Pirates Summit
- Luffy vs Ao Kiji
- Zoro vs Mihawk
- Strawhats vs Blackbeard Crew
- Finding out about the "D."
- Fighting the other Admirals
- Fighting the Shichibukai
- Shanks / Whitebeard meeting
- Getting to the last Island on Grand-line
- Becomming the Pirate King
- Making a map of the world
- Finding All-Blue
- Finding out what One Piece is.
- Learning about the "True History"
- Being chased by more Marines / Bounty Hunters
- Having Luffy's bounty hit the billion mark (ya never know :p)

And there's plenty more I'm obviously forgetting. :s

One Piece will live on for years! If a boxing manga can live on for 600+ chapters, One Piece can also.

Kilik

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States
You left out the reunion between Luffy and Shanks and the inevitable fight that will follow to see if Luffy is still worthy of the strawhat

jabbament

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Very true. I've been dying to know about that. I mean, Shanks is incredibly strong (hell, even Mihawk wants to fight him, and the World Government keeps a close eye on his movements), but his trademark is his red hair, not the hat. Luffy is incredibly strong, but his is trademark is the "Muigwara". I hope it happens soon...maybe the Pirate's Summit. :p

And there are still plenty more, and you know there are going to be more random enemies that pop up in any future arc. Oh, Buggy and Alvida need to make a re-appearance, though they're more comical than frightening.

I still want to see the whole mystery known as, "Luffy and Ace's parents".

Kilik

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States
Heh, I bet his lineage goes Gol. D. Roger----> Shanks O.o ------> Luffy now that would kick ass :-P
he just kept it a secret because he didn't want him to get hurt, he had to have had some reason to stay in that town longer that usual

shinwei

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
There's also the ancient weapons and the 100 lost years of history to go over.

alazim

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
yap..positelvly dis story have long way to go b4 come to end..it still have more question that not been answer yet.. :noworry
jabbament said:
Its got quite a life left in it. You're right, there is so much still left to do:

- Pirates Summit
- Luffy vs Ao Kiji
- Zoro vs Mihawk
- Strawhats vs Blackbeard Crew
- Finding out about the "D."
- Fighting the other Admirals
- Fighting the Shichibukai
- Shanks / Whitebeard meeting
- Getting to the last Island on Grand-line
- Becomming the Pirate King
- Making a map of the world
- Finding All-Blue
- Finding out what One Piece is.
- Learning about the "True History"
- Being chased by more Marines / Bounty Hunters
- Having Luffy's bounty hit the billion mark (ya never know :p)

And there's plenty more I'm obviously forgetting. :s

One Piece will live on for years! If a boxing manga can live on for 600+ chapters, One Piece can also.

Zero1986

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Umm .. don't you think that the events taking place at enies lobby right now is enough to make Luffy's bounty jump from a mere 100 million for barely doing anything to well over 1 billion for doing something that no pirate has ever dreamed of daring to do in the past century?

Even baa-chan said that once the events of this arc are over, whether the mugiwara's live or die, Strawhat Luffy's name will roar across the world unlike anything before. I mean for christ's sake, he declared war against the world government. If you don't get an increase in bounty for that, then you might as well stop trying.

Kilik

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States
It will increase his bounty yes but not to over 1 billion maybe 500 mil but not a billion

fremeer

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
luffy will get a billion eventually. Look at how much some of the 7 pirates are worth. 600 million and stuff. Considering we see flamingo or something during the skypeia arc going after luffy i think that will be the next thing after the current arc. i think luffy is around 400 million at the moment in terms of whats his done, maybe more cause they should get through the buster call and destroy the marine place.

Obito

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well I don't think Luffys bounty should exceed Whitebeards or Shanks just yet since he is just reaching that level (well he probably has still a long way to go to reach Whitebeards level). But what im looking forward to is the pirate summit and more flashbacks of Gold Roger.

alazim

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
the bounty on straw has absolutly will increase..but from 100 mil-400 mil it will be to high..as we can see right know the highest bounty around 300 mill..that highest bounty also for shichibukai..not for mere pirate..i not say that SH a mere pirate afte he declare war with gov..but SH still new in pirate world..i estimated it would be around 300 mill..
as for shank and whitebeard will still don't know their bounty..
as i say b4 dis dis story has long way to go b4 end..

DesiSkull

Reaction score
you know.. like that crocodile-arc... WG gave credit to the smoker... they might do the similar thing.. but then again this is gonna be too big to cover up entirely.... but ofc this will make his bounty go way up as well everyone else will have one on strawhat crew...

Lohnt

Reaction score
Country
Greece
The highest bounty we've seen so far isn't over 400 million, there is no way in hell Luffy will get 400 mill, most likely he'll get 250-300, personally I hope it's 250 so that he's JUST under Shichibukai, that way he's still the underdog when he fights them, otherwise it won't be as exciting, if he's just suddenly got a bounty that's higher than Donflamingo who seems to be more dangerous than Luffy now.

alazim

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
DesiSkull said:
you know.. like that crocodile-arc... WG gave credit to the smoker... they might do the similar thing.. but then again this is gonna be too big to cover up entirely.... but ofc this will make his bounty go way up as well everyone else will have one on strawhat crew...
in crocdile arc WG give credit to smoker because SH's fight with pirate..but dis time they fight with Wg itself..it would be odd if WG cover dis arc, with given credit to other marine official without any reason..
but i think WG will some how think to cover this incident from know by other people..they also need to cover their pride..

DesiSkull

Reaction score
refii said:
The highest bounty we've seen so far isn't over 400 million, there is no way in hell Luffy will get 400 mill, most likely he'll get 250-300, personally I hope it's 250 so that he's JUST under Shichibukai, that way he's still the underdog when he fights them, otherwise it won't be as exciting, if he's just suddenly got a bounty that's higher than Donflamingo who seems to be more dangerous than Luffy now.
you are right dude.. the most i see it goin to 200mil. he has to be a underdog.. thts more exciting to watch..

alazim

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
yap..luffy can't surpass shichibukai right now..luffy bounty should below them..

jabbament

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
maze said:
yap..luffy can't surpass shichibukai right now..luffy bounty should below them..
Though I have no idea what this has to do with when will the Mugiwara's adventure end, Shichibukai doesn't have a set "level", its all about fame. Crocodile was only 80 million, so technically Luffy is already at Shichibukai level...though I'm sure the rest are a lot higher, it stands to reason that as long as you're a name to be feared, you qualify to be Shichibukai.

Oh, and that's another thing. We've only seen 4 Shichibukai out of the 7...I'm actually very curious to see the other 3...yet one more thing they have to do before the end of One Piece.

DesiSkull

Reaction score
jabbament said:
Oh, and that's another thing. We've only seen 4 Shichibukai out of the 7...I'm actually very curious to see the other 3...yet one more thing they have to do before the end of One Piece.
im pretty sure after surviving the BC and all.. they will shed more light on those remaining 3 Shichibukai.. [such as a meeting might be called where everyoneof them has to be present and probably picking one to replace crocodile] it will be interesting how luffy gonna deal with them but ofc he wont be dealing with them all himself.. zoro and etc will also get their share init..

alazim

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
yap..i also agree after dis when can see all the member of shichibukai maybe the will held a meeting to invite luffy to join them..after all luffy has defeted crocdile and they also don't have any person dat suaitable for join them..