The End of the Mugiwara's Adventure | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The End of the Mugiwara's Adventure

Efreet

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Absulutio said:
I don't think 1 billion worth bounties of a crew is the highest bounty.. Just think for example of Shanks' crew.. We saw when he made the first connections with WhiteBeard, he sent his new recuite, the newbie of the crew. A 96 million bounty guy.. Since he's only a newbie, I dont wanna think what's the total bounty of Shanks' huge(!) crew..
yeah! Shanks' bounty alone is probably more than the combined bounties of whole crews! imagine his bounty with his crew! :darn :o

sushi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
whew that's gonna be very huge

his a great known pirate what
I wonder hoe he got all those belli for his bounty

John M.D.

Reaction score
sushi said:
whew that's gonna be very huge

his a great known pirate what
I wonder hoe he got all those belli for his bounty
maybe shanks also messed up with the world government like luffy

---
well now we all know that the current worth of the mugiwara is more than 600 million belli, so maybe before the end of the series the mugiwara will have a billion total bounty :D

sushi

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
too small of amount
1 billion does not seem allthat big

OP_overlord

Reaction score
Country
United States
it has to be more than a billion i thought that that was a good starting group bounty for teh crwe after messing wiht the WG

shanks bounty has to be ubseen like 2 billion he is a yonkou and he has a huge crew alot bigger then luffys not as big as WB idk if he has division and a newbu have a 100 million bounty (96)is crazy he must have beat some hard core ppl adn so does Wb and dragons should be crazy WB is teh strongest in teh world and dragon is the wost wanted man

(there should be a whole site devoted to everyones bounties shanks, Wb, BB, dragon, mihawk,..., garp, smoker, lucci, aokiji if they werent in the marines)

idk who said this but choppers bounty needs to grow it is pathetic it shoul be upo there with sanji (sanji lost and chopper took down one of teh stronger guys)

when they find OP there bounties should be out the roof all in the billions

John M.D.

Reaction score
OP_overlord said:
idk who said this but choppers bounty needs to grow it is pathetic it shoul be upo there with sanji (sanji lost and chopper took down one of teh stronger guys)
I agree, I think that chopper's bount really needs to grow :blink But I don't think it should be leveled with sanji... Sanji defeated Jyabura the wolf who is the third strongest in cp9... So I thnk that a 60 million bounty for chopper is currently more deserved.

OP_overlord

Reaction score
Country
United States
did he i thought that he was beaten by kalifar and zoro and ussop beat kaku and jyabura

xr3b0rn5inx

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
OP_overlord said:
did he i thought that he was beaten by kalifar and zoro and ussop beat kaku and jyabura
Where got...Did u read it?That was the part Sanji's leg started to heat up and he gave the flamming star shot which K.O.ed Jyabura

OP_overlord

Reaction score
Country
United States
o right after he was rained on and went back to normal

Dice

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Sorry I didn't read anything but the first thread. I'm writing my opinion of the end in here because there was a small discussion in the recent chapter-discussion-thread, so I apologize I'm writing something someone already said.

I'm thinking that OP will go on at least 3 years but probably more. Some people spoke of a time skip. I can only imagine a timeskip after the "real" story (aka the completion of all dreams XD). This timeskip might be ten maybe 15 or more years (it would be kind of the timeskip in one Romance Dawn). What else will happen? I got to think about it...sorry I'm a little busy these days^^

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel
I too think that if there will be some sort of timeskip, it will be at the end of the series, after everything was accomplished. More like and epilogue than a TS.

Imitorar

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, since the point is the journey, a time-skip probably won't happen. And if one does happen, it will be at the end, after everyone's dreams have been fulfilled, and we'll get to see how they all end up in the future.

arcrouma

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
if there will be no time-skip..Oda will have works in his next many years =)
there are still 5 shicibukais ( + blackbeard again !!?? )
there are still many marines' strong people ( 3 admirals and many more )
there are still other pirates ( even Oda may be thinking of creating new pirate group )

just to kill 2 shicibukais, several pirate groups ( approximately 10), and one marine group ( Cp9) needs about 50 volume.....
wow...there will be bunch of books in the house...

Absolutio

Reaction score
Country
Israel
if there will be no time-skip..Oda will have works in his next many years =)
there are still 5 shicibukais ( + blackbeard again !!?? )
there are still many marines' strong people ( 3 admirals and many more )
there are still other pirates ( even Oda may be thinking of creating new pirate group )

just to kill 2 shicibukais, several pirate groups ( approximately 10), and one marine group ( Cp9) needs about 50 volume.....
wow...there will be bunch of books in the house...
Well.. It sounds pretty bad when you say it like this.. But it aint really that at all.. They formed a group, traveled through many many islands, met tons of people, helped tons of people, saved a major country from threat, defeated shichibukai in the process, did many many things, met giants, flew to the sky, etc. etc..... So many things have happend. As the WG said: They are no ordinary rookies.

But you are right that there is no end yet in the horizon, many many things are left and I can see this manga easily going for 10 more years (or till Oda dies :p ).

sharingan_kakashi

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
you are right that there is no end yet in the horizon, many many things are left and I can see this manga easily going for 10 more years (or till Oda dies :p ).
definitely. i think OP will still be here even after Naruto becomes hokage and Ichigo becomes Goku. Also, even after HxH :p

Last edited:

MrStrawHat

Reaction score
Country
South Korea
Ichigo becomes Goku......... Ichigo becomes Goku......... Ichigo becomes Goku......... X3 Well, In Korea, there is a rumor that said Oda Sensai Personally wrote down that OP will go more then 10 years in years 2003. So I would haveta say At least more then 6 years. It would end when Luffy turns himself in(Jk Jk)