Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
look at how many people voted for him in perv, what do you think is that

Thanks and granted I guess?

I wish for kiki to win the award
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but he gets banned for being too explicit.

I wish I get a new PC soon!
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Granted but you can only play one game on it

I wish to own a ramen shop one day
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted but shop will only have one customer, tht is u urself.

I wish .
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted, but you will end up marrying a goat, though you will live a happy life together

I wish my new massage guy would come every day and not charge money 🐼
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Granted, but he would be follower of magi and u will be the milk supplier in her parties, getting assaulted in more than one ways :hurr

I wish kiki would get to see his senpai in his glory in the party.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted but he'll be kicked out for inappropriate activities.

I wish lakhan stopped making lewd jokes
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but he now likes making dark jokes

I wish everyone stopped wishing for me :eyeroll
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted because everyone begins to hate you

I wish for a shooting star to make an actual wish that is independent from you people.


Granted but Benomaru @BD_Beno Has to create his own thread.
And then get a million alerts from you scrubs, yeah no thx
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but it falls next to your house and contains alien life

I wish Beno didnt hide his online status
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Granted but he will follow you to every thread and you'll get an unsettling feeling

I wish kiki would answer my PMs quicker haha
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but it has something that will make you faint :faint :e3

I wish evil was more patient a little
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Not granted :gigglebunny

I've seen life, nothing can make me faint kiki haha

I wish for today to be a good day
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Granted, but now you'll be starving for the rest of the day.

I wish I could share the kebabs I had today with you people.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
not granted cuz it's not hygienic bacteria-kun :bored

I wish I find more amazing fanarts today
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but it's poop spam.

I wish I could sleep more.
 
Top