Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but now you are strong and Hisoka gets obsessed with you so good luck.

I wish to stop forgetting to drink water.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but now you start forgetting to eat til you are reminded by you shaking/passing out.

I wish I could stop time.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you mess it up and get into a different timeline, past or future!

I wish Juviii just admits she likes playing with Hardy ~

Granted, but you die as soon as you recruit the second one of us, and lose pad access so you miss out.
Deja vu?
NO I won't die this time!! And even if I did, I'll watch you too getting along in the mason's pad. My good is done 👀
btw Idk if you watched these?
Blue Lock, Daiya no A, Akudama drive, Kaiji, One outs, DGM, JJK, Kingdom, Frieren, Hell's Paradise, Vinland saga, Tokyo revengers, Hyouka, Naruto
Additional wish: I wish Gry would tell me if he watched these anime~
No use asking Juviii we have different tastes in anime lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but you only get a rough estimate. Maybe seen 1/3rd of these.

I wish shino does hes recruiter plan when me and Juviii are mafia, thus ending her dreams early.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you two lose that game as mafia!

I wish Grysun wasn't lazy and answered which ones he watched, so I can update my his file!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and also you didn't grant my first wish ~
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wish Grysun wasn't lazy and answered which ones he watched, so I can update my his file!
Granted but then technical interference makes it so the post never makes it to the servers for posting.

and also you didn't grant my first wish ~
Fine I'll grant that one too, but then Farf gets very mad at you for leading to suspicious Juviii-Hardy behavior.

I wish I was more optimistic and cheerful.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but then depressed hits you hard-core nails you to the floor.

I wish I could enjoy these hot hot days.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but just when you start to enjoy them it becomes freezing cold

I wish I could magic clothes
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but they're invisible to everyone.
:teehee
I wish the weather will cool down.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but now it's -40 celcius.

I wish they were invisible to everyone :3c Make it happen Charlie!

@shinobi hidoi we watched Hakata Tonkatsu Ramen together! And I was considering watching Hells Paradise cause the anigame cards are cute!
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
You pervs!!

Granted, but then all of me will go invisible!!

@shinobi hidoi we watched Hakata Tonkatsu Ramen together! And I was considering watching Hells Paradise cause the anigame cards are cute!
Go watch it then, I'm watching it now, let's watch together ~
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*cough an invisible Shins, wait was that your wish*
Granted?
I wish for 6 to 7 pack. Maybe an 8.... but don't want to be too greedy 😒 knowutimsayn.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted. An 8 pack of beer. Thats what you wanted right.

I wish I didn't overeat :bored
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you'll go hungry instead and lose weight

I wish the top 10 round starts now
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you are the only one who voted all your choices.

I wish noses would become the new sexy part like the ankles in the past.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted for bringing sexy back.
However it will create a new lvl or viral content nobody saw it coming.

I wish I didn't have to travel today.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but now you can't go on vacations anymore.

I wish I was going on a trip myself.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted and you will have a fantastic time but watch out for lurkers in the bushes *Gry* *,cough* jk jk.*

I wish for sammich.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, you have the ingredients for it in the kitchen. You just gotta go and make it yourself!

I wish I could teleport.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but you teleport in a all grils dormitory.
I wish for peaches.
 
Top