Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you overslept and are not productive at all.

I wish there were more and cheaper houses in the world.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but japan already has that thanks to its declining population.

I wish people of the future would make my accomplishments seem small by contrast of their own achievement.
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but their achievements will lead to world's destruction

Granted and it will turn out fantastic.
I wish to read your manga.
Why thanks you ❤ Now I found my motivation :lmao

I wish everyone here would read my manga like Chacha ~~
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but it will turn into an ero manga.

I wish shino could populate the world with noses.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you and everyone on earth lose their nose!!

I wish I could find any lost item ..........
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you also find other people's objects that you didn't want to see.

I wish humanity development would lead us to learn how to fly.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but the you'd fly straight to the moon 🌙 only to find that the moon ✨️ landing was hoaxed.

I wish I could be inside other people's heads.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you end up inside of the head of your enemy who is thinking about torturing you.

I wish the roads were always clean.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but you step in some sticky gum they forgot to clean.

I wish I understood everything.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
If there is gum it's not always clean.

Granted but you regret understanding and want to come back to ignorance.

I wish my team would win Champions League next season.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but soccer's global popularity diminishes resulting in a lukewarm victory.

I wish for Elon Musk's hyperpoop to come out. Uh that is. Hyper. Loop.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but it poops and loops right past your house.

I wish cars didn't exist.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dayum that's a terrible thing Mr Gry 😳 but granted.... I suppose this world is cringe enough.

I wish I could make Murica great again.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Granted but now Bus-trains clog the city instead

I wish I wasnt such a forgetful bear
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but now you remember all of your childhood nightmares, sour, embarrassing childhood memories!

I wish panda would take me for a walk when I visit Netherlands
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but due to forgetfulness you both will be lost in the forest trail 👣.

I wish Pikachu was real.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but will you change your name to Ash Ketchum to complete the power duo.

I wish I had a better foundation in hard science to iron out some of my random theories.

I wish Elon Musk would build a submarine as I've never seen one with a sunroof before.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh dayum maybe with aluminum glass or whatever that newish technology was called its probable. Granted.

I wish there was a cure for excessive nose growth.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,730
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Oh dayum maybe with aluminum glass or whatever that newish technology was called its probable. Granted.

I wish there was a cure for excessive nose growth.

Granted but the jews were not amused.

I wish to be rich while never being able to afford a decent haircut or sense of humor.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but because Trump is in power the opposite will happen. A strange time we live in brother.

I wish I could make everyone happi.

P.s - was Shino or her nose Jewish @kira @shinobi
 
Top