Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but this just causes traffic at all times rather than no traffic(albeit a bit less bad but at all times) because there's just so many people.

I wish a green apple materialized in front of every living person this instant.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but the universe misunderstood your thoughts and brought you to the 'big apple' instead via instant teleportation.
@Juviii
I wish 'z.5' would implement a froum wide systematic change to some members by adding a dot to their account names and henceforth will become known as ".(dot)faction'.
@z.5
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,728
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but Kim Dot Com (the megaupload guy) accuses of copyright infringement.

I wish animals and endangered species had more protectors and conservationists.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but a meteorite kills them all anyway.

I wish my money would increase 10x.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but there's suddenly a lot more "digital nomands" in portugal, so the value of currency goes down hard.

I wish I had time to play all the games I'm interested in
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but all games are banned the next day.

I wish I was a good singer.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but you only sound good in the shower 🚿.
I wish I could invent something cool.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,728
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but if your invention sits still long enough, Elon Musk will put a sunroof on it & turn it into a boomer mobile.

I wish duck tape made a line of band aids for rednecks.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted in general that would be a good idea but the powers that be want you to struggle.

I wish there were more jokesters in this world.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but they keep joking even in serious situations.

I wish Charlie gets rained on :teehee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but the rain 🌧 turns to sunshine 🌞.
I wish some people appreciated the seriousness of butt jokes......😒 🙄
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,728
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but most will never recognise unsanitary conditions associated with sodomy in eras where people never bathed.

I wish I could better appreciate history.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, you are transported back in time with no way back, to better appreciate it.

I wish my bathroom cleaned itself. Again. Man I don't like bathrooms and their cleaning.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but you're forced to use nature as the alternative option.

I wish we could establish a statue for nose chan.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but you pay for the statue. It will take you quite some years of paying off the expensive luxury gold plated nose..

I wish summer was less hot
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but you get the extreme of a colder winter. No need for gold bro... chill.... tho bronze or paper mache would be fine too. :lmao My pockets don't run that deep. Have to think about economy /scale or crowd funding. 🤔
Also how big would this thing have to be?
@shinobi - what you think?

I wish I was a Cha of all trades.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you have to trade your soul.

If that statue is in real scale you will go bankrupt.

I wish I was super lucky.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,092
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but then Gry takes it all away.
Damn a nose built to scale is super expensive???????????! 😫😳
How massive is this thing and also looks like paper mache is the best option .👍 👌 🤔

I wish I could find a inexpensive nose crafter.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,728
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the inexpensive craftsman is toucan sam with a lisp.

I wish I had a use for the kei van sized piles of rocks in the yard.
 
Top