Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but then you end up probing the mind of the universal consciousness and go crazy.

I wish Shino would post regularly.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but Chacha will have to play 3 MGs that Shino plays, watch 10 anime of Shino's choice and hosts 5 top 10 rounds :awe

I wish Chacha elaborated more on his dirty dream ~
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Denied~ because its impossible to grant or do since I can't stand walls of texts. It's both an ick and an urk. Anime I've dropped a long time ago.

Also the dirty dreams were from Juvi with 3 eyes and Gry with no eyes? :grumble

I wish there was gold at the end of the 🌈.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,780
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but the gold is in hell melting in front of you.

I wish to know why Charlie is a fake weeb who doesn't watch anime.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted because I deciced sometime ago to refrain from manga and anime (-took a break) and never went back. Also been filling that void with wuxia novels. Will probably get back into it during ww3/4 or the next lock down.

I wish I can solve people's insecurities and depressions.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but for every one you solve 2 new ones pop up, you'll never fix it all.

I wish Charlie sold me shoes
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but it was secretly filled with holes 🕳 🤔 😏 😉.

I wish I made better decisions in the past.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,731
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but space time continuum will be in jeopardy.

I wish to level up my time management skills.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,780
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but your laziness increases tenfold.

I wish to increase my motivation.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but what you're motivated to do is erratic and unpredictable from day to day.

I wish babies were really brought by storks
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,780
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but that's only advantageous for women since after the delivery they don't help anymore and they might look like storks... :lambirb

I wish there were more birdies helping women in various matters.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you'll father all the babies in the world from now on ~

I wish you all had something that made you laugh today, my nakama ~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

wait I read "birdies" as "babies" :lmao Not changing that lol ~
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,780
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Why would babies help women? That's child labor 😭

Granted but the person we laugh at is you.

I wish shino let's me father her baby :hurr
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, you can, but can we make a baby? :lmao

I wish Juviii had what it takes to father my baby ~~
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,780
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but everyone reads you asking for D in public.


I wish the world was a better place.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
granted but it becomes so peaceful that you start a war!!! :arf

i wish to see destiny chu-chu mr.chu until he faints
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,780
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but they practice on you first and you are out of commission before you can actually witness it.

I wish Kiki becomes a yuri writer.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but he wrote non stop for 10 years forgoing food water and restroom.

I wish I didn't skim through most of the lewd posts above. :teehee
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but you read it so slow you forget the last sentence by the time you finish the next one.

I wish shino and juviii considered adoption before evil wish granting entities
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but due to overpopulation, the choices were too many to find the right one.
I wish Kiki would continue with his story writing.
 
Top