Jul 13, 2025 #1,821 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,781 Gender Female Country Granted but you have nightmares about it. I wish we could all grow those really long hair they show in anime.
Granted but you have nightmares about it. I wish we could all grow those really long hair they show in anime.
Jul 13, 2025 #1,822 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,761 Reaction score 26,098 Gender Male Country Granted but they will mistake you for some monster. I wish I could fly .
Jul 14, 2025 #1,823 Sanity Check Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 7, 2019 Messages 2,171 Reaction score 4,735 Age 41 Country Granted but flying ability only works if the "I believe I can fly" song plays in the background. I wish people wouldn't work hard to make life harder on themselves.
Granted but flying ability only works if the "I believe I can fly" song plays in the background. I wish people wouldn't work hard to make life harder on themselves.
Jul 16, 2025 #1,824 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,355 Reaction score 4,575 Country Granted but then you realize that people have the talent to make life harder on themselves even without doing anything ! I wish for a massage to relax ~
Granted but then you realize that people have the talent to make life harder on themselves even without doing anything ! I wish for a massage to relax ~
Jul 16, 2025 #1,825 Copy Panda Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Mar 1, 2015 Messages 4,534 Reaction score 21,758 Gender Female Country Granted but you have to order me large mcchicken menu with fanta and fries sauce I wish Copana wouldn't decide to sleep on me at 4am
Granted but you have to order me large mcchicken menu with fanta and fries sauce I wish Copana wouldn't decide to sleep on me at 4am
Jul 16, 2025 #1,826 GrySun Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 22, 2014 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 33,644 Gender Male Country Granted, Copana now decides to sleep on you at 03:30, and stays 30 mins longer than before. I wish I had a cat.
Granted, Copana now decides to sleep on you at 03:30, and stays 30 mins longer than before. I wish I had a cat.
Jul 16, 2025 #1,827 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,781 Gender Female Country Granted but you have to give it to me right after I wish Panda would stop slacking off and finally make his sheep.
Granted but you have to give it to me right after I wish Panda would stop slacking off and finally make his sheep.
Jul 17, 2025 #1,828 kira Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2016 Messages 1,813 Reaction score 17,401 Country Granted but juviii has to be the celebrity for interview game i wish for unlimited churros
Jul 17, 2025 #1,829 GrySun Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 22, 2014 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 33,644 Gender Male Country Granted but they're the filled type, and always filled with your least favorite cream/sauce. I wish Juviii stopped stealing other people's wishful cats!
Granted but they're the filled type, and always filled with your least favorite cream/sauce. I wish Juviii stopped stealing other people's wishful cats!
Jul 17, 2025 #1,830 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,781 Gender Female Country Not granted cause you got my wishful cats lost! I wish I could transform e-books into real books. Last edited: Jul 17, 2025
Jul 17, 2025 #1,831 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,355 Reaction score 4,575 Country Granted but all the books are blank pages. I wish horror movies didn't exist!
Jul 17, 2025 #1,832 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,781 Gender Female Country Granted. All the movies are porn now. I wish Shino would change her queen avatar.
Jul 18, 2025 #1,833 GrySun Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 22, 2014 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 33,644 Gender Male Country Granted but it is now a JoJo avatar. I wish I could increase or decrease the size of inanimate objects at will.
Granted but it is now a JoJo avatar. I wish I could increase or decrease the size of inanimate objects at will.
Jul 18, 2025 #1,834 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,781 Gender Female Country Granted but you lose your ability with animate ones. I wish I could control the weather.
Jul 20, 2025 #1,835 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,761 Reaction score 26,098 Gender Male Country Granted but you only can control the cold. I wish Shino and juvs would call me Cha senpai. *been watching too many clip farming videos lol*
Granted but you only can control the cold. I wish Shino and juvs would call me Cha senpai. *been watching too many clip farming videos lol*
Jul 20, 2025 #1,836 GrySun Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Dec 22, 2014 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 33,644 Gender Male Country Granted but they become your kouhais meaning you must treat them to food and drink at your own expense every now and then. I wish Juviii became a Swiftie
Granted but they become your kouhais meaning you must treat them to food and drink at your own expense every now and then. I wish Juviii became a Swiftie
Jul 20, 2025 #1,837 Copy Panda Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Mar 1, 2015 Messages 4,534 Reaction score 21,758 Gender Female Country granted but she keeps spamming you with new swiftie updates and content i wish i could one day have a cute friendly bear as a pet
granted but she keeps spamming you with new swiftie updates and content i wish i could one day have a cute friendly bear as a pet
Jul 20, 2025 #1,838 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,781 Gender Female Country ... Granted but it eats Copana as the first breakfast. I wish people wouldn't listen to music in public without earphones.
... Granted but it eats Copana as the first breakfast. I wish people wouldn't listen to music in public without earphones.
Jul 20, 2025 #1,839 shinobi Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 1,355 Reaction score 4,575 Country Granted but music disappears from the world... I wish Panda became a red panda
Jul 20, 2025 #1,840 Juviii Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2016 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 14,781 Gender Female Country Granted but his fur is also shaved. I wish I could watch that with popcorn.