Granted but humans are blue-skinned now
I wish men would always wear heels for work, and everything else, like women
I wish men would always wear heels for work, and everything else, like women
I wish you all would do Yoga with me ~~
Granted but women get drafted into wars instead while men stay at home to keep the population stable and have all the babies.I wish men were the ones giving birth. Time to give women some reproductive rest.![]()
Granted, but you see it when having a near death experience so you end up departing the world earlier than you needed to(yknow the old "dont go into the light" thing).Ummmm not a wish so not granted but you get lost in your dark desires.
I wish I could see the light sometimes.....
Knew it! You're cool~Yoga is good.
That nice relaxing feeling.
Knew it! You're cool~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Granted but the clones do all the "play" and other fun activities while you're always stuck doing something unfun.
I wish all births were twins.
Make a wish!