Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but humans are blue-skinned now

I wish men would always wear heels for work, and everything else, like women
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Blue people sounds fun. Smurf world?

Granted but you have to as well. Fun fact, high heels were initially meant for men.

I wish men were the ones giving birth. Time to give women some reproductive rest. 💃
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ummmm not a wish so not granted but you get lost in your dark desires.

I wish I could see the light sometimes.....
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wish men were the ones giving birth. Time to give women some reproductive rest. 💃
Granted but women get drafted into wars instead while men stay at home to keep the population stable and have all the babies.

Ummmm not a wish so not granted but you get lost in your dark desires.

I wish I could see the light sometimes.....
Granted, but you see it when having a near death experience so you end up departing the world earlier than you needed to(yknow the old "dont go into the light" thing).

Now that the wish backlog is fixed, I wish we got 10 dollars for every wish granted. Actually make that euros, dollars suck.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,721
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but its not about cash earned but cash spent that matters.

I wish I could find a constructive use for the piles of rocks I've accumulated on this property.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Yoga is good.

That nice relaxing feeling.
Knew it! You're cool~


Granted, you build a nice path but the rocks somehow rearrange themselves to lead you in circles.

I wish I could use kage bunshin no jutsu to make clones of myself and finish all my work, play, and do everything else I want....
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but the clones do all the "play" and other fun activities while you're always stuck doing something unfun.

I wish all births were twins.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,721
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Knew it! You're cool~

(Life might have done me too dirty to be cool. Haha. Maybe someday~)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Granted but the clones do all the "play" and other fun activities while you're always stuck doing something unfun.

I wish all births were twins.

Granted but eventually people realize identical twins are clones causing the novelty of human cloning to decline.

I wish I was better @ things I am going to improve @.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but you improve so much that your hand and legs fall off due to continuous improvements your body can't keep up.

I wish 🤞 @kira would leave @shinobi 's nose jokes alone to me and me alone ..... for one day i iwill be the true ruler of the nose...
world......😔
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
already granted cause @kira doesn't joke around and only tells the truth about @shinobi 's nose :teehee


I wish to grow some centimeters on my belly
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I grant @kira 's secret wish to grow some centimetres but it's on his belly only :teehee

I wish society constructions could start anew.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Societal con what? Whatever it is granted but it gets demolished by a metorite like 3iatlas.
I wish aliens 👽 were a thing.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
"A social construct is an idea or concept that is created and maintained by the shared agreement of a society, rather than existing independently in nature"

Granted but they want to take you for experiments.

I wish I had an alien pet. Like a cat but alien version or whatever animal they would have as pets.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but it only eats rare minerals, causing you to spend all your money on its food.

I wish the whole world wasn't becoming increasingly anti-foreigner
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is it brother? 🤨
Granted but the opposite effect isn't good either as they become clingy and bother you non-stop. 😅

I wish my mind wouldn't feed intrusive thoughts.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,721
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the intrusive thoughts can be useful sometimes by taking the opposite of their direction.

Wish I had more production and distribution for random stuffs.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah intrusive thoughts are no good in my case they keep me up at night. (Yes like right now my arse should be sleeping)

Granted your wish coz I feel you but randomness ruins any sense of guidance or achievements as you never finish what you started.

I wish @Juviii wouldn't use confusing words like soul constructing conbabulators and then give a generic definition for the lols.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but they are not confusing. 😤

I wish sociology books were more popular.
 
Top