Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but you break every phone you get from now on.


I wish all of you evil wishers would do the Gangnam style dance together ~
 
Last edited:

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,169
Reaction score
4,706
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but Chaos Panda would probably do the gangnam dance best as he is most likely to resemble the Kim Jong look a like who sings the song.

I wish I had a better idea of what to focus on to improve more.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but inorder to that you focused too deeply on improvements and never started anything due to procrastination.

I wish I wasn't easily amused on somethings and would stop liking posts left and right. .. 🙄 😕
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Nani nani? Chacha's rebellious phase? :lmao

Granted, but you revert to your old ways once this rebellious phase has passed.


I wish I were more rebellious ~
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but it gets you in big trouble and your nose increases 5 cm for every mischief.

I wish we had kept more of our wild features like a better sense of smell or hearing.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but it's permanent. Better get used to the overwhelming awful smells in trains, busses, toilets, etc as humans are stinky.
You will regret the hearing one when you or a neighbor have a baby, or if you live near a traffic heavy road.

I wish every human had photographic memory
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,169
Reaction score
4,706
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but would photographic memory store data that is useful? Or would it be allocated to memes or singles having a more detailed history of reasons to be mad at their exes.

I wish political conflicts were more like a John Wick movie and less like the special olympics.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Granted but it’s only happening in cartoons

I wish to find a hidden portal to a parallel universe
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but all that's different in this parallel universe is that your favorite food doesn't exist - rest is exactly the same.

I wish dinosaurs never went extinct.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,169
Reaction score
4,706
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted then people can take selfies of themselves at the beach swimming with megalodons.

I wish there were separate bike paths leading everywhere as an alternative to traffic congestion.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Granted but all that's different in this parallel universe is that your favorite food doesn't exist - rest is exactly the same.

I wish dinosaurs never went extinct.
Actually very evil wish lol, imagine trying to escape only to find yourself in the same setting but worse you can’t even enjoy your favorite food


Granted then people can take selfies of themselves at the beach swimming with megalodons.

I wish there were separate bike paths leading everywhere as an alternative to traffic congestion.
Granted but every route leads to Rome 🙂

I wish ice cream never melts
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted, but that means you have to swallow it whole, thus not being able to appreciate the flavor.

I wish flying cars were already a thing.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but they need a new flying drivers license, and the exam for it is so difficult that you and everyone you know never manage to pass it.

I wish we had floating islands and continents in the air, in perfect locations that don't bother the existing land below. So much new space created for living, cool locations, so many possibilities. Portugal 2 surely will be run better than old grounded Portugal right?
And we didn't even have to go full Pokemon Ruby murdering the oceans for more land!
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,690
Gender
Female
Country
China
Granted, though the existence of the sky islands hinder aviation causing most trips to take even longer

I wish it was easier for me to fill in these wishlists for all the celebratory days
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,169
Reaction score
4,706
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the convenience of easier wishlist filling is coupled with robots taking over the job.

I wish we could have an era where nerds dominate the earth, if only for sake of contrast.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but isn't it this era?

I wish the world was ruled by women!
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, all the world leaders suddenly wake up turned into women, so the world is ruled by women ~

I wish I could grant Juviii's wish above without twisting it !
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but you get bored easily and regret your wish.
I wish I could make warm or moderate temps permanent.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but the glaciers melt.

I wish people could create better movies instead of just relying on sequels and remakes of old ones.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,690
Gender
Female
Country
China
Granted but they're not mass marketed so you have to go out to meet people who have seen niche stuff that could be good regardless of how popular it is

I wish I didn't have that nuggy breakfast bc my bear belly hurt
 
Top