Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Granted but it’s Friday and no one really bother to learn about that

I wish anime production get alot faster and better with Ai
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,626
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but this super speed means we catch up to the source material of everything, there's nothing new to adapt and while waiting slowly for manga/light novel to continue the animes, you get a bunch of bad filler.

I wish groceries would come to me with no extra cost
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,694
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the robots delivering groceries never comprehend bread and eggs being placed above canned goods in the bag.

I wish human evolution would accelerate even if it resembles progress dragging us kicking and screaming towards a brighter future.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,694
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted and being covered in cat hairs helps you attract all the crazy cat ladies in the hood.

I wish everyone has seen the 1997 movie "Wishmaster" to get an idea of how wishing can go wrong.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but no one remembers the movie after seeing it and thus erasing it from all eternity.

I wish the holiday season didn't break the bank.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,687
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but the holiday season becomes very short.

I wish to visit other stellar systems at will and can return here at will too.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but experience near death experiences when entering a new stellar system.

I wish every place was less crowded in Chrismas.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,626
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but nobody cares about Christmas anymore so no stores sell anything special during it.

I wish baby toys took up 0 space. Extremely compact things.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,694
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the end result is capsule corp from dragonball and the saiyans invade.

I wish people would stop saying cats are obligate carnivores when the number #1 ingredient in many cat foods is corn.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but you begin to question things as your cat 🐈 😻 corn dropping amount to staggering lvls.

I wish life worked like a video game.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but it is a horror video game.

I wish sleep patterns were easier to fix.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,694
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but it requires reading books to induce early sleep or hyperactive homey fun time to stay up later to readjust scheduling.

I wish I could read more good books in 2026.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Reading books makes me sleep even later...

Granted but you can only read them online cause paper books will disappear.

I wish to be able to drink more water.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but you become overhydrated.
I wish stores didn't close on Christmas.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,694
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but robots takeover all those jobs.

I wish plants could be as easily evolved & crossbred as pokemon.
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,626
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but the evolutions are not what you expect and you get the wrong fruits off of it.
Flashbacks to some cute pokemon turning into hideous creatures..

I wish you could download food from the internet and your phone/monitor spits it out, ready and edible
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,694
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the licensing costs to use this proprietary technology are greater than the value it provides.

I wish schools made some form of martial arts training a mandatory requirement for graduation.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but everyone becomes a kungfu master and it creates a lot more problems than solving.

I wish I could move things with ma mind.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,626
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hah even in a school full of kungfu masters I'm sure a hierarchy will form

Granted but it tires you out as much as moving it physically.
I guess thats still useful for moving things that arent super heavy but you dont wanna touch like trash, dead bodies..

I wish I could at will turn on and off when I feel pain, cold/hot etc
 
Top