Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you accidently burn yourself when the hot switch is off without noticing.

I wish hairdressers didn't multiply the amount of hair we tell them to cut.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,694
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but everyone complains hairdressers didn't take enough off the top.

I wish it were easier to see evildoers get their negative karma rewards, so others wouldn't be easily tempted to walk a crooked path.
 
Last edited:

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,686
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but now others walk a crooked path logically.

I wish everyone would have some land and growıng the food they need
 
Last edited:

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,694
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but cities would lie abandoned and the value of its real estate would plummet.

I wish architecture development would pursue a more subterranean route to make hobbit homes great again for all.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,686
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but then people will be deceived that a nuclear war going on above so they should work and work and live underground and keep quiet.
similar to the Penultimate Truth of Philip Kindred Dick

I wish to levitate on air at will.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,694
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but eventually levitation ends up being commonplace and taken for granted.

I wish mass transit was replaced with mass ziplines or mass logrides some eco friendly method of transportation.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,686
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but this will also reintroduce natural selection and world ppl will plummet (your wish is evil already, btw :) )

I wish there will be a free android/iphone MangaHelper forum app that will facilitate entering here on mobile phone.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,566
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but you break your phone right after!!

I wish the frog I'm about to kiss would turn into anything useful!!! "Froggy, you know you're under a lot of pressure ~"
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
granted but it turns into a swiss army knife and cuts your lip right after

i wish shinoona wouldnt shave my fur as often coming year
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted, she will just nipple torture you from now on.

Granted, but you break your phone right after!!

I wish the frog I'm about to kiss would turn into anything useful!!! "Froggy, you know you're under a lot of pressure ~"
You say you are kissing a frog after watching kusuriya? Is it a decently sized frog you are french kissing?

I wish Panda meat was a regular meat in the butcher.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,686
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but there is only panda meat now and you don't like its taste.

I wish to play violin so well.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but you immediately start playing sad violin during sad moments of you or others.

I wish I could clone myself but this clone only lives as a separate mangahelpers account called GryMoon. And now I can play mafia game against myself!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Just wanted to say that is both intriguing and diabolical at the same time. :bees *
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but GryMoon can only play during the night and GrySun during the day.
(Plus your kid tells everyone in school that they have 2 dads).


I wish desserts would magically appear as a bonus after you cook a regular dish.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,686
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but they make you gain weights 5 times more if eaten.

I wish I can freeze time for everything else so that I can read books for a few days without guilt.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but thats all you can do when you freeze time for a few days - read books, while your body and its needs are unfrozen. You still get tired but you cannot sleep, can't stop to do something else, can't eat or drink despite getting hungry and thirsty...

I wish it would snow everywhere in the world, really big snow, all december.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but no one could leave home in december and food would ran out.

I wish the sky would turn purple at midnight every new year.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,686
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Granted but whenever you are, the sky will be covered with clouds that prevents you to see the purple.

I wish to be able to do telekinesis.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,694
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but telekinesis uses sexual energy, causing sex organs to shrink in size, to the degree and proportion to which this power is used.

I wish Elon Musk's wish to fight Vladimir Putin 1 on 1 in unarmed combat could be granted and broadcast live around the world.
 
Top