Unfair penalty, goldb summarized it pretty much.
Beckham should have been a bench during the whole game, apart from doing good free-kicks or corner, he's not fit ''physically'' and doesnt run fast and he got a yellow card. Ancelotti should have put Verrati instead way before the 2nd half. Gameiro-Verrati-Menez brought some momentum in the PSG's side and they became as good as the beggining of the game, and finally managed to score seconds before the end of the game.
Messi might miss next game, Mascherano will miss it for sure. I believe the next game could go either way and I hope Pastore/Lavezzi will bring their A-Game. Ibrahimovic played well but he fucked up many times during the 2nd half, but he was really good at the beggining of the first half.
I don't get why people are this mean to Valdes, he saved many shots at the beggining. It would have been over for Barca if he didnt, remember the free kick Ibra almost got in. I feel like Valdes couldnt stop the 2 goals of PSG because he couldn't, the first goal was basically a rebound that Ibra just scored (almost the same as an empty net) and the second goal was way too strong but he still touched it. Barcelona fans have a tendency to blame all the losses on Valdes and all the wins on Messi. And I bet that if Messi misses the next game everyone is gonna be like PSG won because we had Valdes and Messi wasn't here... Messi is great but he's that great because his teammates gives such good passes and creates amazing plays that it completes Messi.
Lucas was amazing! And if Ancellotti prepares PSG and doesnt let Beckham play, PSG will win even if its at Camp Nou!
Oh and Bayern was too superior for Juventus, Bayern is going to pass and win the next game as well.