F**K YEAH! Chelsea LOST AGAIN! 
Did anyone watch that Portugal x Spain game last week?

Did anyone watch that Portugal x Spain game last week?



I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.I missed Nasri's goal, so when I saw the score as I walked in I thought 'Here we go again.' Now I'm gutted that I'm not at work on Monday. The mikey taking will be legendary. wenger's hissy fit with the bottle made me lol.
Plus they get a LOT of luck. I reckon between Scholes and Gary Neville Man U are missing 10 red cards. And who can forget Pedro Mendes from the halfway line?You can't deny that they have good managers and coaches. I'll admit they are overrated though. Like they have 9/10 when they deserve 8 in actuality. Just a little overrated in my view.
There was a great game on last night. Did you miss it?I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.![]()


A bit of both.I forgot to mention about the Alonso & Ramos red cards. It is being said it was intentional so that they miss the next dead rubber group game and could come back into the knockout stages with a clean disciplinary record. Apparently Mourinho gave the instructions as they were winning the match and it was close to the end. Cheating? Or just being very clever?
kk, Impy.I have no idea what you are talking about, bugzee.

Fabregas got injured in like the 70th minute, you should've changed your bet or was it too late? :OThank you horrible, horrible Arsenal for making me loose €40.
Me too. I wouldn't classify it as cheating. Smart Jose is smart.It's not uncommon to do that actually... It's very strategic. Although I did find it very funny![]()



There isnt much left to say. They were amazing.
