- Joined
- Nov 4, 2008
- Messages
- 449
- Reaction score
- 20
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Barça made another festival this Week-End.
I think Messi will probably win it next year, but i think as of right now Eto deserve it more(just my imo). The guy is playing really great right now.Messi fucking ROCKS!!!
He will for sure win next year.
P.S. I dodn't want Ronaldo to go to Real, they turn good players into shit.
I hate to say it but Barca are the best team in the world right now, they look fucking unbeatable.Barça made another festival this Week-End.
i agree with you there, and so does the league table!! it's amazing how good they've been this season...they've got the best offensive and defensive record in the league, i would be extremely surprised if they didn't win the leagueI hate to say it but Barca are the best team in the world right now, they look fucking unbeatable.
He played some really good matches in that Copa America but I wouldn't call them godlike. Now he dribbles through 3 o 4 players like it's nothing, and does it several times in a match. And he scores. And he assists. THAT is godlike.You think so?
Last time I checked (last Copa America) Argentina, Messi was playing godlike. Its also true that Argentina is nowhere near Barça in offensive football (lets face it, no other team/nation is) so its normal that he's got less playmaking time there.
Well, if they keep this level they've already won the league, but it's extremely unlikely that they actually manage to do that. Mainly because of the Champions decisive matches that will probably take its toll on the players' physical and mental state, thus affecting the general level of teamplay. This is, of course, assuming that they don't get knocked out in the 2nd round or so.i agree with you there, and so does the league table!! it's amazing how good they've been this season...they've got the best offensive and defensive record in the league, i would be extremely surprised if they didn't win the league
We murdered them. GO MAN UTD.West Brom 0-5 Man Utd
wow u wer at that game. Sucks to be u. Ur a Totts fan right.*thsv sighs
It was 2001. I paid £55 for my damn ticket to that game. I had to sneak out of work to get to White Hart Lane on time. Trust me when I say it happens on a regular basis with Tottenham, especially at home.
yup, the first 4 goals Man U made were headers and then Beckham nailed the 5th one in himself at the top of the boxBut thats in November, so its quite far off.
I dont really watch tottenham matches (unless to have a good laugh *cough*Burnely*cough*..but then again who am i to talk -_-), but i get the need for a winger and central defender but whats wrong with zokora as a def mid?
And yea, zenit are onwned by some oil giants who have more money than they know what to do with. (i.e. buying danny for a crazy fee...).
I actually remember that game. Since it was the same day i went to my first away match (pride park), it was all those headers right?
Edit: Villa signed heskey.....
It's okay though. He's still very young and we have a hell of a bench. I think we'll be okayFabio looks class, shame he got injured. Damn Man Utd hit with the injury curse.
Agreed! But I think Liverpool has a word to say in the CL. Perhaps a full sentence :P and of course, FCPorto! (lmao)Congrats Mendes xD
Scolari better do a good job on the champions, otherwise I guess he won't stay in Chelsea for a long time. But with the football they're playing I think that's kinda hard![]()
Barcelona and Manchester U. are certainly the favorites :P



