- Joined
- Oct 16, 2007
- Messages
- 7,516
- Reaction score
- 6,348
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Don't get a Wii!!!! Get a PS3 and then get a Wii.
Well as long as you know how to cook.Strangley Enough I have the money.. I just got a job and hopefully will start another job next week so that I can stop sitting at home watching anime and start going out to gets some funds. But I'm not going to buy it anytime soon at least until i get a real job maybe.. better yet I should just find a roomate with a ps3 or wii.. for zelda.. T.D.A if i got a flat in london would you want to be my roommate???? jk

Don't get a Wii!!!! Get a PS3 and then get a Wii.

whoops, got some drolls rollin' from my mouth 

damn you Square Enix... that was superb, beyond my expectations by far... a master piece.