Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Strangley Enough I have the money.. I just got a job and hopefully will start another job next week so that I can stop sitting at home watching anime and start going out to gets some funds. But I'm not going to buy it anytime soon at least until i get a real job maybe.. better yet I should just find a roomate with a ps3 or wii.. for zelda.. T.D.A if i got a flat in london would you want to be my roommate???? jk
Well as long as you know how to cook. ;)

Don't get a Wii!!!! Get a PS3 and then get a Wii. :amuse
 

thsv

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
280
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Picked up Dragon Quest:Journey of the Cursed King this weekend. Apart from Pokemon I've never been a fan of turn based action, but I've surprised myself by actually liking this
 

princ3ling

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Hmm. .

mybe it's an old school but I'm tryin' galaxy rouge since there're nothing new. .

Except I got money pouring in my backyard, I can get lots'a games from ps3, xb0x360, n wii


........:blink whoops, got some drolls rollin' from my mouth

:D
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

My hands enclosed it softly..... Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII is at last mine =O
currently enjoying it :smile-big
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Cutting down on my wow addiction seriously so now when i'm not skating / working it's CS 1.6 for like 30mins / day
 

kluzman

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
162
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Hi there guys, just wanted to know if anyone here plays manic shooters like mushihime sama or any of the touhou project games...
I'm actually burning my eyes on touhou 7 "Perfect Cherry Blossom", and it feels like I discovered the joy of playing video games once again!

Apart from that I still enjoy very old school games like Solomon's Key or Kid Icarus (both on NES), and I spend a few hours once in a while on Legend of Mana (PSX)..
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Just completed the whole Majoras Mask again yesterday. Was home from work and had nothing better to do : P woopidoo grats blai!
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

completed the Crisis Core in Normal mode.......(going to Hard Mode now) the last 10 minutes of gameplay... i was crying and "sniffing" like hell >_< :scry damn you Square Enix... that was superb, beyond my expectations by far... a master piece.

at any rate, Blai, i see we have the same problem with Wow? i too started focusing on other things to slow down a bit. now i am playing like once a week =x when i have time (cause of work, gym, some studying, and going out with friends)
 

Ghetto_Kid

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
44
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

so u managed to complete crisi core in hard mode, how long did it take you to complete it then?..... at the moment i'm playing hellboy on ma psp, its quite good.
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

hmm according to the inner-cloth the game itself has it's been in 30 hours that i completed Hard mode. 5 more from Normal mode >_> i was taking my time though....
 

Ghetto_Kid

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
44
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

wow dats just a bit longer than mine.... the normal mode took me like 15 hours to complete and the hard mode took me approximately 25 because most fights became complicated...
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Letsee, big update...

I'm ALWAYS playing TF2. I try to get a few hours in every night, and since I play with a regular crew that is an awesome bunch, I've managed to keep an interest in this game for the entire time since it came out in October. xD I might be getting into tournament play now, we'll see what time allows. =)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl was just released here, so I've been getting my game on in that. Haven't had the opportunity to play much multiplayer though, but fun nonetheless. ^^

Upon hearing the news of Diablo III, I picked up Diablo II again, and it's such a retro joy. ^^ I just started act II.


Games currently unfinished, that I want to pick up soon: No More Heroes, Zack & Wiki: The Quest for Barbados' Treasure, Half-Life 2 (plus Episodes), Sam & Max seasons 1 & 2, Mario Kart Wii.

[edit] I forgot, I also occasionally play the Battlefield: Heroes beta. ^^ It is fun, but still much missing.
 
Last edited:

Ghetto_Kid

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
44
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

my favourite has to be PES08
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Currently playing Soul Calibur 4;

What a great plot we have here, more deeply than the past ones, and probably one of the best in any fighting game;

The create a soul is way better than the previous one, an the stages are beatiful;

Recommended!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I'm playing with the http://wotlk.wowhead.com/ talent trees for all the classes... I'm out of WoW top-up... :scry
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Currently playing Soul Calibur 4;

What a great plot we have here, more deeply than the past ones, and probably one of the best in any fighting game;

The create a soul is way better than the previous one, an the stages are beatiful;

Recommended!
how do you have that game already, it doesnt come out here till Tuesday. It has Darth Vader on PS3 and Yoda on XBOX360. What system do you have it on


has anyone heard about Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe. Its gonna be sick. Just like Marvel vs Capcom but their rivals instead. It has Superman, Batman, Flash and the whole gang. I cant wait. I dont think there is a dat yet.
 
Last edited:

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

Well, currently I own a XBOX 360, and I just bought SC here on a shop where they claimed to import directly the game from USA earlier than usual; Whether is a lie or not, I don't know, though, but the game was really worth the wait;

The relatioship table was a great addiction here, where you can see the relationship between all the characters, like the characters that are friends, enemies, just by interest, etc...

The story mode is was to short now, only fifth stages to finish it, though each stage has about 2 to 4 enemies.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

how does Yoda fit in all this? Is he part of the story mode or just an unlockable player for the VS mode
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

He's already unlocked to be used on every mode, including Story mode; Still I don't saw his story, but seems like Heihachi's story on SC 2, somehow he was teleported to the past;

nd Yoda is a pain in the ass, probably the most annoying opponent to fight against, his size is too small, and the majority of attacks will just miss him;
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread

I'm currently playing Street Fighter Alpha 3 on PSX, there's nothing better than the taste of old school! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top