Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Some people that did Banjo-Kazooie (some of its designers and even its main composer Grant Kirkhope) are involved in it, seems super promising.

Edit: From Wiki.

The game made its way to Kickstarter on 1 May 2015. It reached its initial crowdfunding campaign goal of £175,000 within thirty-eight minutes and its initial highest goal of £1 million in 21 hours, becoming the fastest video game in Kickstarter history to reach US$1 million.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Get Hype, This game looks awesome

 
Last edited by a moderator:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,283
Reaction score
24,918
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation

Some people that did Banjo-Kazooie (some of its designers and even its main composer Grant Kirkhope) are involved in it, seems super promising.

Edit: From Wiki.

The game made its way to Kickstarter on 1 May 2015. It reached its initial crowdfunding campaign goal of £175,000 within thirty-eight minutes and its initial highest goal of £1 million in 21 hours, becoming the fastest video game in Kickstarter history to reach US$1 million.
But... the game is blatantly banjo kazooie... The simply changed the design of the characters. Safe for the improved graphics does not offer anything different from the original game. Why kickstart this instead of playing the original games? Or did I miss the cool part about this reboot?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Holy crap, how did I miss that. Wow, that's so lazy :lmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But... the game is blatantly banjo kazooie... The simply changed the design of the characters. Safe for the improved graphics does not offer anything different from the original game. Why kickstart this instead of playing the original games? Or did I miss the cool part about this reboot?
Wait what? How the hell can you know that from a pre-alpha? Similarities : 2 characters, same genre, one can let the other one plane (although, in BK it was more of a double jump). That's pretty much it. BK is closer to a Mario 64 copy, lol.

Also, it's exactly the same Bloodstained being a SoTN clone, or Mighty No 9 a Megaman one. Why would THIS ONE be called lazy?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It looks like wanting to make a new Banjo-Kazooie game without being sued for copyright infringement to me. Sure, still pre-alpha, but that's all we have to go off of, isn't it?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well there's a huge difference between ¨not looking foward to it just seeing the pre-pre-pre-alpha¨ and saying ¨omg why would anyone play this, so lazy.

Also, it's exactly the same Bloodstained being a SoTN clone, or Mighty No 9 a Megaman one. Why would THIS ONE be called lazy?
Point remains btw.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I only know about the Bloodstained kickstarter and I already gave a somewhat "negative" opinion of it (the crowdfunding itself, not the game), so I think you're barking up the wrong tree. I imagine that it's going to be similar to most Metroidvania games.
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gentlemen Lend me your ears:

I want to buy a very powerful gaming laptop since I have no room for a desktop I want something higher than 3.3 GHz which one should I buy?
 

ArtIristic

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2014
Messages
219
Reaction score
109
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
I'm so excited that E3 is almost here.
I'm most excited about a release date for Xenoblade X after all these years. Japan has had the game for more than a month now. Uuugghhhhh!!!

I'm not so much into Sony or Microsofts presentations, seeing how I own neither of both consoles and I will just get envious on all those who have when they show off FFXV.
I will look out for Ubisoft and EA, and see just how much they will screw up. Also, Konami. They got like... one game coming out on console. Shortest presentation ever.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gentlemen Lend me your ears:

I want to buy a very powerful gaming laptop since I have no room for a desktop I want something higher than 3.3 GHz which one should I buy?
Depends on your price range. My advice would be to read up on various sites Best Gaming Laptops and pick one of those that sounds like the right balance of price vs power. Your the only one who can really know where you want to draw that line.

But here is a place to start.http://www.techradar.com/us/news/mobile-computing/laptops/best-gaming-laptops-top-5-gaming-notebooks-reviewed-12584711
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ArtIristic

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2014
Messages
219
Reaction score
109
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Re: The Games Hangout Thread -2015 E3 Edition-

OMG guys. Check out this leaked Nintendo E3 event list.
They're making a digital dictionary. Finally we no longer have to inconvenience ourselves by carrying the book everywhere ourselves.
Also, get hype for Kirby and the Marxist Parcel. Gonna get them communists and their communist delivery service. COMMUNISTS!
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: The Games Hangout Thread -2015 E3 Edition-

Metroid game??? About time
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: The Games Hangout Thread -2015 E3 Edition-

Sony E3 looks more convincing than Microsoft to be frank, or maybe I'm just more interested in PS4 exclusive games.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

and FF7 remake is just :4head

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Wow this Uncharted preview though :kreygasm
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Games Hangout Thread -2015 E3 Edition-

So The Last Guardian will be out in 2016... supposedly :derp
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Games Hangout Thread -2015 E3 Edition-

Need for Speed and Horizon had the best showings today. Also liked Uncharted 4.
 
Top