- Joined
- Nov 25, 2011
- Messages
- 666
- Reaction score
- 2,446
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I saw this going viral a bit the other day but didn't see the point in trying to narrow down a list from my entire gaming history, so I'm going obscure-ish NES titles instead![]()
![]()
My 9 Games | The 9 Games That Shaped Who I Am
Choose the 9 games that shaped who you are and create a shareable 9-panel image.my9games.net

While there were some weird boring parts and looked worse than GTA 3 Liberty City, there were weird details, like honking horn to a girl and he would restore your health in your car. There were also some mods that you could swim in water.
They aren't in the grand scheme of things probably, neither Rampage. Most were popular in the arcades at least. I'd maybe argue that Bucky O"hare was probably more obscure than something like Battletoads of Double Dragon, but I digress.Rampage and TMNT are absolute classics!
And I'm not sure that Paperboy, Marble Madness or Bucky O'Hare are so obscure either (though I reckon that the glasses would have to be rose-tinted to the point of complete opacity, in Paperboy's case)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah the library is absurd, just go back through emulation to see and it becomes even more crazy if you include Japanese games as well. Someone could come in and try to do the same thing as I did and there would be many games I've never heard of either lol.Man there were a lot of NES games. I've never even heard of Mendel Palace, A Boy and His Blob, Bucky o' Hare, and Kickle Cubicle.
For TMNT I picked that game because it was so notoriously difficult and definitely lesser known than the arcade beat 'em ups.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
While i would love to play one, i never did tbh. The most i played were very recent arcade mobile games where you just jump or go in main directions and shoot something. Probably warrobots or such. I normally like vehicle modification games, NFS Underground, Flat Out, etc. So i would love something like this as well.Did anyone enjoy the mechwarrior / mech commander series of tabletop adaptations.
![]()
![]()
A bit, but I mostly know that series from the books. Michael A. Stackpole wrote a whole series of those which I really enjoyed.Did anyone enjoy the mechwarrior / mech commander series of tabletop adaptations.
![]()
![]()