The graveyard

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Yes, watch then read~ great series, I'm sure you will like Bossun Bossun :nod

see what I did there? :derp
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

It's not really similar to Gintama (despite what the crossover may hint) but it's also a cast of crazy characters.

How come holidays end in Germany when they just start in France...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

I guess I'm one of the few people who read Sket Dance but never got into Gintama :XD

hmm I dunno, other places in Germany still have holidays. It's divided by the state you're living in
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Well to be honest I'm behind with Gintama for a long time now. That's one of the series I shall restart one day.
btw Sket Dance will be published by Kaze starting of january. Is it the same in Germany ?

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

and btw ready for Magi withdrawal, niichan ? It will be only once a week now TT-TT
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Well to be honest I'm behind with Gintama for a long time now. That's one of the series I shall restart one day.
btw Sket Dance will be published by Kaze starting of january. Is it the same in Germany ?

and btw ready for Magi withdrawal, niichan ? It will be only once a week now TT-TT
I don't know, to be honest I'm not that much into buying manga. Mainly because I lack the place and the money... guess it will change around the same time next year XD

Yeah, I still haven't read the two new chaps to lessen the wait. It's a shame but at least we have the anime now~ I just hope we will get more fans/people who participate in discussing magi, the series deserves it :mono
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Sense should give vacations to their slave workers now xD
A chapter a day is insane lol
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

I don't know, to be honest I'm not that much into buying manga. Mainly because I lack the place and the money... guess it will change around the same time next year XD
I have the same worry, I think I would buy more if they sell it digitalized. I have also the problem that I prefer to buy completed series and with manga it's quite difficult.

Sense should give vacations to their slave workers now xD
A chapter a day is insane lol
I think they had a stock of chapters otherwise it's quite insane indeed. And now the serie is at a very interesting part so it's even more hard to go back to a slow schedule. At least Magi is not monthly :-)
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

So magi is finally up to date? i can finally catch up?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Ok, my mood for hip hop has been come back! :hip


Remember this classic:



Epic sample from The Godfather. :hip
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

life is good :nod that album is really underrated, one of the best rap album of the year
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

What did you think of the album?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

So magi is finally up to date? i can finally catch up?
Well you should, magnoshutat arc is simply epic.
I wont comment any further or it will spoil you D:
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1



<3 <3 <3

---------- Post added November 02, 2012 at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was November 01, 2012 at 05:04 PM ----------

did I just kill the thread? O.o
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

lul no. thank for the post
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

:hurr

O_o do we have that smilye that you posted or is it ?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

from my photobucket

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------[/SIZE]

btw the community award end tomorrow :plot
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

hard to believe it from you :p im sure you already voted in new comer :3c
 
Top